The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Montreal @ San Jose | Mar. 3 2008 | Final: 6-4 San Jose + Officials

jl-1

Guest HabsFanStuckInToronto!

FSN Bay Area commentators are really good. I think you guys will see that as the game goes on.

GO HABS GO!

Guest Eazy_Ryder

Here we go I feel this is our first big test of our capabilities the Sharks are doing well and they are a tough team....Barry Melrose from ESPN said hid predictions for the cup were the Sharks and Habs ...So lets see how we will fair in the cup finals...LOL

Guest SEBS FOX

C'mon Habs! Let's win this one and show Rivet what he's missing. Komi and Markov NEED to have a big game ... Actually, they always need to play a big game.

I feel bad for Price. The pressure is going to be on him every game. Doesn't matter how well he plays, when that one game hits where he plays sub-par, so many people are going to be complaining about the Huet trade. Keep playing well Carey!

Guest timafurry
So, CJAD aren't airing this game online. Anywhere else I can check it out other than the crappy NHL.com feed?

I'm listening to CJAD online right now!

I'm using IE, as Firefox doesn't work for it anymore...

Guest jennifer_rocket
I'm listening to CJAD online right now!I'm using IE, as Firefox doesn't work for it anymore...
Really, I went their at it said, "Online now: Passion". Maybe they're making a mistake.
Really, I went their at it said, "Online now: Passion". Maybe they're making a mistake.
Yep, they were making a typing mistake. They're airing the Habs game.

Archived