The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Montreal @ Tampa Bay | Feb. 12 2008 | Final: 3-2 Tampa Bay

FlHabsFan

Guest HabSteve
Why is Komisarek still paired with Bouillon ?

Is that because of a partial line change or just another (bad) experiment ?

let's hope for the partial line change.

Guest Greek Hab
The irony of this argument is that the same people who argue this point, also like to argue that Halak's AHL stats are better then Price's. If this whole ridiculous psychological argument is true, then you think Huet would have been more fearful of his job when Halak was backup.

Halak may have the better numbers, but he doesn't have the title of "franchise/future goaltender" slapped to his name.

Also, to those who are arguing stats, I'm pretty sure Halak has played more games than Carey has, thus more time to improve his stats.

Both arguments cancel each other out. STOP THE MADNESS!!!

Guest kovalev47
IF Price becomes the goaltender that is expected of him by Habs management he will not allow that 1 bad goal a game Huet does (been 2 bad goals a game lately) I like how you try to creat possibilities for the future lets look at now. Huet is not cutting it with his play. Once again IF Price turns into that goalie we expect he will not allow 1 bad goal a game that Huet CLEARLY does. Or am i disrupting fantasy land where your hab goggles distort your view?

Or maybe you are just a bit fanatical?

You argued before that Price should stay in the minors after the leaf game. Here is your quote " I'm not sayin its his fault but he SHOULD NOT be here. I love the kid dont get me wrong but come on he is definitely not ready." " It's not ridiculous at all....if you've payed attention to PRICE in the minors like i did. You'd see he still needs alot of work (14 goals against in 2 games over a weekend YIKES) Anyways i not tryin to argue with ppl just what i could see. Getting back on topic this should of been expected by Hab fans...i fully expected a loss and as i told my friend 5-2 laffs tonight...well on its way."

Now you think he should be given the starter role? Maybe your "hab goggles need adjusting as well."

Guest Anetéchrist
The big 3 will not be traded while the team's sale is going through.

Plus why would the last place team take a UFA to be?

Notice I did say : we never know :D

Guest mikehabsfan

I think there is one thing we can all agree on... we just want the Habs to win! Like they were doing so wonderfully before this pair of Toronto/Ottawa losses.

And while the team is not perfect, I'm proud of them! GO HABS GO!

Peace,

Mike

Guest Hoyle00cdn
Halak may have the better numbers, but he doesn't have the title of "franchise/future goaltender" slapped to his name.

Also, to those who are arguing stats, I'm pretty sure Halak has played more games than Carey has, thus more time to improve his stats.

The fact of the matter is, this is Huet's team right now...

The only way Price will take the position from him is if Huet let's him.

Guest Anetéchrist

Price has played more games at the NHL level than Halak, but not much more (4 or 5). It's not the other way around. Not that I think it has any kind of influence.

Guest A. Hemsky
Or maybe you are just a bit fanatical?

You argued before that Price should stay in the minors after the leaf game. Here is your quote " I'm not sayin its his fault but he SHOULD NOT be here. I love the kid dont get me wrong but come on he is definitely not ready." " It's not ridiculous at all....if you've payed attention to PRICE in the minors like i did. You'd see he still needs alot of work (14 goals against in 2 games over a weekend YIKES) Anyways i not tryin to argue with ppl just what i could see. Getting back on topic this should of been expected by Hab fans...i fully expected a loss and as i told my friend 5-2 laffs tonight...well on its way."

Now you think he should be given the starter role? Maybe your "hab goggles need adjusting as well."

Stop bringing up the fact he let in 14 goals over the weekend maybe you forgot he let in only 1 goal in back to back games, and if you read his post he never said Price deserved to be the starter. :rolleyes:

Guest CHforever

Exactly.

But I just hope it's just temporary. I don't think it will last more than a week though, It all depends on how Carbo will use his goalies. Remember, we haven't signed this guy, we call the next Patrick Roy up, how would you feel ?

Guest Oatmeal777
Exactly.

But I just hope it's just temporary. I don't think it will last more than a week though, It all depends on how Carbo will use his goalies. Remember, we haven't signed this guy, we call the next Patrick Roy up, how would you feel ?

We have signed Carey Price.

Guest Anetéchrist

Good one Huet. You just saved Saku's a** on this one. Come on, Saku you HAVE TO CLEAR THE ZONE on such a chance. Frank gave you a clean puck !What a long... long... tedious defensive presence...

Guest Greek Hab
The fact of the matter is, this is Huet's team right now...

The only way Price will take the position from him is if Huet let's him.

Bien sur

Price has played more games at the NHL level than Halak, but not much more (4 or 5). It's not the other way around. Not that I think it has any kind of influence.

I was refering to AHL games, but "true dat."

Exactly.

I just want the discussions to stop, to "when Carey is going to play?"...If you want Carey to play, trade Huet and then we don't have to hear vise-versa when Price is in a slump.

Archived