Canadiens de Montreal

Montreal @ New York Rangers | Jan. 12 2008 | Final: 4-1 New York

jl-1

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Habs do!
    • Rangers do!

Guest FlHabsFan

They were saying the rangers are playing for one of the players uncle who has cancer. And they dedicated the game to him. They have the motivation, and we came out with nothing that period.

Guest Air Thief
i know we havn't won any games this year while trailing going into the 3rd, but is that record the same when trailing going into the 2nd?

Yup

Our win % when traling after the 1st period is 0

Our win % when trailing after the 2nd period is 0

Might as well call it a night now. This team doesn't have that drive for a comeback.

Guest answer71

That was a period to forget. Badly outworked. We won only 25% of face-offs (4 of 16). That's gotta change if we're gonna claw our way back in this one!

Guest Greywolf
13-6 shots on goal. We need to start skating, take advantage of their slow defense!

GO_HABS_GO.gif

I don't think their defense looks any better but their forwards are skating like a team possessed and are backchecking like crazy. That's why I don't think they can keep that up for 60 minutes.

Guest mikehabsfan

The team isn't working very hard. Being out shot 13-6 is not good work, unfortunately. C'mon Habs, you can pick it up! GO HABS GO!

It's about time they broke their record of not winning while trailing after the 1st; tonight's the night!

Peace,

Mike

Yup

Our win % when traling after the 1st period is 0

Our win % when trailing after the 2nd period is 0

Might as well call it a night now. This team doesn't have that drive for a comeback.

I personally don't care. I prefer believing that they'll break that streak sooner rather than later.

GO_HABS_GO.gif

Guest Greywolf
I personally don't care. I prefer believing that they'll break that streak sooner rather than later.

GO_HABS_GO.gif

And tonight is as good a time as any to put an end to that little itch....

Guest HabsFanStuckInToronto!

Montreal is hanging Huet out to dry. The first one...how did Drury get a mini-breakaway on a 3 on 2? The second one, Smokes and Gorges were doing absolutely nothing except screening Huet.

Hoping for a better second period! I KNOW THEY CAN COME BACK!

Smolinski has been in two games and done nothing for us and worse yet, Carbo is starting to mess with the lines. I have a bad feeling about this but I still say my claim that we can win three in a row is going to happen!

Montreal is hanging Huet out to dry. The first one...how did Drury get a mini-breakaway on a 3 on 2? The second one, Smokes and Gorges were doing absolutely nothing except screening Huet.

Hoping for a better second period! I KNOW THEY CAN COME BACK!

This is one of those games where Huet really needs to keep the team in this instead of the other way around.

Archived