The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Brett Favre Retires After 17 Seasons

Guest Habs_Benny

I heard this about 9 this morning, ruined my day. I have season tickets to the Packers and Brett Favre has given me so many memories through the past 17 seasons, I'm sure going to miss him. It's a dark day in Wisconsin.

I heard this about 9 this morning, ruined my day. I have season tickets to the Packers and Brett Favre has given me so many memories through the past 17 seasons, I'm sure going to miss him. It's a dark day in Wisconsin.

Quite the rarity -- I hear you basically have to inherit season tickets now since the waiting list is so long.

You have Packers season tickets - no football fan anywhere is going to feel sorry for you :P

Guest TORHABSFAN

As a San Fransico 49ers fan I mean it when I say.. Good bye and Good rediance. Thank Gopd this guy is gone its about time!

I know I have no class but I don't care I hate this guy!

Guest Habs_Benny

Yeah the waiting list for season tickets in Green Bay is about 75,000 people which they estimate is around 60 YEARS long. Most people register their kids when they're born in hopes those kids get them later in life. I was fortunate having inherited them in my family...there's not enough money in the world to get those off my hands. Quite a post above me...heck of a QB they got in San Francisco.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest powerplay2009

i glad he retired before he was terrible(even though its a tough concept with him). Happy Retirement!

He might come out some day...

Guest Dintrox12

I've been a cheesehead for a long time.. One of the best QBs ever... We were a half a way from making it to the big show this year.. Brett, thanks for all the memories

Archived