The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Best Habs Stores In Quebec

Bobyk77

Guest Bobyk77

Hey everyone, I'm headin to Quebec on march break and am going to my first habs game in Quebec and im ridiculously pumped for it. I was wondering where the best stores to find habs collectibles(banners,flags etc.) and clothes are located in both Quebec City and Montreal.

thanks for any replies. :D

Guest GoHabsGo57

There's a "Capsule Sportive" stand that has only Habs merchandise at the Fairview Mall in Pointe-Claire, not far from Montreal. They have great Habs shirts, hats, posters, etc.

Guest Keith

Make sure you get into the Bell Centre shop EARLY, it closes at 5 on game day from what I know. It can be a one place stop for alot of Habs merchandise.

Also, go downtown, check the stores nearby the Bell Centre, I got a really nice 1945 style ringer t shirt there, it's my favourite Habs shirt by far. :)

Guest Poptone
Make sure you get into the Bell Centre shop EARLY, it closes at 5 on game day from what I know. It can be a one place stop for alot of Habs merchandise.

If you are at the game, it's open until well after the final buzzer sounds. Just make sure you're okay with battling through crowds!

Guest Hangar18

There's always the Bell Centre Souvenir Shop, Capsule Sportive, Sports Expert and my personnal favorite, it's called Edition Limitee, it's located in downtown Eaton Centre. They have shirts, jerseys of not only the habs, but other hockey teams too. Baseball and Basketball included.

Archived