The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Nhl 08

Ramy_mtl

Guest Bud2790

There's already a thread for NHL 08, but Price isn't with the Habs because when the game was made this summer, he was still theoretically under contract with his WHL team...unless you have the equivalent of xbox live for the PS3, you won't be able to get Price, unless you create him..

Guest louis1234

if you have an online account you can do a roster update and you will get price in your lineup and all the updated percentage for the players

Guest King-Carey-31
Go online via the NHL 08 menu and download the rosters. You must have a internet connection though.

I can never figure out how to get online with my 360 :(

Guest Bud2790
I can never figure out how to get online with my 360 :(

If you have a modem, you can follow my directions, but if you have a modem, you'll have to try and google it because i have no idea!

So when you get the 360 you get 1 free month of xbox live. You also get an ethernet cable...plug it in the back of the 360. Now look at your modem and disconnect the ethernet cable from the modem and plug in the one from the 360...so now your modem is hooked up with the 360 basically. Turn on the 360 without any games in it so you can get to that main menu screen. Go to marketplace and you will see a message Join Xbox Live, so click on it. Then just follow the instructions to get yourself a gamertag. Then just put nhl 08 or any game in and you're good to go!

I hope that helped!

That's my problem. i don't know how to get online with the PS3. In the manual, they say i need this ethernet cable but it didn't come with the rest... (40gb PS3 btw, maybe thats why)

If thats the problem, i'll buy it soon

Guest Garthy18

Waiting for my wireless router to be installed this week so I can go online and get roster updates. But created Price with a rating of 92 even though I play Huet mostly still. All your roster changes need to be deleted though before you get online update and remember to save them to your offline profile as well as online.

Guest Bud2790
That's my problem. i don't know how to get online with the PS3. In the manual, they say i need this ethernet cable but it didn't come with the rest... (40gb PS3 btw, maybe thats why)

If thats the problem, i'll buy it soon

You'll need to buy an ethernet cable...just go to best buy or whatever and you'll be fine!

Guest ryder_11_73
Another question :P

How do you switch goalies during a game?

You go Edit Lines but only when play is stopped you cant change goalies during gameplay.

Guest 77Bourque77
I have an NHL 08 questions as well. What are the purpose of the "expierence points" and how do you unlock the RBK jersey's?

i think they increase the players skill, because i remember some players having like a 78 or w/e then next season they would be maybe like 80/81. and to get the jeresys just go to the RBK jeresy tab in the game and enter this h3oyxpwksf8ibcgt . that is what it is for the 360

Guest habs_fan1160
i think they increase the players skill, because i remember some players having like a 78 or w/e then next season they would be maybe like 80/81. and to get the jeresys just go to the RBK jeresy tab in the game and enter this h3oyxpwksf8ibcgt . that is what it is for the 360

Thanks I'll try that code when I get home from work. I have the PS3, so I'll see if it works for that.

Now the expierence points make a little more sense, I was wondering what their purpose was.

Thanks!

Guest 77Bourque77
Thanks I'll try that code when I get home from work. I have the PS3, so I'll see if it works for that.

Now the expierence points make a little more sense, I was wondering what their purpose was.

Thanks!

no problem....im getting bored with 08...cant wait for 09 now lol

Guest youppipwns

h3oyxpwksf8ibcgt thats what i used

ye same . h3oyxpwksf8ibcgt i used that too.

What i dont like about nhl 08 is that Brashear can do the same move AO can...

Guest Bud2790
What i dont like about nhl 08 is that Brashear can do the same move AO can...

I gotta agree with you...Brashear should be able to pull off a move, but with less effectivety (is that a word ? loll), less consistancy than AO, Kovalchuk...

Guest youppipwns

I would love in 2009 if theres broken sticks, retirement celebration! And lol the trades are unrealistic. Heres a tip for you my friends. Ryder and Smolinski gets You Toews and Kane :P i have them in my dynasty! Fantasy draft would be nice too!!

Guest Bud2790
I would love in 2009 if theres broken sticks, retirement celebration! And lol the trades are unrealistic. Heres a tip for you my friends. Ryder and Smolinski gets You Toews and Kane :P i have them in my dynasty! Fantasy draft would be nice too!!

Definately needs a fantasy draft...my friend and i love them, but we can't do any in 08..

And thanks for the tip, but right now in my 2nd season, Ryder has 40 goals in 19 games!

Archived