The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

New York Rangers @ Montreal | Feb. 19 2008 | Final: 6-5 Habs (s/o)

jl-1

Guest mikehabsfan
first time in franchise history to erase a 5 goal deficit

Wow, really? For this season's team to have won a truly historic game... that's just incredible. They should be very proud of themselves. (I suppose people could criticize and say that the fact that we were down 5-0 in the first place doesn't really reflect well on the team... but I think the fact that they managed to hold strong and come back and win it is an even huger testament of this team right now.) Simply wow.

Peace,

Mike

Guest Anetéchrist

Again ? Already ?

Ryder !!! (I knew he would do it, I had a vision... earlier on the same channel... :D)

If the Habs tie this one, the sky will be yellow tomorrow :D

Guest GoHabsGo57

I'm watching Canadiens Express on RDS right now,just had to watch it again! 5-4 Rangers...can the Habs complete the comeback?? ;)

EDIT: Didn't realize others here are also watching! :lol:

Guest Khadgar

On TSN they said the Rangers other worst lost after leading was 4 goals. Guess who it was against. If you said the Montreal Canadiens you're right.

I gotta give huge props to Ryder for getting the momentum. Also Begin was hitting everything. It's amazing to see most teams get down 5-0 and they lose any energy they had. We're playing our 3rd game in 4 nights. We should be tired, we should be beat up a little after a very physical 2 games with Philly. We get down 5-0 and here we go, we got you right where we want you.

This is the most emotianal game I have ever watched. I got a little teary eyed when Kovy scored that tying goal.

Unbelievable!!

Guest overlords
I'm watching Canadiens Express on RDS right now,just had to watch it again! 5-4 Rangers...can the Habs complete the comeback?? ;)

EDIT: Didn't realize others here are also watching! :lol:

not a chance.

:)

Guest Anetéchrist

There you go. Kovalev just adds some spice in the Rags soup... thanks for giving him to us :D Now we give you this as we are grateful... the humiliation of the year :D

This team has destiny written all over it's head.

They can't lose this one :lol: And with Kovalev celebrating his goal his a.. over his head is truly a sight to see at least once in a lifetime... or twice in a single evening :D

Who said this old dog showed no passion after scoring :D That pretty much the most passion I saw in all the season by one of ours :D

The sky will definitely be yellow tomorrow.

NHL Network's highlights are with the Ranger's announcer (of course...), and I see that Sam Rosen still calls Kovalev, KovalOv! :lol:

Thats how you really pronounce it, but it doesn't sound quite as good. I will always call him Kovalev.

Guest Anetéchrist

The Refs missed two blattant calls in overtime. They deserve a spanking.

But we win the game in a shootout with our captain killing them. Maybe it was worth it :lol:

Guest Anetéchrist

I wonder how much many attacks there was tonight in Mtl...Score one up for the good guys.The rangers can go to hell. They just learned that they can't go against destiny... or against my predictions :D

Archived