The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Sports Betting

Randy15

Guest LarryRobinson

Figured we have enough sports fans on here that we must have some gamblers also. Share your daily picks and thoughts on lines here. And remember everything in moderation.

NHL - Today I have a 3 team parley

Montreal, Washington, and Pittsburgh, all to win straight up....Washington and Pittsburgh are underdogs, but I like them.

NBA - I have a 2 team parley

Im taking the under in the Golden State v. Sacremento game (230), and the under in the Heat v. Bucks (203). Both seem high to me.

Guest LarryRobinson
Figured we have enough sports fans on here that we must have some gamblers also. Share your daily picks and thoughts on lines here. And remember everything in moderation.

NHL - Today I have a 3 team parley

Montreal, Washington, and Pittsburgh, all to win straight up....Washington and Pittsburgh are underdogs, but I like them.

NBA - I have a 2 team parley

Im taking the under in the Golden State v. Sacremento game (230), and the under in the Heat v. Bucks (203). Both seem high to me.

Even if no one cares: the follow up to these bets is - I lost everything. Precisely why you have to take sports betting in stride.

Guest HabsSince84

I went for a somewhat longshot on sports select today.. I played double play with 3 picks for 2 bucks

Bolts over Pens: 3.80

Habs/Bruins over 5.5 goals: 1.60

'Nucks and Oil to tie: 5.50

could pay out 67 bucks.. heh we'll see I guess!

Guest QbGamer

LoL just gave that centbet site a shot,

Bet on 3 games, kinda a crazy site

3/20 3:53pm - Qbgaemer was smoking something and put $0.10 on a 3-game parlay bet

Guest privateserver
Do you have to put your credit card or any other info down?

How can you win money?

they give you free 10 cents. you win you get more money and you can cash in when you had enough.

Guest LarryRobinson
How does it work?

Well Im no expert, but its basically like betting on 3 games at once. The odds are compounded so that you can bet very little to win alot. Of course you need to win all three games. You can parley any amount of games from 2 to probably 10 or so. I usually stick to 2 or 3 and take a favorite and an underdog, it just increases your payouts.

Last night i won a parley the Celtics, Habs and Redwings. All favorites that would normally not pay that well, when you combine them, the payout is decent.

To direct deposit off your atm card, check out sports.com. Its a nice explanatory site.

Guest BettingProphets

guys bet365.com thats all you need for sportsbetting and its UK regulated

they have team totals all of it its awesome and its TRUE odds not sportselect garbage

Guest LarryRobinson
guys bet365.com thats all you need for sportsbetting and its UK regulated

they have team totals all of it its awesome and its TRUE odds not sportselect garbage

cool i'll check it out.

Archived