The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Ipod Touch/iphone Art

Guest ryan.go.habs
Pretty cool...i think when my current ipod dies, i'm going with the ipod touch!

Dont wait for an iPod to die, they are built like a brick. I dropped my Touch on concrete and it made more damage to the sidewalk. Its a great device I suggest you getting it.

Guest Bud2790

Nah, it's more until the battery dies down to the point i can't really use it. And i might wait and see if the price goes down a little bit this summer..

Guest ryan.go.habs
Nah, it's more until the battery dies down to the point i can't really use it. And i might wait and see if the price goes down a little bit this summer..

Price will fall soon because flash drives are becoming alot cheaper and thats why the iPods are expensive in the first place.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I just bought (well no it's a gift :P) an IPod touch and how do you change the background for the home menu ? For the unlock screen I know how to do it... but for the home screen... if someone would help me please !

I was wondering the same thing!

You have to hack your iPhone. The process to hack your iPod Touch or iPhone is called "Jailbreak". There is a few programs that help you to jailbreak your iPod.

Here's the best web site I can recommand you all if you have any problems while jailbreaking :

ipodtouchfans.com

1 - Now you have to dowload the program : QuickPwn

http://blog.iphone-dev.org/post/46800837/m...pwnies-dressage

I didn't test it on iPhone, and developpers remember you to use the tool at your own risk! I jailbroke my iPod about 10 times, and I didn't get any problems...

Here's the instructions I got on their website :

1) Download QuickPwn

2) Run QuickPwn

3) Select iPhone 3G

4) Browse to the IPSW (you can download this file from iTunes - it is then found in (Vista) under: C:\Users\Name\Appdata\Roaming\Apple Computer\iTunes\iPhone Software Updates

(If you can't see the folder Appdata then adjust view settings...jeessss...)

5) Select Cydia/Installer/Boot Logo etc in QuickPwn

6) Go! (read instructions on screen)

7) Wait

8) Enjoy (should reboot in 2.0.2 with Jailbreak).

Now, to get custom themes, you have to go in the application called "Cydia" and download the application "Winterboard". Winterboard let you customize your iPod. You will find a list of different themes you downloaded. Select the theme, and your iPod gonna reboot. Then you have a new fresh customized iPod Touch!

But to get that list of themes, you must found themes on the internet and upload them into your iPod Touch. But I can't continue here, there is too many other steps to explain, like how to SSH your iPod Touch. Maybe I'll come back later to let you know how to do the latest steps. But from now, you can jailbreak your iPod Touch and install all free games and applications from the AppStore.

You can go here for any futher questions :

http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=142

This is a list of others theme I love so much. Much better than the old black original theme :

7759.png

4869.png

5220.png

7970.png

I will post my theme as soon as I finish it :(

I really hope you finish it soon! You've got a good thing going here....better finish it lol.... hows that for some moral support

hehe thx but I think I lost a lot of people in my last post. I don't know if its worth the trouble to finish it :unsure:

Thank you for your support! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived