The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Mn Party! W00t!

Stajan1

Guest mateus

ladies and gents!

MNers and w00ters alike!

i welcome thee to ye third annual MN hits 0 party!

not only will this thread serve for the planning, reservation making and discussing off...(as well as whom owes whom drinks!) but were going to try and bring back a feature from the original MN party way back when ryderfan was still amongst us: guess who's that MNer!

so heres the skinny:

where: la cage aux sports in the west island.

when: date to be determined but two weeks from now sounds approximately right.

who: thats up to you guys! whoever wants to show up to this little shindig...post away!

ill be there!

-Matt

Guest Onzeee

This was a great idea by you Mat back in the spring of 2006 and i hope to attend one of these in the future, have a cold one for me man at the party

Guest mateus
This was a great idea by you Mat back in the spring of 2006 and i hope to attend one of these in the future, have a cold one for me man at the party

hopefully i can save up for a cab and then have more than one :lol:

Alright...let me be the first to RSVP and confirm my attendance. I'm sure chocolate and HHN will be there as well. Also I believe Tamara will attend, but I'll let everyone confirm for them selves ;)
Yes for HHN... Smeigel said it was okay by him, The Admiral is all guns to the starboard side, but this brianw6 guy is being a bit of a fence-sitter for who knows what reason :D

Guest 1970 Habs
Yes for HHN... Smeigel said it was okay by him, The Admiral is all guns to the starboard side, but this brianw6 guy is being a bit of a fence-sitter for who knows what reason :D

Which schizophrenic personality is going to win out? :lol:

Which schizophrenic personality is going to win out? :lol:
I'd put my money on... Yah, well I'd put my money on... Oh no... I'd put my money on...

And so the dilemna continues... stay tuned for the next episode in this very silly saga. :unsure::huh::rolleyes:

When we're talking chicken wings, I'd put my money on Smiegel :lol:
Cluck, cluck... cluck!!!

Im there, But I have no ride to get there since I am from st leonard
Maybe something can be arranged... can you meet someone half-way? You've got to be there... no ifs, ands or butts (oops!)... butts, I mean buts are cool too.

Guest chocolate
so were a confirmed 3 possible 5!?!

can this be? will this be the year that the MN party record is broken! w00t!

It is 4, because I am coming too.

No, wait, I think it is more. Have you counted Smeigel, HHN, Admilral? They are all going! brian6 is not sure, but is possible too ... So it is 6, possible 8, I believe.

We should add that Cenner will be there in spirit. And his spirit has been rather generous, and through a kind and compassionate act has decided to buy us our first round (actually two rounds!). I would like to publicly thank CH for such a kind gesture :D

You're buying me beer. YOU DA MAN MA BROTHA FROM ANOTHER MOTHA ACROSS THE POND :P

Guest mateus
It is 4, because I am coming too.No, wait, I think it is more. Have you counted Smeigel, HHN, Admilral? They are all going! brian6 is not sure, but is possible too ... So it is 6, possible 8, I believe.

w00t!

We should add that Cenner will be there in spirit. And his spirit has been rather generous, and through a kind and compassionate act has decided to buy us our first round (actually two rounds!). I would like to publicly thank CH for such a kind gesture :D You're buying me beer. YOU DA MAN MA BROTHA FROM ANOTHER MOTHA ACROSS THE POND :P

yea! yea! homie! you heard it fo shizzle from el numero uno first! ya heard! :lol:

oh and for anyone reading, its looking like fridays the 28th, april 4th, or saturday april 5th are our best bets.

any preferences?

-Matt

Guest Cenner Hice
We should add that Cenner will be there in spirit. And his spirit has been rather generous, and through a kind and compassionate act has decided to buy us our first round (actually two rounds!). I would like to publicly thank CH for such a kind gesture :D

You're buying me beer. YOU DA MAN MA BROTHA FROM ANOTHER MOTHA ACROSS THE POND :P

Glad to hear that my spirit has crossed the pond successfully. :D

And if that gets two rounds, I'm moving back IMMEDIATELY!!! You'd be lucky to get one round in London :lol:

Glad to hear that my spirit has crossed the pond successfully. :D

And if that gets two rounds, I'm moving back IMMEDIATELY!!! You'd be lucky to get one round in London :lol:

:lol: Numa Won might have to chip in a tad for the second, especially for gratuities pending how short the skirt is. But man...if booze are that expensive in England, my alcoholism would require a seven digit salary :blink: Glad I'm in cheap beer land Canada :D

We should add that Cenner will be there in spirit. And his spirit has been rather generous, and through a kind and compassionate act has decided to buy us our first round (actually two rounds!). I would like to publicly thank CH for such a kind gesture :D You're buying me beer. YOU DA MAN MA BROTHA FROM ANOTHER MOTHA ACROSS THE POND :P
Wouldn't it be cool if we could communicate with him during the event (anyone have a Blackberry with internet access?)CH wears the CH with dignity (a little crazy some time... aren't we all, I should talk :lol: ) has always been an inspiration... is a dedicated contributor... is light-hearted (maybe sometimes light-headed... HTL knows what that is like after a few... HLD too)... and yes a spiritual mentor for all of us [i thought about and said all of this after I read he was buying a round :o and frankly I.......................................... do like the guy and would have thought and said it anyway]
w00t!yea! yea! homie! you heard it fo shizzle from el numero uno first! ya heard! :lol:oh and for anyone reading, its looking like fridays the 28th, april 4th, or saturday april 5th are our best bets.any preferences?-Matt
If its Saturday will we be watching the Habs play?

If its Saturday will we be watching the Habs play?

The only problem with the Saturday (5th) is that we risk having our night ruined by obnoxious Leafs fans, and the MN will have reached 0 long before that (I hope).

I say we aim for the 28th...7:00 pm and watch the game. Plus we have great chances of winning that one.

Guest mateus

so we got the 5th and the 28th mentioned so far.

and my guess is a yes for the game. so the rowdy west islanders may be out shouted by the MNers :D

im good for all dates mentioned(28th, 4th and 5th) i just need the A OK from the rest of you(...and the misseses if they wish to come, aka...ask them...) and the reservations will be taken care of.

-Matt

p.s. it comes down to buffalo? no game? or leafs(last game of the season)?

so we got the 5th and the 28th mentioned so far.

and my guess is a yes for the game. so the rowdy west islanders may be out shouted by the MNers :D

im good for all dates mentioned(28th, 4th and 5th) i just need the A OK from the rest of you(...and the misseses if they wish to come, aka...ask them...) and the reservations will be taken care of.

-Matt

p.s. it comes down to buffalo? no game? or leafs(last game of the season)?

It's the MN=0 party. We should be clinching before the end of the seasons, there go the it should (IMO) be on the 28th, which will be the closest guess we can have for MN=0 from those dates (as per various ETA dates)

Archived