The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Montreal @ San Jose | Mar. 3 2008 | Final: 6-4 San Jose + Officials

jl-1

Guest Hoyle00cdn
how was that not too many men on the ice...like man...this has to be the most insanely terrible reffing all year.

I was wondering that too.

I hate blaming refs, because mistakes happen.

But the refs this game are HORRIBLE.

Guest Clammy

Wow, just an unbelievable pile of garbage for officiating. Maybe those idiots need a puck in the head to wake them up! :angry: :angry: :angry: UNREAL!

GO HABS GO!!!!

DIE REFS DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEE!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Guest QbGamer

We are playing out of our eliment,

This team is roughing us up, running our goalie, sitting on the puck 2x now.

Its the western conference they have a different style of playing, its more dirty hockey, then high skilled finesse hockey

Guest habsrule4eva3089

OKAY IT'S OKAY PRICEY GAVE ONE BAD ONE UP HE'LL BE SHARP FOR THE RST.......POWERPLAY TO START OFF THE PERIOD LET'S TIE IT !!! COMMMMMON GO HABS GO!!

Guest keithman

I don't care what happens, Habs are more than a playoff ready team. THis is just horrible officiating against them.

Price was run over so many times, including on the third goal.

So many freak things against the habs here.

but wow.... how badly I want the Habs to win this cannot be expressed in words. I want thornton to get knocked out.

Guest Hoyle00cdn
This whole reffing discussion - The boys have to face and overcome adversity in order to get where they are going.

It doesn't mean I can't complain about it when it's THIS bad.

Guest habfreak

they have totally thrown Carey off his game by running him over few times. He needs to learn how to not get distracted by this kinda stuff; otherwise teamswill take advantage of him in the playoffs.

Guest kinot1

I am glad to see the amount of "users" on the board tonite,,,,,,as late as it is ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nice going Habs Fans ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,give yourselves a hand

Guest vegasrick

OK, the third period will be ours. We will start with a quick PP goal, then just take the game away from them....the only question is whose turn is it to get hot? Will Kovalev blaze one past Nabokov, then set up Kosti for the winner? Or will Higgins just dig in and outwork them for a couple of ugly ones? It's up for grabs......Hey, maybe it will be Grabs......you never know.

Guess I'll watch whatever is left of Anaheim-Ottawa. Looks like the Senators will not gain any ground on us tonight even if we don't pull this one out.

Guest shamrun

one goal game, we are still in this. And if the sharks are foolish enough to go into shutdown mode, then you'll 20 minutes of habs going on siege mode. GO HABS GO.

Guest thefooligan5
This whole reffing discussion - The boys have to face and overcome adversity in order to get where they are going.

I agree. But hockey is an institution and should be an equal playing field for all. You don't play basketball with one net 5 feet in diameter and the other regulation size.

Guest HabsFanStuckInToronto!

Ottawa looks like they are going to lose (down 3-1) and it would be nice to capitalize!

You can do it Montreal PP! SCORE!

GO HABS GO!

Honestly, when your listening to the shark guys talking over and over that they got away with that, they got away with that, they show the replays of an elbow, the second goal, which they said shoulda been a penalty, and show how obvious the too many man on the ice was, your allowe to blame the refs. We arnt leaf fans, there is TONS OF PROOF< COME ON

Guest habsrule4eva3089

The refereeing has been bad but nonetheless we still have a powerplay to begin. We must convert on it, can change the whole game around.

Guest QbGamer

They have 29 shots on goal threw 2 periods, we have 18

That being said the last goal that they scored on us had no bizness of going in, the ice does look bad out there, but still

Guest habgab
It doesn't mean I can't complain about it when it's THIS bad.

no, complain all you want. I just don't think it is an acceptable reason to lose. They have to overcome adversity, and let it start here tonight (or this morning)

Guest thefooligan5
Honestly, when your listening to the shark guys talking over and over that they got away with that, they got away with that, they show the replays of an elbow, the second goal, which they said shoulda been a penalty, and show how obvious the too many man on the ice was, your allowe to blame the refs. We arnt leaf fans, there is TONS OF PROOF< COME ON

I laughed after the missed too many men call:

"They got away with one there."

More like 4 or 5 ....

Archived