The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Montreal @ San Jose | Mar. 3 2008 | Final: 6-4 San Jose + Officials

jl-1

Guest habsrule4eva3089

I love how we lose one game and it's the end of the world. Folks, move on. There's 15 games remaining think aobut the next one. We lost, we lost we move on and forget about it .

Guest thefooligan5
Holy cow price has one bad game and evryone jumps all over him Hr has won us three in a row And mabey if the team infront of him helped him out a bit tonight things would have been diffrent.....Mabey you could do better????

Did you suddenly forget which team he plays for :P

Guest Hoyle00cdn
Holy cow price has one bad game and evryone jumps all over him Hr has won us three in a row And mabey if the team infront of him helped him out a bit tonight things would have been diffrent.....Mabey you could do better????

From the moment Huet was traded......The Huet-faithful have been waiting anxiously for a game like this, to single price out, and talk about how much we miss Huet......

News Flash....Huet is already hurt in Washington. Doing what he does best; playing a few good games, then jumping on the IR.

Guest keithman

LMAO @ some of you jumping on Price because one game goes really awkward, strange, weird, (insert other antonyms)

honestly,

No wonder members don't post here as often as they used to.

It's gets so tiresome to read such ridiculous posts.

Did you guys NOT see our D get UNDRESSED repeatedly?!?

Did you guys NOT see Price get run over on the third goal, leading to an unfair goal?

Did guy guys NOT see Price get tripped up by Smolinski, fall and lead to the second goal?

Did you guys NOT see Price face several breakaways cause our D disappeared?

LOL @ "we miss huet" no offense, but i don't miss him at all, Price stringed 3 solid starts in a row for us, and one game goes really bad and SOME of you get your panties in a knot.

It's just ONE game. after we had BACK TO BACK games and a flight to the west coast. Not to mention the refs gave this game away.

In the end, relax.

Thursday is the next game. Price and company will bounce back.

Guest Onzeee

Price was weak all night, he has been very good of late be it seems that when he struggles he STRUGGLES. the defense was rattled right from the start with the hard forechecking from the sharks

and basically its a slight reality check against a big strong aggressive in your face west team

Guest BigWill09
I really have to laugh at some of the comments I read here. I see some people posting that only ever seem to post negative crap. The same people saying they miss Huet, were also bagging on him when he'd have a rough game. The same exact crap they're saying about Price, they said about Huet. Too funny. I'm sure if Ken Dryden or Patrick Roy were still playing here, these guys would only come and post when they had bad games and say the same crap about them too.

Some "fans" you are! :rolleyes:

They are fans i think your taking that a lil to far yourself...they are just really really short tempered (more then me) and quick to jump on the team. Nothing wrong with complaining about what goes wrong they want the best from the team. Just sometimes it gets rather drastic haha

Guest keithman

BTW,

I love how just because Price is in the spotlight, when we lose a game, the light still remains on him and it's so easy to point fingers.

There are so many holes to this game that it's hard to summarize in words. I'm going to bed.

Guest Eazy_Ryder
I really have to laugh at some of the comments I read here. I see some people posting that only ever seem to post negative crap. The same people saying they miss Huet, were also bagging on him when he'd have a rough game. The same exact crap they're saying about Price, they said about Huet. Too funny. I'm sure if Ken Dryden or Patrick Roy were still playing here, these guys would only come and post when they had bad games and say the same crap about them too.

Some "fans" you are! :rolleyes:

Here, Here....And on that note goodnight Habbies and don't give up the faith!!!!!! GOHABSGO.... :P

Guest thefooligan5
From the moment Huet was traded......The Huet-faithful have been waiting anxiously for a game like this, to single price out, and talk about how much we miss Huet......

News Flash....Huet is already hurt in Washington. Doing what he does best; playing a few good games, then jumping on the IR.

back spasms ... not quite the same as a torn ligament champ ;)

Guest BigWill09
All Goalie have bad nights, I don't care who they are. They get over it and move on.

Brodeur was poor for a while at the start of the year...wanna insult his abilities? lol Price will bounce back.

Guest RockMtl

Let's ALL take a deep breath! It was bound to happen. WE (HABS) have been riding a HIGH for some time now.

As for Price - it happens! Not his best effort, he's 20 years old and not a bad thing for him to come down to earth. I figure scoring 4 goals would of been enough - but not tonight! The day will come when he - STEALS - a couple for us. For now - I say - it was inevitable.

Halak should play the next 2 - have Price stew a little - and put up his WALL when we play ANA.

NO DISASTER HERE!!

Guest JIMVINNY
BTW,

I love how just because Price is in the spotlight, when we lose a game, the light still remains on him and it's so easy to point fingers.

There are so many holes to this game that it's hard to summarize in words. I'm going to bed.

QFT. Price's struggles were only a small portion of a much bigger picture.

Guest J Haul
Price was terrible, no question, but the team infront of him deserved better?? Wow, I thought the team was horrible too, particularly the D.

Yes, the goaltending was bad, but the teams play fell right in line with that. It was a miserable little marriage of bad play and tending tonight.

Guest QbGamer
Alright ya that was a positive but then you can throw in another negative that as soon as we kept coming back we gave up a quick goal....

Another positive Obyrne with his first NHL goal, who know he had a slapshot, i sure didnt.

Guest habs fan #1

We wouldn't be here in First place now without Huet

Anyways Price had a bad game and he should Bounce Back next Game and not all Huet fans are rooting for price to fail.

Guest splurge

lol omg.. ONE game and you guys all go bonkers on price. whoever thinks this loss was his fault.. needs to give their heads a shake lol.

btw. smolinski and lats are useless.

Archived