The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Montreal @ San Jose | Mar. 3 2008 | Final: 6-4 San Jose + Officials

jl-1

Guest TOHABSfan16

I'm down with the flu gang so you'll have to cheer extra loud to make up the numbers for me tonight cause I ain't making it til 10:30 ;)

Guest LaLoaf
FEllow Habs fans I am so PUMPED that the Habs are coming to San Jose!!!!

I have my tickets bought, so look for the Habs fan in crutches wearing a red #21 Higgins Jersey!!!!!!!

I CANT WAIT TO SEE MY FIRST HABS GAME IN YEARS!!!!!!!

GO HABS GO!!!!!!

WOOT...have a great time..i hope they win for you bro...living on the west coast has to rough on a HAB fan...not being able to catch a gamer here or there...i wanna take my daughter to a habg game in MONTREAL soon...she also is a B I G hab fan...i remember the feeling when i went to my first game in MONTREAL...the FANS...BANNERS...OH MY...it's a lifetime memory..have a great time tonite !

GO HABS GO

Guest mikehabsfan

Price has impressed me more in his last 3 games than ever before. He totally owned Brodeur. Did anyone else find it pretty cool that Brodeur was owned twice in a row, once by a newly traded former Habs goalie (Huet who got a shutout), and then by a Habs goalie (Price). Sweet stuff.

Anyhow, Price is going to rock it again tonight and the Habs are going to rock it again tonight. Wow, look at that - the whole team is kicking butt. GO HABS GO!

Peace,

Mike

Guest kinot1

Just a side-bar here,,,,,,,,,,,,does anyone know what is going to happen this weekend with Daylight Savings Time and all? Are the times listed for the Habs games right? Does the U.S. change at the same time? :blink:

I gotta get prepared . :huh:

Guest RadioGaGa

This late season Western Roadtrip will provided further evidence if the Habs are legit CUP contenders or just Eastern Conf. contenders. There are many who think it doesn't matter what the East does, the Cup will go West again this year.

I hope they make the West look as silly as some of the East had looked against them lately (you hear that Buffalo...I'm talking to you!!!!!)

Guest Ayan_SB

I've asked some of my friends if they're gonna watch the game tonight and most of them told me they're gonna nap before watching the game. For once I can actually finish my homework before the game starts. I also went on the SJ Sharks website, and it's frustrating to see that there's still tickets left for the game, considering we have to panhandle for a week just to get a ticket from a scalper <_<

Guest silversnake
I've asked some of my friends if they're gonna watch the game tonight and most of them told me they're gonna nap before watching the game. For once I can actually finish my homework before the game starts. I also went on the SJ Sharks website, and it's frustrating to see that there's still tickets left for the game, considering we have to panhandle for a week just to get a ticket from a scalper <_<

ya. we need a bigger arena ... Sucks having to pay 60+ bucks for nosebleeds even if the die hard fans are there ...

i can't believe i have to wait soo much longer for the habs games. This Caps vs Bruins game is exciting . lol

Guest d80jcrant
sorry i may have missed it but does anyone have the line up for tonight?

yeah I am surprised the lines are not posted here yet

Guest Dintrox12

Getting pumped !!!! I m from alberta so the start time is 8:30 MTN... The habs are gonna 'can' the fish at the tank tonight !!!! Go Habs GO...

ya. we need a bigger arena ... Sucks having to pay 60+ bucks for nosebleeds even if the die hard fans are there ...

i can't believe i have to wait soo much longer for the habs games. This Caps vs Bruins game is exciting . lol

just like a a great rock concert, the caps are doing the opening for the habs .... hopefully the star event will be as entertaining as the first part

Guest moe181

OFF TOPIC ALERT: Huet and the capitals are absolutely PWNING the bruins, score is 6-0 AFTER THE FIRST! Guess it doesn't matter that Huet was traded, his dominance against Boston seemed to follow him.

Hope the boys can do something similar, chase nabokov within the first and pot in a couple more on the backup :D

yeah I am surprised the lines are not posted here yet

Easy. Same lineup as in the last few games:

Higgins - Koivu - S. Kostitsyn

A. Kostitsyn - Plekanec - Kovalev

Streit - Grabovski - Ryder

Latendresse - Lapierre - Smolinski

Markov - Komisarek

Hamrlik - O'Byrne

Gorges - Bouillon

Price

Halak

Guest HabsFanStuckInToronto!

Alexander the Great is putting on a great show on Versus/TSN. Hat trick in the first period and the Capitals are doing us a favour by leading the Bruins 6-0 after one period! Exciting home game for the Caps! Like they said, you can't turn this off because there is a chance to see six or seven point nights. Ovy never takes his foot off the gas.

And neither should the Habs. Sharks are coming home from an eight game road trip and Montreal is going back to the road. Should be a great game. I want a consistent, full game effort and off course I want and win!

GO PRICE GO! GO SCORE GOALS GO! GO HABS GO!

Guest Innis_Mor
Alexander the Great is putting on a great show on Versus/TSN. Hat trick in the first period and the Capitals are doing us a favour by leading the Bruins 6-0 after one period! Exciting home game for the Caps! Like they said, you can't turn this off because there is a chance to see six or seven point nights. Ovy never takes his foot off the gas.

And neither should the Habs. Sharks are coming home from an eight game road trip and Montreal is going back to the road. Should be a great game. I want a consistent, full game effort and off course I want and win!

GO PRICE GO! GO SCORE GOALS GO! GO HABS GO!

Ovechkin -- my favourite (non-Hab) player. He always brings it; never dives, never whines. I suppose Bruins were "due".

I see a Brashear-Chara tilt (gotta look for that in the highlights!) at 6:53 to try and wake the boys (Bruins) up. So Ovechkin goes and scores again on the next puck drop!! :D "Watch out Malkin; here I come!!" (I hear Ovechkin is sending Crosby get well cards, encouraging him to get back soon, and slow down his teammate!! :lol: )

A bummer when you pull your goalie half way through the first after four goals, and the opposition promptly pops 2 goals past the new guy! :lol:

Huet in goal for Washington; go Huet-baby!!

Hopefully the Habs will use the breathing space opening up here.

Guest habsrule4eva3089
For those fearing they will lack some sleep because of the late start of the game, why not sleep now until puck drop? :P

i just woke up from a nap and i thought i was dreaming when i see 6-0 washington beatings boston

Guest Godfather
sBo_bouncing2.gifG

sBo_bouncing2.gifO

sBo_bouncing2.gifH

sBo_bouncing2.gifA

sBo_bouncing2.gifB

sBo_bouncing2.gifS

sBo_bouncing2.gifG

sBo_bouncing2.gifO

that is a massive wave, im surprised you got them all to do that...usually you have 1 stubborn one in the group that wont get up.

Archived