The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Montreal @ Tampa Bay | Feb. 12 2008 | Final: 3-2 Tampa Bay

FlHabsFan

Guest mikehabsfan
Nothing new about that smirk. He wore that out ages ago, and I had hoped it was gone for good.

Why so? It brings attention to the fact that the refs are a complete joke, without resorting to yelling and whatnot that results in penalties/problems.

Peace,

Mike

Why so? It brings attention to the fact that the refs are a complete joke, without resorting to yelling and whatnot that results in penalties/problems.

Peace,

Mike

Exactly because most of the time the refs don't notice.

Peace,

Mike

Sometimes a smirk may be useful. However, when he used it for EVERY penalty taken (and he did), he failed to require the particular player involved to accept responsibility for failing to play within the rules. I specifically recall him using the smirk repeatedly when the new hooking was being called - I felt he should have given that up and expected the players to adapt.

Guest mikehabsfan

I think we need to send Price back down and go back to what actually worked for the Habs in winning games - riding Huet and showing him they didn't need Price up there. That, or send Huet down to the minors and ride Price confidently. Because this is silly, in my opinion.

Peace,

Mike

Guest BigWill09

You know what...that is absolutely pathetic by Huet. I personally think that we should just go to Price now and I'd be perfectly fine with him allowing a softy now and then. Huet has hit my last nerve and I'm done with him. Softy every game with this man...he is costing us this game.

Guest stevesaku
I think we need to send Price back down Peace,

Mike

i agree..it seems huet cant play with price on the bench. huet has let in 5 goals on his last 13 shots...we need him to be better.

Guest JIMVINNY
I think we need to send Price back down and go back to what actually worked for the Habs in winning games - riding Huet and showing him they didn't need Price up there. That, or send Huet down to the minors and ride Price confidently. Because this is silly, in my opinion.

Peace,

Mike

If Huet can't play like a starter with Price on the bench, he doesn't deserve to be a starter. Whether Price is up or not should have no effect on his play.

Guest HabsMan11
i agree..it seems huet cant play with price on the bench. huet has let in 5 goals on his last 13 shots...we need him to be better.

so then play price

o great there still talking about obyrne...like rlly can they blow it out of proportion anymore?

You know what...that is absolutely pathetic by Huet. I personally think that we should just go to Price now and I'd be perfectly fine with him allowing a softy now and then. Huet has hit my last nerve and I'm done with him. Softy every game with this man...he is costing us this game.

there were at least two people standing in front of him. Perhaps the defence ought to focus on moving people away from the net so that we can really determine whether a goal is soft or not.

Guest JIMVINNY

so his poor play is somehow Price's fault? come on guys!!!!

Guest BigWill09

if the fact that price is up and on the bench has this much of an impact on Huet....it speaks volumes to how weak emotionally Huet is. Thats a terrible excuse...

Guest HabsMan11
If Huet can't play like a starter with Price on the bench, he doesn't deserve to be a starter. Whether Price is up or not should have no effect on his play.

good point...if anything it should push him to be better cuz he knw he can lose his job at any time

Archived