The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Montreal @ San Jose | Mar. 3 2008 | Final: 6-4 San Jose + Officials

jl-1

Guest rocksays6
My wife will kill me if she finds out I hurt myself again watching hockey. I'll sneak away during work tomorrow.

Sounds like a safer idea!!! ;)

Guest Bourne
Well, Ottawa lost, so we know Montreal can't fall out of first tonight...let's just get out of this game without injury...and if we happen to get a point or 2 along the way it's bonus!

Actually if we lose, Pittsburgh takes firs from us.

Guest TORHABSFAN
Well, Ottawa lost, so we know Montreal can't fall out of first tonight...let's just get out of this game without injury...and if we happen to get a point or 2 along the way it's bonus!

We can fall out of First in the East.. without the game in hand Pittsburgh takes first with more wins tie breaker.

Guest Hoyle00cdn

Oh positive note, it does seem that we can skate with at least one western contender.....

Most people are just saying the West will walk all over the East again in the Finals.

Guest RadioGaGa
And the Ruins lost too... we need to take advantage of the oppertuitiy.Smoke makes me sick!

Obviously that would be ideal...but it's nice to know on a night with bad ice, bad refs and a bad night from Price....there can be no real damage done to our standings with a loss.

Guest archey
Oh positive note, it does seem that we can skate with at least one western contender.....

Most people are just saying the West will walk all over the East again in the Finals.

who's saying that? i disagree anyhow

Guest GreekHockeyCoach

We fall into second.

Guest Matt73

What a mistake by gainey....smolinski....what is he getting? 2m?.....wow...bring up chipchura, please. Smolinksi does nothing but giveaways and getting in the way....man...its painful to watch, and latendresse, why is he still with the club??? he deosn't deserve to be wearing the CH

Guest timafurry

Well, a good point I heard was the fact that the West will see some real hard-fought matchups since it's pretty tight and a lot of the teams beefed up at the trade deadline. And after a couple rounds, when they get to the Finals, they'll be pretty beat up and tired, and should make it easier for the Eastern team!

Guest mikehabsfan

Yep, if we lose tonight, we fall behind the Pens. But in any event, I'd like to win this one to take advantage of the Senators/Bruins combo loss tonight. Go Habs Go!

Peace,

Mike

Archived