The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

New York Rangers @ Montreal | Feb. 19 2008 | Final: 6-5 Habs (s/o)

jl-1

Guest RockMtl

AFTER watching the HABS for 40 years - I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW YOU KNOW WHY I'M a HABS FANNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ryder only got 2 goals, not 3

First one looked great at initiall view, as you thought he was waiting out the goalie, but when u watch it again he is just settling down the puck and then shoots, which was actually waiting out the goalie.

Second one it deflected off of 2 rangers,

3rd shot that some thought was a goal was a shot at streits right leg, it hit off his right leg and went way left :)

The kind of dirty goals we need, now if ryder can start fighting:)

Gamer, have you been told yet today............

Guest Come Back Patrick

I know I don't really post here anymore but I just had to come here to state the obvious: GAME OF THE LAST 15 YEARS

The fans tonight were INCREDIBLE. Even when the Habs were down 5-0, they never stopped cheering GO HABS GO. When they littered the ice, that was a pretty awesome experience to watch. The fans were amazing and deserved to see this game.

First time the Canadiens have ever come back from a 5-0 defecit. Unbelievable.

I'll never forget this game.

Guest JIMVINNY

well, i bowed out of the forum after the fifth goal, but i couldn't stop watching the game. My hopes arose a little more with each goal, and as kovy put the last one in, and ended up flat on his back, I realized that there was absolutely no way this team could lose this game. Thankfully, they pulled it out. And wow. In historic, heart-racing, breath-stealing, incredibly amazing fashion. I love these guys.

Guest HabsMan11

ABSOLUTELY

RIDICULOUSLY

SPECTACULAR

This will not be forgotten. And if I were a gambling adolescent {which I am not :P} I would say that Carbo lit a fire under them in that room and they responded. This was the greatest game I have ever watched, its up there with Saku's comeback and the Stanley Cup in 93', even though I was an oblivious 1 yr old boy.

King Kong Kovy strikes again!

And what can be said about Saku?

WHT A GOAL :D :D

I still think we trade Ryder for Hossa...even after tonight...

Guest FlHabsFan
For the first time in this board's history, lets get this game thread up to 100 pages!!!!

GO HABS GO

Komi owns dubinski!

Heh, mines set for 50 posts a page. So this is only page 38 for me :lol:

Guest RadioGaGa
AFTER watching the HABS for 40 years - I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW YOU KNOW WHY I'M a HABS FANNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Cause it's never happened before...biggest comeback Ev-AH!

Guest "Rocket"

wow, what more can i say, just got back from the bell center, i went nuts at the end, and spill for like 60$ worth of beer all over the place lol.

I don't think i can go to work tomorrow after that, my voice is a done deal. :lol:

That game was worth every penny that i spend on these season tickets :D

GO HABS GO GO HABS GO GO HABS GO GO HABS GO GO HABS GO GO HABS GO GO HABS GO GO HABS GO GO HABS GO GO HABS GO GO HABS GO GO HABS GO

Guest TORHABSFAN
Whoever CANNOT give RYDER credit tonight should be slapped.RYDER brought us back in this game, i dont' care if he shot a puck in the air and it hit off 21,000 fans and then went in the net, IT WENT INand he gave us momentum.PERIOD
Can't argue with that.. I love the guy right now.. Heck i love everyone right now!!
Whoever CANNOT give RYDER credit tonight should be slapped.RYDER brought us back in this game, i dont' care if he shot a puck in the air and it hit off 21,000 fans and then went in the net, IT WENT INand he gave us momentum.PERIOD
Can't argue with that.. I love the guy right now.. Heck i love everyone right now!!

Archived