The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Nba All- Star 2008

mtl1010

Guest mtl1010

I didn't see a topic on this, so I thought I'll start one.

So talk about the game, skills compitition, rookie challenge, celeberity game, slam dunk, 3- point shootout or the shooting stars compitition.

Oh, I got a question, I live in Canada, does anyone know what channels on T.V. all of that is going to be on???

Thanks in advance :D

Guest Bud2790

Well, Jason Kapono won the 3 point contest!!

One word can sum up the dunk contest....WOW! The creativity these guys have is amazing! Dwight Howard's dunks were off the chart!

Guest 1337FREAK

I dont even know if you can call the superman a dunk...he just kind of threw it in

My favorite one was Gerald Green blowing out the candle. but moon should have been in the finals..other than the candle dunk, all of greens were pretty average

Guest lfrommtl

the superman dunk was entertaining not that great though.

my favorite was the cupcake especially how charles barkley was like he didnt blow it out, then they showed the replay. boy was he speechless.

i love the slam dunk contest.

entertainment to the max

Guest Bud2790
the superman dunk was entertaining not that great though.

my favorite was the cupcake especially how charles barkley was like he didnt blow it out, then they showed the replay. boy was he speechless.

i love the slam dunk contest.

entertainment to the max

It's only since 2-3 years has it become more entertaining once again...before that, it was repetitive! I love how the added the rule of having to use an assistant in the 1st round on 1 of the 2 dunks! Can't wait for next year and hope someone will pull a 720!

Archived