The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Playoff Support: Beards? Wearing Certain Colours? Car Flags? Discuss Here

CanadianMike

Guest CanadianMike
I don't know if Grabovski, S.Kostitsyn, or Gorges can grow much of a mustache....

And everyone grew Hogan style mustaches a couple years ago, because no one on the team could compete with the animal fur coming from Souray's face.

Gorges, yes I am sure. Those other 2 kids...no. They must be lucky (hair is evil) except come playoff time.

LOL @ the pics posted in this topic.

Guest claudelemieux1986

I'm going to shave this week, and then that's it!! Whatever I see the players with (goats, mustaches, beards), is what I will be wearing until the Silver mug comes home!!!!

Guest claudelemieux1986

Here's my bad joke of the day:

Notice in the pic of O'Byrne that his GF has her purse. She hadn't lost it yet!!!

Guest thefooligan5
I don't know if Grabovski, S.Kostitsyn, or Gorges can grow much of a mustache....And everyone grew Hogan style mustaches a couple years ago, because no one on the team could compete with the animal fur coming from Souray's face.
I believe the 'hogan style' mustache your are referring to is called the Fu Manchu.
I'm going to shave this week, and then that's it!! Whatever I see the players with (goats, mustaches, beards), is what I will be wearing until the Silver mug comes home!!!!
And if the habs do not go with any facial hair this year?
Here's my bad joke of the day:Notice in the pic of O'Byrne that his GF has her purse. She hadn't lost it yet!!!
Here is my 'bad' comment of the day, his girlfriend looks like she could be his sister.

Guest thefooligan5
Here's my bad joke of the day:

Notice in the pic of O'Byrne that his GF has her purse. She hadn't lost it yet!!!

Here is my 'bad' comment of the day, his girlfriend looks like she could be his sister.

Guest moe181

Well I have always had a goatee going, since quite some time now.

I wonder if I should shave it off and stay clean shaven until the end of the playoffs?

I know that would definitely be a sacrifice for me

Guest FlHabsFan
Yesterday was officially the last day i shaved. The beard is going to be loud and strong!

Id do that, but im going to the St pete grand prix this weekend. Danica Patrick is going to be there. :D

Guest 1stroundpick

All the power to you Guys. I would love to join you but I work in a Hydrogen sulphide enviorment so I have to be clean shaven every day for work. I am 38 and never had a shaven head in my life. Considering this to be my sacrifice. As kids,my cousin and I use to run laps around the block between periods as our sacrifice for the Habs.

Guest GoHabsGo57

I had a goatee for a few months until I shaved it off 2 weeks ago. I have been clean shaven since. My birthday is on Wednesday, which by coincidence is the same day as the Playoffs start. I plan to shave on Wednesday so I can look good for my birthday, but then thats it for the playoffs. Works out perfectly! :lol:

Guest ravensmash

During playoffs time, in many cities, fans wears with the same color. Why not doing the same thing in Montreal.....with our three colors, the blue, the white and the red ONLY!!!!

Pass the words!! We need this idea to go through the medias to make it happen!!

Guest Pirke

I proposed that in another thread...

The upper stands wear Blue, middle wear White, around the rink wear Red... But go explain that to the guy who wants to show off his new Puma shirt.

Anyways, people should only wear our jersies, that should do it.

Guest ravensmash

That's a very good idea Pirke to split the Bell Centre in 3 colors in the stand. Any person have an idea to make this happen? Any contact in the media?

Guest propylée

Let's start a movement. Something red for our team !

Let's wear something RED on Game's day to support the Montreal Canadien.

Anything with a Montreal Canadiens logo, a flag, a shirt, a pin for those who need to wear a uniform. Or something red. A red blouse, red tie, red shirt, red shoes. Something red for our Canadiens.

Tell us what else and how you will try to get everybody in red on Habs games day !

Guest lfrommtl
During playoffs time, in many cities, fans wears with the same color. Why not doing the same thing in Montreal.....with our three colors, the blue, the white and the red ONLY!!!!

Pass the words!! We need this idea to go through the medias to make it happen!!

it'll never work, watching a game in montreal is like a fashion show, if your not wearing anything with the CH on it, your wearing the latest designer stuff...

im just gonna stop there

Guest martinm87

it'll never work, watching a game in montreal is like a fashion show, if your not wearing anything with the CH on it, your wearing the latest designer stuff...

im just gonna stop there

I agree.

Maybe instead of giving out just white playoff towels at the bell centre, they can give out red towels to the bottom level, white to the middle and blue to the top.

Guest nsminc

I have a blue practice jersey that I bought at a game two years ago.I also have the red jersey with no name on it.

I bought that red jersey 25 years ago and it's still in perfect shape.

I'm thinking of putting a big Habs flag on my balcony.

Archived