The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Who Is Your Favorite Player?

marilou

Guest The wall fan

Easy to understand, say who's your favorite player..

I'll start with : сяргей костицын -- traduction : Sergei Kostitsyn !!

what about you?..

Guest Lafleurfan2

being this is in the lounge do you mean who is your favorite baseball player, football , basketball

minor leauge hockey college hockey? if you mean pro I think that has to be put in the around the leauge board.

Guest Hangar18

Mike Komisarek, Richard Zednik, Christopher Higgins, Mike Modano and Alex Kovalev. Patrick Roy also gets an honorable mention. :)

Guest GoHabsGo_CanucksAreChoking
all time: tough question but I'll go with Ken Dryden

Current: Andrei Markov

I was not alive when Ken Dryden was playing, but I think Ken Dryden is one of my favorites. I have no idea why, oh wait yes I do, it's because he was a good goaltender.

;)

Right now I like Carey Price a lot too, and Kyle Turris who was drafted by Phoenix.

Guest habs_fan1160

Tough question, top 3 right now: Mikko and Saku Koivu, Teamu Selanne, Dustin Penner and Josh Harding.

Past players, Patrick Roy, Maurice Richard (and quite a few others).

Guest RBeck

Alexei Kovalev

AK-27

such a talented hockey player, hes been so effective this season for the Habitants, hope he can keep it up for a few more :)

Guest FlHabsFan

Cristo is my current fav. He won that after coming out of nowhere and stealing all those games to get us into the playoffs. Ive always been a goalie fan just cause I believe theyve got the hardest position in sports. Its rare when a goalie gets credit for the win, but almost always gets the blame for a loss.

Favorite non hockey player is Don Mattingly of the Yankees (now dodgers). I grew up during his tenure at 1st base. He was the epitome of class and ability. One of which was robbed from him by an injury that he never really healed from.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kovalev123

Kovalev all the way. common he leads the team with mst points. then its Plekanec.adn then markov

KOVALEV ALL THE FREAKING WAY

Guest Dominator27

kovy FTW!!!! After kovy it's price and (i might cause a little controversy with this one :P) ovechkin even tho he's not with the habs.

Guest Jackquillen

<_< Stumper!

Carey Price, Sergei Kostitsyn, and Alex Kovalev

I can't pick out of the three of them, they all have amazing skill at what they do!

:lol:

Archived