Good friends

_41377654_koivu416.jpg
PH2006022501406.jpg
drapeau21.gif

Proud countrymen

7071.jpg7089.jpg
drapeau25.gif

GO_HABS_GO.gif

Sorry carey31price, I was also making one so instead of deleting it, I chose to put it after your post. Hope that's okay. BTW, love the Duck hunting theme! :lol:

Guest overlords
The goalies should be Price and Giguere.

Here's hoping that Plekanec feels better tomorrow as we'll need him big time~!

i noticed they were almost double shifting koivu at some points today to have pleks rest a bit before coming on to play with kosty and kovy. I hope the rest did him some good.

Guest habs fan #1
2hqyv4z.jpg

I love that man! :lol::lol: original Nintendo! I loved that game :lol:

Apologize to all but this is the best I've seen :D

6 goals on 10 shots (Ducks) :D ya

Guest overlords
One more season. 2008-2009...$550,000.

don't we pay more for kosto? Not that i'm complaining, but we could be paying 550k for a guy that doesn't get his face punched in in every fight :P.

Just kidding, but u know what i mean.

Guest fansince1975

So Montreal plays and wins a 1pm PST game against the Kings. Basically by 4pm or 4:30pm PST the players are ready for the bus. The team could / should be in Anaheim in 30 minutes by bus.

Do they have a light practice or skate on Sunday given that the game is at 5pm PST or just a team meeting to discuss the Ducks?

Should be a good game. Hopefully the rough style that Anaheim likes to play will result in lots of PP goals for Montreal.

Guest GoHabsGo_CanucksAreChoking
Very excited for this game tomorrow. It's not on CBC by any chance, is it?

I don't think so. I think it depends where you live.

Guest Onzeee

Beating the champs would boost the confidence tremendously, the trip is already a success win or loose tommorow but it would be soo big to take it

Guest Ricochet

Today is the difference between contender and pretender.

Today is the guts and the glory, or the summarized story.

Today is about determination, to be determined ...

Today is a day of initiation. To show what we can do.

Today is our pledge, to be true, to the bleu, blanc et rouge.

It is not whether we win or lose, it is how we play the game. Today should be a sample of what this team will look like in the playoffs. The Ducks know the importance of this game and they will be playing close to playoff hockey. They are aware that this is an opportunity to make a statement to a possible Stanley Cup opponent and they will make that statement loud and clear. If we want to be heard over their quacking, we will have to roar.

Sweet Game Thread JL. I love the added nationalities to it. :lol:

G_A_P

___Greek And Proud

____Established at Birth

Of course, that was with you and GHC in mind! :D

don't we pay more for kosto? Not that i'm complaining, but we could be paying 550k for a guy that doesn't get his face punched in in every fight :P.

Just kidding, but u know what i mean.

But Kostopoulos is a much better hockey player. The 'Stach is a great fighter, a true heavyweight, but he doesn't have the average icetime that Kosto gets.

Guest futurestar3

hey what are the lines gonna be like, i would assume they would be the same as last night but you know what happens when you assume. and the picture is great, i still play that game its that amazing:p

Guest Goodtown

What a game this will be, play for a very hard 60 minutes and we come out with 2 HUGE points.

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

Guest captainjack22

Hopefully we can play with a hard hitting team like the ducks, we usually make out all right against teams like philly and the bruins and they play rock em sock em hockey.

Here's to hopin, good luck tonights boys and hurry up and get off the west coast, these late games are killing me.

Guest s.k 11
So Montreal plays and wins a 1pm PST game against the Kings. Basically by 4pm or 4:30pm PST the players are ready for the bus. The team could / should be in Anaheim in 30 minutes by bus.

Do they have a light practice or skate on Sunday given that the game is at 5pm PST or just a team meeting to discuss the Ducks?

Should be a good game. Hopefully the rough style that Anaheim likes to play will result in lots of PP goals for Montreal.

scoring on the pp won't be easy with all the great defensment they have. :unsure:

Archived