The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Playoff Support: Beards? Wearing Certain Colours? Car Flags? Discuss Here

CanadianMike

Guest ComeBackStanley
We Women can have playoff legs! :lol: but that would be nasty. :P

haha yeah. but most importantly come playoff time it should be a bit warmer out...so the possibility of the skirts coming out of the closet will mean no playoff legs for me lol...unless all the women of montreal do it...:P

Guest cassandra
haha yeah. but most importantly come playoff time it should be a bit warmer out...so the possibility of the skirts coming out of the closet will mean no playoff legs for me lol...unless all the women of montreal do it...:P

Hahah, I'm with you girls... we can leave the hair growth to the men.. lol and I'll stick with my other superstitions to keep us winning.

Guest Ritcey_#12

im turning 17 in april and i must say.. i grow a beard better then a 20 yearold.. i dont know if i want to look dirty for school haha... Ill shave after every series win.. A new beard for each series..

Guest GoHabsGo57

I usually go about 3 or 4 days without shaving due to being lazy, so this gives me an opportunity to go even longer! :D I hate shaving! :lol: I tried to grow a playoff beard for the Habs in '06 but I was only 17 and it was patchy. I'm sure this year will look more "NHL-like".

Guest RadioHab

I would love to join in and grow a great shaggy playoff beard but I will only be able to untill April 13th, after that I am in St-Jean for boot camp and don't think the instructors would much apreciate it :P

Guest halifax_habs
So I say we all boycott the playoff beard.. we all shave before every game.. If 15 teams have beards and 1 doesn't and 15 teams must lose and 1 doesn't then.. Giddy up the math works for us.

No playoff beard = Stanley Cup!

No playoff beard = Stanley Cup! :D Sounds like the most important mathematics since e=mc2

I'm usually super scruffy so growing a beard is no biggy, however shaving regularly is the sacrifice I will be making for this Habs team!

Guest woodhog

a few years ago now the canadiens opted for "hulk hogan" mustaches instead of the traditional playoff beard. now, while i'm a huge fan of beards, i think the mustache was GLORIOUS! just imagine a stanley cup champion team full of huge mustaches. any-how i suggest that the canadians roll into the playoffs with mustaches to tell the rest of the N.H.L. that they are the trend setters, the leaders, not the followers!

WHO'S WITH ME?

let the team know that the mustache is the key to victory, and grow your own to show support for the 2008 stanley cup champion canadians!!

Guest habsrule4eva3089

I would be surprised if any of the players even have a playoff beard... our team doesn't seem to be the type for that kind of playoff tradition.

Guest privateserver
I would be surprised if any of the players even have a playoff beard... our team doesn't seem to be the type for that kind of playoff tradition.

Kyle chipchura, Carey Price have crazy beards.

Guest Onzeee

the playoff beard is just a preference from person to person player to player..... i choose to grow one, i have already taken my last shave until..............

Guest robie

I am 17 years old and I can't grow a beard yet. I am pretty patchy. I can grow facial hair on my chin, mustash area, neck area, and some on my cheeks, but it is not fully grown yet. I shave once I can see the hairs, which is usually every 3 days or so.

Guest coolozza
I am 17 years old and I can't grow a beard yet. I am pretty patchy. I can grow facial hair on my chin, mustash area, neck area, and some on my cheeks, but it is not fully grown yet. I shave once I can see the hairs, which is usually every 3 days or so.

im in a very similar situation except turning 19...actually turning 19 June 4th....which could potentially be the day i shave my playoff beard...what a day that could be....i get to shave again AND we win the cup...i will feel the need to give away gifts on my birthday, not receive them lol

:)

Archived