The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

New York Islanders @ Montreal | Feb. 2 2008 | Final: 4-1 Habs

habs-fan-number-one

Guest FlHabsFan
Can't wait to see this came Hockey Day in Canada hope they show up for Battle

Ooh....Forgotten about HDIC. Looks like im grabbing some beer and shutting myself in this saturday =)

Just hope center ice just keeps it on cbc the whole day and on 1 channel

GD1.jpg

GD2.jpg

The goalies arent confirmed, but the most probable ones

gohabsgo.gifgohabsgo.gifgohabsgo.gif

Guest FlHabsFan
Uhhh...Hockey Day in Canada is Feb 9th...next Saturday. :rolleyes: And the game is tomorrow, Feb 2nd.

BTW, you shouldn't be making Game Threads with one liners.

This is a proper Game Thread. ---> http://forum.canadiens.com/index.php?showt...p;#entry1120085

Unless someone else is inclined, I can throw one together when I get home and just post it in this thread (or send it to a mod to update my original reply)

Guest HabsFanStuckInToronto!

Time to go 3 for 3 against the Islanders this season.

We all heard about Washington not losing consecutive games in regulation while how about Montreal's ability to do the same thing! We have respond extremely well after losses and this Saturday will be no different!!!

Afternoon kids game at the Bell Centre, the crowd is going to be pumped and electric and Montreal is going to be ready to go and overtake the Islanders.

I expect a strong opening from the team after a dissapointing OT loss in a game where the fought valiantly to force it to overtime after being down by 3 goals. It showed me the passion and determination this Habs version has!

I am excited for the game tomorrow and it is time to strut our stuff on Hockey Night in Canada: Matinee!

GO HABS GO! I KNOW YOU WILL WIN THIS GAME!

Guest Jesus Price
Uhhh...Hockey Day in Canada is Feb 9th...next Saturday. :rolleyes: And the game is tomorrow, Feb 2nd.

This is a proper Game Thread. ---> http://forum.canadiens.com/index.php?showt...p;#entry1120085

Atta boy Greek Hab. Where would we be without the Greek :lol: Hopefully Greece Lightning TK will have a big day tomorrow, I love this guy. I hope we bounce back with a much better effort then lastnight. I am predicting a 3-2 Win with goals by TK Higgins and Kovalev.

Guest Greek Hab
Atta boy Greek Hab. Where would we be without the Greek :lol: Hopefully Greece Lightning TK will have a big day tomorrow, I love this guy. I hope we bounce back with a much better effort then lastnight. I am predicting a 3-2 Win with goals by TK Higgins and Kovalev.

Lol, thanks Jesus..."was our lord and saviour." :lol:

I'm kinda looking more forward to the Rangers game. Maybe we'll see a re-enactment of this(below)

n505542049_561298_7724.jpg OWNED!!!buttrock.gif

Guest FlHabsFan
Lol, thanks Jesus..."was our lord and saviour." :lol:

I'm kinda looking more forward to the Rangers game. Maybe we'll see a re-enactment of this(below)

n505542049_561298_7724.jpg OWNED!!!buttrock.gif

<Cue the them fromKarate Kid movie>

NOOO, i just looked at the sked and the Oil/Flamers game is on at the same time. NOOOOOOO, CBC won't let me watch the best game of the year (so far).

Any inside word on who is starting in net tomorrow?

Guest denismurphy
Guess what guys? Going to this one live! section 105 nice and low. Can't friggin wait. Anyone else going?

yes i am going , i am here now going to saint catherens street tonight cant wait ,i love this city i am here for both games this weekend they better kick *****

Guest habs fan #1

I am Sorry it was a triple Header and I just assumed so

I apologize and as fo the one Liner things are slown down here on the rock right now Cold winter

Couldn't afford more letters and pictures were out of the question polaroid is broken

very important games this weekend against the new york teams, islanders are 9th and the rangers are 8th.... big opportunity to separate ourselves alot more.

Tommorow especially because we can move 11pts up on the Isles in 9th

Guest HabsFanStuckInToronto!

I'm feeling really good heading into this game. This year it seems we have discovered how to play against the Islanders.

One question: Both wins were on the road, must keep the same game plan at home!

GO HABS GO! I KNOW YOU WILL WIN TOMORROW!

Guest russianhabsfan
very important games this weekend against the new york teams, islanders are 9th and the rangers are 8th.... big opportunity to separate ourselves alot more.

Tommorow especially because we can move 11pts up on the Isles in 9th

Every game is important :) I prefer to talk about looking up the standings - we're only 5 pts away from the Sens and we also have a game on them! :D

Guest habs fan #1
Every game is important :) I prefer to talk about looking up the standings - we're only 5 pts away from the Sens and we also have a game on them! :D

it's beneficial to look both ways

who's to say and the end of the season we are fighting NY Rangers for Top spot

Guest habs fan #1

we have to stay Healthy and hope alfreddson and heatley stays away

Guest silversnake
Guess what guys? Going to this one live! section 105 nice and low. Can't friggin wait. Anyone else going?

i am , not sure exactly where yet though. :rolleyes:

those sound like some nice seats :P

Archived