The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Playoff Support: Beards? Wearing Certain Colours? Car Flags? Discuss Here

CanadianMike

Guest thefooligan5
No playoff beard = Stanley Cup! :D Sounds like the most important mathematics since e=mc2

I'm usually super scruffy so growing a beard is no biggy, however shaving regularly is the sacrifice I will be making for this Habs team!

I haven't had a smoothly shaven face in about a year so I think I am down with your guys' logic. I am going to shave before every game because I absolutely loathe shaving and this will be a sacrifice worth making.

Guest jimdubbs
Only for I work at Mcdonalds and its mandatory to shave, i would so be doing this...perhaps ill go on a LOA during the playoffs :D

well looks like i dont have that problem anymore, quit today playoff beard here we come

Guest robie
well looks like i dont have that problem anymore, quit today playoff beard here we come
That's funny! I quit in mid December, 2007 because I hated it so much and I broke out quite a lot. Now, I work at Sportchek, and it is a fun job. I just got hired at the end of February, 2008. Now, my face is clear adn I only get the occasional zit.

Guest GoHabsGo_CanucksAreChoking
Kyle chipchura, Carey Price have crazy beards.

I like Carey's beard.

;) I believe he had one with the Bulldogs for the playoffs

Guest Pirke
I would be surprised if any of the players even have a playoff beard... our team doesn't seem to be the type for that kind of playoff tradition.

most of them are not able to grow a full beard anyways

Guest Ellie

Although, I am not an expert on facial hair (since I am a girl). I was very impressed with Price's Bulldog playoff beard. I hope he grows another one. :D I won't be growing a beard or mustache haha, but I have another superstitions that work for me.

Guest Hoyle00cdn
a few years ago now the canadiens opted for "hulk hogan" mustaches instead of the traditional playoff beard. now, while i'm a huge fan of beards, i think the mustache was GLORIOUS! just imagine a stanley cup champion team full of huge mustaches. any-how i suggest that the canadians roll into the playoffs with mustaches to tell the rest of the N.H.L. that they are the trend setters, the leaders, not the followers!

WHO'S WITH ME?

let the team know that the mustache is the key to victory, and grow your own to show support for the 2008 stanley cup champion canadians!!

I don't know if Grabovski, S.Kostitsyn, or Gorges can grow much of a mustache....

And everyone grew Hogan style mustaches a couple years ago, because no one on the team could compete with the animal fur coming from Souray's face.

Archived