The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Montreal @ San Jose | Mar. 3 2008 | Final: 6-4 San Jose + Officials

jl-1

Guest ribz&ryder_connexion
I say ,,,,,,put Price in against the birds in Phoenix and let Halak have L.A.,,,,,,,,,then bring Pice in against the ducklings

JM2C

You mean the QUACKS lol :lol:

Guest tomzilla
Had a rough game, should he be in hamilton...yes....but hey who do we have to fill his spot. Chipz should be in place of Smolinski that's one adjustment that has to be made.

latendresse has the most fanned shots on the team.

Guest QbGamer
no..we held our own against this western style...and refs missing the too many men, the numerous goalie interference calls, grabovski getting cut and only giving a 2 minute..doesnt help..

Yes but the refs probably call different things seeing as they play a different style of game

Guest stevesaku
We wouldn't be here in First place now without Huet
this is a team game, its unfair to the rest of the team to say they wouldnt be where they are without him. Huet did his part, like everyone else.
Yes but the refs probably call different things seeing as they play a different style of game
i guess in the western conference, they use a different set of rules.the refs we had tonight, are notorious for being bad.

Guest habsrule4eva3089
latendresse has the most fanned shots on the team.

yah lol saw that, alotta improvement needed on his footwork, have no clue why he doesn't even get sent for a week to hamilton.... Don Lever'll help him out. Look at Grabs he's improved from the start of the season...

Guest AlexK

This is the worst team defensive effort since the trade deadline. We need to get back to good defense. You can't win in the playoffs letting a low scoring team like the Sharks walk in and undress your defenseman. The goalie also needs to play better. Hopefully they will play get back to playing good team defense again.

Guest habs fan #1
this is a team game, its unfair to the rest of the team to say they wouldnt be where they are without him. Huet did his part, like everyone else.

I know but Huet was a huge part and Holy oo made a qoute and that was part of my response

Guest stevesaku
yah lol saw that, alotta improvement needed on his footwork, have no clue why he doesn't even get sent for a week to hamilton.... Don Lever'll help him out. Look at Grabs he's improved from the start of the season...

latendresse should have been in hamilton from the beginning

Guest medic12
From the moment Huet was traded......The Huet-faithful have been waiting anxiously for a game like this, to single price out, and talk about how much we miss Huet......

News Flash....Huet is already hurt in Washington. Doing what he does best; playing a few good games, then jumping on the IR.

Hey leave Huet out of this he is gone and therefore can't be slammed anymore.... AAs for Price he let in some bad goals you have o admit he was rattled and thrwn off his game....now if he comes back just as strong steps up his performance then you chalk the game up to all round bad game what is more inportant is his ablity to learn and rebound I know ppl tend to excuse his weak goals which i think you can't do if it keeps happening if he is to be number one then he MUST step up rebound

Guest habsrule4eva3089
This is the worst team defensive effort since the trade deadline. We need to get back to good defense. You can't win in the playoffs letting a low scoring team like the Sharks walk in and undress your defenseman. The goalie also needs to play better. Hopefully they will play get back to playing good team defense again.

yep agree the defensive corps was off their game tonight. from the get=go the passes were off and everyoned looked a bit slow getting to loose pucks. Price's softy gave them the lead but nonetheless we had oppurtunies on the powerlpay but nothing went out way i guess. and it doesn't help when Gorges and Komo who were playing so well were made to look like pilons towards the end. Price shoulda had couple o them but wtva it happens. You lose as a team. On to thursday.

Guest habsrule4eva3089
latendresse should have been in hamilton from the beginning

I wouldn't be surprised if Chipchura actually takes his spot in the coming week... it'd be worth a try.

Yes!! finally someone who shares my thoughts...

latts is here only because he is french. when will we put ryder back on the the first line. any one who watched this game saw the need for him. the west is wide open hockey always has been 10 min. ice time is a joke. we need skaters out there with a shot.

Guest Me_Habs_Fan

Yes, certainly need better D.

Hopefully, the next game will be much better.

Oh and I see Gainey signed - Ben Maxwell. Three-year contract (2008-09 to 2010-11).

Is on the Habs web site.

Guest habsgal
Yes!! finally someone who shares my thoughts...
Mine too. On one play in particular, he was really slow on a rush - I thought RDS was showing a replay in slow-mo. He SHOULD be in Hamilton.

Guest habsrule4eva3089
latts is here only because he is french. when will we put ryder back on the the first line. any one who watched this game saw the need for him. the west is wide open hockey always has been 10 min. ice time is a joke. we need skaters out there with a shot.

Ryder at times was flying tonight dunno why Carbo didn't use him more. He as having a pretty good game.

Guest QbGamer
Mine too. On one play in particular, he was really slow on a rush - I thought RDS was showing a replay in slow-mo. He SHOULD be in Hamilton.

lol i know exactly which play your refering too

Guest habsgal
Yuppers - I agree!

Guest AlexK
yep agree the defensive corps was off their game tonight. from the get=go the passes were off and everyoned looked a bit slow getting to loose pucks. Price's softy gave them the lead but nonetheless we had oppurtunies on the powerlpay but nothing went out way i guess. and it doesn't help when Gorges and Komo who were playing so well were made to look like pilons towards the end. Price shoulda had couple o them but wtva it happens. You lose as a team. On to thursday.

Their PK was excellent. We didn't get much on the powerplay due to how aggressive they were. Our PK could learn something about how you PK from the Sharks. They are always in your face and forcing bad passes. They took away the pass through the middle of the ice for the most part.

Guest Onzeee

Kid named D'agostini down there who has a ton of speed, somthin Gui doesnt have

Ryder at times was flying tonight dunno why Carbo didn't use him more. He as having a pretty good game.
ya pissed me off that he wasnt out there more. he was flyin every shift he was out there

Archived