The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Montréal @ Philadelphia| Dec 13th 2007 | 7:00pm Est

sach

we need this badly,especially before playing the maple leafs on saturday night.the philly squad is big but it doesn't itimidate us,we can play with these bullies,lol!what they did to pittsburg was just awful,they got away with alot bad calls. we need our muscle to step up if we have any,lol!.i know we got some d-men sidelined right now,but i think we can compensate,and besides,we're on the road.we tend to play better than at the BELL.it'll be tuff tonight but we gotta come out and score first.

go habs go!!!

ya Brisebois is down, but i think we can manage

I'm curious to see the lines for tonight - at this rate they'll move Bouillon to forward and he'll play the first line. It'll be Bouillon, Koivu, Dandenault, then everyone will get made at Koivu when he doesn't shine.

hahaaha, funny because its true

Guest ChuckNorris
Did some of you even watch the last game...streit for ryder right now is actually an improvement. I watch streit numerous time carry the puck from behind our net to the other end and pass it only for another player on our team to lose it. Streit is fast with a hard shot...

Completely agree. Ryder just doesn't care anymore. His motivation is simply gone.

Streit is pretty good at handling the puck too.

And I just found out Bouillon makes 1.8 million :blink:

So is a 5 goal scorer belong as your 1st line center? If Ryder doesn't belong there why does Koivu? Cause he's the heart and soul of the team? This may be so, but it ain't working. Everybody knocks Ryder for 3 goals this season. Koivu isn't much better and has had the advantage of staying on the first line and not being bounced around or benched.
had the advantage on the first line???, ya but look at who has been on that top line with him
Completely agree. Ryder just doesn't care anymore. His motivation is simply gone. Streit is pretty good at handling the puck too. And I just found out Bouillon makes 1.8 million :blink:
so you have talked to ryder?

Guest Chico9555939
Have you been watching the news lately?

What news is that? That he didn't know the rumors of him being traded, or cause he yawned in a practice? Gimmie a break, Like i have seen other people say don't confuse his lack of point production as not caring anymore or trying. Personnaly i think he should be playing tonight, carrer against philidelphia he has 11 points in 13 games. :blink:

Guest youppipwns
I expect big things from line 1 tonight

considering theirs a rookie on it i dont. I just want sergei to get used to the pace of the nhl. Eventually well expect more things

Guest jlapate

Its Ryders play not the yawn. I think something is wrong with him. As for Saku, I think its his responsibility as captain to raise the level of play (certainly for his linemates) of his teammates. He's done this thruout his career and I'm hoping like heck it starts to happen reguardless of his linemates.

Precisely.

so you do not yawn? get center ice and watch the 10 games tonight and see how many yawns you see on the benches.... you will see alot.

plus when you play 8 out of 65 minutes there isnt much to do

Guest Goodtown
so you do not yawn? get center ice and watch the 10 games tonight and see how many yawns you see on the benches.... you will see alot.

Ryder is an NHL player, he has talent or else he would not be in the NHL. To be in a slump for so long and not be able to shake it has nothing to do with talent but something else! What do you ask? Im not sure it's anyones guess, not even new skates throw you off for this long!

Guest ChuckNorris

I'm pretty sure I won't see any.

I don't know about you, but I'll be damned if I ever yawned once during my football and baseball matches and practices. But I can tell you I yawned a lot during classes that I didn't care about.

Body language rarely lies.

Guest Miltie01
Halak should be starting this one. We have to show teams around the league that he has value. He'll have been called up just to sit on the bench, with Huet coming back. Another big mistake by Carbo.

GO HABS

The fact is the team has never said they want to trade him so we are not hurting his value if there is no intent to trade him!!!

Guest Goodtown
I'm pretty sure I won't see any.

I don't know about you, but I'll be damned if I ever yawned once during my football and baseball matches and practices. But I can tell you I yawned a lot during classes that I didn't care about.

Body language rarely lies.

Exactly, I could never remember yawning on the bench or on the ice! Except if you count passing out on the bench! Our team was as a tournement and had a few to many wobbly pops! :blink:;)

Its Ryders play not the yawn. I think something is wrong with him. As for Saku, I think its his responsibility as captain to raise the level of play (certainly for his linemates) of his teammates. He's done this thruout his career and I'm hoping like heck it starts to happen reguardless of his linemates.

If the habs trouble continues I can see them both being traded.

Guest Miltie01
Hey guys,

Gainey here. Just saying wut up.

I want habs to win too, cause I kinda like my job.

*eats chips*

enjoy the game

love,

Bobby Gainey

Hey Bobby !!!

I loaned you 5 bucks two years ago.........

When are you going to pay me back ???? :angry:

Archived