Goals : Daniel Alfredsson (32)
Assists : Jason Spezza (41)
+/- : Dany Heatley (+31)

Canadiens

Goals : Alex Kovalev (24)
Assists : Tomas Plekanec (30)
+/- : Alex Kovalev (+11)

Guest TORHABSFAN

HABSOULTE MUST WIN!!! If we are going to take first then we need to beat the Sens and we can't pass up an oppertuitity to beat them without 2 of there big 3.

Total non stop effort for 60 minutes!

Guest HabsFanStuckInToronto!

Absolutely have to win this game if they want to continue with MOMENTUM on their quest to overtake Ottawa for first place in the Eastern Conference.

I expect Montreal to be hungry...hungry to chase Ottawa....hungry to show they are better then what happened Sunday....hungry to play hard and win the game!

Ottawa had a team meeting today and everything has been laid out on the table. They need to perform better and they need to start soon.

Ottawa will have Gerber in net and minus Alfie and Heatly. Montreal will have Huet in net.

Both teams are going to wake up for this game. Expect a highly contested battle, Ottawa won't go down easy.

But they will fall eventually and MONTREAL WILL NOT! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO!

Dammit, not your fault but I was making a thread for this as well. :P

Probably better I didn't right now since my PC/connection/something else I have no idea of, has been going crazy and jamming like hell.

Guest habfreak

anyone has the video of the Hockey Night in Canada intro Ron did before sunday's game

totally off topic; but I couldnt find the Video/pics thread :unsure:

Go Habs Go! We get within one point here and then on Saturday we take over their spot..in their own building!

Guest TOP_SHELF
HABSOULTE MUST WIN!!! If we are going to take first then we need to beat the Sens and we can't pass up an oppertuitity to beat them without 2 of there big 3.

Total non stop effort for 60 minutes!

I totaly agree GO HABS GO!!!!

Guest d80jcrant
We HAVE to take advantage of this gift!!

Would that be no Heatley and no Alfredsson??? So we set Komi on Spezza and we should have 2 points....Yes???

Does Gerber still have that black mask? For god sakes man, get a freekin personlity!
that black mask is his personality man lol
anyone has the video of the Hockey Night in Canada intro Ron did before sunday's gametotally off topic; but I couldnt find the Video/pics thread :unsure: Go Habs Go! We get within one point here and then on Saturday we take over their spot..in their own building!
it was a very nice intro
Would that be no Heatley and no Alfredsson??? So we set Komi on Spezza and we should have 2 points....Yes???
no, if we play as a team and battle for 3 sessions of 20mins we have a shot at the 2pts

we will be in tough again in this one, dont think neal never saw how avery got to us on sunday he will be doing the same stuff tommorownight to throw us off. they will be trying to protect their lead

Special teams:

CH: PP 25% (1st)

PK 81.6% (17th)

OTT: PP 18.4% (10th)

PK: 82.4% (13th)

Guest RadioGaGa

Greek Hab: As I understand it...he had a mask ready to go, but it got to him a couple weeks into the season, when they were on that tear....being a superstitious goalie, he didn't want to change anything during a hot streak. If I were him, I'd be changin' masks soon...in a attempt to end whatever funk they've got going now.

freak: Yes, Everything Ron did Sun was good. His intro...his interview with Mr. Gillet. Nice to see HNIC with no Leafs references. I guess that's why Don wasn't on...when he found out there would be no way to work in Leafs talk...he didn't bother.

I'm looking forward to a HUGE bounce back from the Habs v. Ottawa...then let Price have the crease against Toronto and come Friday morning the entire Eastern Conf. should be looking up at the Habs.

Guest habsrool
Greek Hab: As I understand it...he had a mask ready to go, but it got to him a couple weeks into the season, when they were on that tear....being a superstitious goalie, he didn't want to change anything during a hot streak. If I were him, I'd be changin' masks soon...in a attempt to end whatever funk they've got going now.

freak: Yes, Everything Ron did Sun was good. His intro...his interview with Mr. Gillet. Nice to see HNIC with no Leafs references. I guess that's why Don wasn't on...when he found out there would be no way to work in Leafs talk...he didn't bother.

I'm looking forward to a HUGE bounce back from the Habs v. Ottawa...then let Price have the crease against Toronto and come Friday morning the entire Eastern Conf. should be looking up at the Habs.

God love ya....I hope your right! :D

Guest FlHabsFan
GLORY!!!

frozen_inside020408.jpg

Higgins: Hey Mark. Alex is checking out your butt

Mark: Oh the shame

Andrei: Dude, stop staring at his butt

Saku: Omg! Alexi is staring at Mark's butt!

Alex: Ha Ha! They think im staring at Mark's butt

Get this: habs are 3rd in the league in scoring so far this season, only behind the sens, and Detroit!

Hopefully the sens will continue their downward spiral and make room for the new leaders of the east.

Guest d80jcrant
Get this: habs are 3rd in the league in scoring so far this season, only behind the sens, and Detroit!

Hopefully the sens will continue their downward spiral and make room for the new leaders of the east.

That would be so awesome

Guest HabsFanStuckInToronto!

Well the worst case scenario occured tonight as Pittsburgh and New Jersey went to overtime. There is now a 3 way tie for first place in the Atlantic Division.

Not only is this win important to catch Ottawa, this win is important to keep 4th place!

Only more fuel to the fire to go with desire, wanting to rebound and showing they can defeat Ottawa. All lead to a Habs victory.

And I expect nothing less! GO HABS GO!!!

Guest Hybrid Soldier

Does anyone know if Alfredson is going to be playing tomorrow?

In any case, this is a MUST WIN for the Habs. This will give the team huge momentum. GO HABS GO! :D

Archived