The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

New York Rangers @ Montreal | Feb. 19 2008 | Final: 6-5 Habs (s/o)

jl-1

Guest ndnkovalev271139
I am sooo excited and fingers crsoosed for a chance to see the Habs in first....even for a day or two that be wicked.

Last time we were first at this junction of the season, if i'm not mistake was the 92-93 season in which LA COUPE...was won!!!

Guest ndnkovalev271139

GAINEY MIGHT WANT SUNDINNNNNNNN OMG LOLLLLLLLLL BOB MCKENZIE OF TSN SAYS SO OMG LOL IMAGINE SUNDIN IN MONTREAL....SUNDIN OMG LOLLLLL THIS IS INSANE JUST IMAGINE HIM IN OUR UNIFORM WOW~!!!!!~

Guest Innis_Mor
It's true :P. Any more elbows like kovy's and hollweg won't be able to skate anymore anyway, so no worries :P

Who says Hollweg can skate in the first place, anyway? :P Have you seen him play?

And Hollweg might see the elbow coming if he'd just get his hair out of his eyes! :D (Memo to Sather: give Hollweg a (tiny) raise and tell him to go get a haircut.)

LOL!! These yellow yahoos just kill me. He's all talk, but when he actually goes to dish it out, it's from behind, and it's on a Kostitsyn, and the smaller and younger one at that!! ;)

Keep yapping Hollweg; you might convince yourself you're tough :blink: , but you aren't fooling anyone else. Yeesh!

(And what's with this "what goes around, come around" quote from Hollweg? He's the one who tried an elbow out on Kovalev first. Kovi just thought he'd show him how to do it right! :D:P )

Guest GoHabsGo_CanucksAreChoking
GAINEY MIGHT WANT SUNDINNNNNNNN OMG LOLLLLLLLLL BOB MCKENZIE OF TSN SAYS SO OMG LOL IMAGINE SUNDIN IN MONTREAL....SUNDIN OMG LOLLLLL THIS IS INSANE JUST IMAGINE HIM IN OUR UNIFORM WOW~!!!!!~

LOL. Man would he not fit in.

Guest ndnkovalev271139
LOL. Man would he not fit in.

imagine HOSSA SUNDIN KOIVU....WOW!!! okay now im dreaming...anyways back to tonight...COMMON BOYS MAKE IT 4 STRAIGHT!!!

"GAINEY MIGHT WANT SUNDINNNNNNNN OMG LOLLLLLLLLL BOB MCKENZIE OF TSN SAYS SO OMG LOL IMAGINE SUNDIN IN MONTREAL....SUNDIN OMG LOLLLLL THIS IS INSANE JUST IMAGINE HIM IN OUR UNIFORM WOW~!!!!!~ "

Can you just imagine the Leaf fans having heart attacks over that? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

TOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

Guest GoHabsGo_CanucksAreChoking
7:30 starts are annoying, especially when you think it's a 7pm start and you rush home from work to catch the start.....>_>

I was running home from school [it's 4:00 start here usually cause I'm in the west] and I got home and found out it starts at 4:30.

So I wasted my energy! :rolleyes:

So they can be kind of annoying. :P

Guest HabSteve

we need to make sure Drury doesn't score another big goal against us, Komisarek usually has good games against the Rangers, he did a number on Jagr the last time

hopefully it's a close game simply because I don't want to see the Rangers do anything stupid and try to hurt someone

GO HABS GO!

Guest QbGamer
Lately i've noticed the NHL has become the NO HIT LEAGUE...i mean guys are dishing out clean hits and then for no reason at all fights break out...what happen to the good old days and they took hits like men. Begin destroyed the philly dude and it was clean as can be, out comes smith like he layed the guy out with a cheap shot. Komisarek's hits are how it should be. But even when he dishes out his clean hits theres guys chasing after him to fight. I mean common get up and play, maybe that's why were tied for first and the rest of the teams are suffering.
Ya but Begin is the MAN :) I would love to see him do that again tonight, and then score when he comes out of the box, like he almost did last game :)
According to the NY Daily News, Brandon Dubinsky will be playing. He is a 6'11", 210 lb. center. He had this to say about Komi."I'm definitely going to be physical on him - I'm not going to let him off the hook ever," Dubinsky said of Komisarek. "I can't say if anything's going to happen. But he's definitely going to be hearing it from me if he's taking any liberties or cheap shots. That's for sure. ""As far as Jags goes, hockey's a physical game. Guys are going to get hit. He's going to get hit, too. But I'll be in there on the forecheck. I'll be in there if I need to be if anything happens." Personally, I think he better put on a little more beef. :huh:
WHAT 6'11give me a break, there hiring ringers to come in. Just wait next we will here StoneCold Steve Austin is there D
:lol: Try 6'1". ;)
LoL, delete previous comment i read the 6'11 and was shocked, and DISTURBED :)

Guest crazyhorse_9000
Ya but Begin is the MAN :) I would love to see him do that again tonight, and then score when he comes out of the box, like he almost did last game :)WHAT 6'11give me a break, there hiring ringers to come in. Just wait next we will here StoneCold Steve Austin is there D

He made a typo lol. Hes 6'1.

Guest QbGamer

K we need Carolina to beat Boston

We need Philly to beat the sens

We want Columbus to beat toronto

We need Florida to beat Ptsburg

And of course we need to beat the rangers,

Should be easy enough for all of that to happen tonight :)

Guest King-Carey-31

Hockey is a sport where unless you are super talented, Being over 6'6" is a disadvantage. Chara manages his weight and height so he has a good centre of balance, but alot of tall guys would be beanpoles.

Archived