The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Playoff Support: Beards? Wearing Certain Colours? Car Flags? Discuss Here

CanadianMike

Guest Pirke
I agree.

Maybe instead of giving out just white playoff towels at the bell centre, they can give out red towels to the bottom level, white to the middle and blue to the top.

Yeah exactly, that would be god damn awesome.

Someone contact the Bell Centre and give them this idea officially...

Guest Pirke

In that other thread, that has the same subject...

I agree.

Maybe instead of giving out just white playoff towels at the bell centre, they can give out red towels to the bottom level, white to the middle and blue to the top.

Great Idea. Even beats mine of different shirts (Red upper stands, white middle stands, blue lower stands)

This would be awesome.

Guest Felquiste

On the french side they say to wear Blue Red and White only....we better aggre on something. In my opinion blue, white and red would be better. We're not called Tricolore or Bleu Blanc Rouge bor nothing

Guest Anetéchrist

I would, but I have only black clothes except for my army uniforms which I cannot wear anytime I want. Please, do it for me, too :D

Guest Bud2790
Yeah exactly, that would be god damn awesome.

Someone contact the Bell Centre and give them this idea officially...

I can maybe try my luck with a contact who works in the marketing department for the Habs!

Guest kx250

Man you guys are soooo lucky to be trying to figure out what to put on when you go to the Bell Center. Wish I was there but I am stuck in Calgary with all these flames dreamers who are about to get blown out by the Sharks.

HAVE FUN

Guest GoHabsGo_CanucksAreChoking
Man you guys are soooo lucky to be trying to figure out what to put on when you go to the Bell Center. Wish I was there but I am stuck in Calgary with all these flames dreamers who are about to get blown out by the Sharks.

HAVE FUN

I'm stuck with Canuck fans surrounding me, and if I wear my Habs jersey. People think I'm a bandwagon jumper! <_<

s_cd540c65b72c42fb72ab513e4ee95649.jpg

Canuck fans here, if they lose a couple games, their all like "Ooomg, I was never a fan of them they SUCK!"

if the win a game [ which is like.. never ] They're all like "OMG YA THE CANUX R SO GUNNA WINZ THE CUPZ!!!"

There's only one cup the Canucks are gonna win..

[ I'm not going to even LOOK for a photo ]

[Oh god..]

Guest montreal_myk

Has anyone noticed how many HABS flags are on cars. I work on the road all day in montreal, i decided to count the cars i find with a habs flag. I counted 42 yesterday. Awesome. They were on trucks, soccer mom vans, one guy had it on his 2007 jaguar. everyone is getting into the fever. I know a couple of guys also who are going out and will buy a couple as well. How crazy would it be if every car had a flag on it. Anyways, i have mine, and they'll be flying.

Cheapest place to buy them are at Wal Mart that i found - approximately 10$

Gas stations - about 20$

If you know anywhere else with a good price, post it. GET YOUR FLAGS

Go get some. Habs flag fever.

Guest HabSteve

don't know how long this thread will leave :P but just to tell you it's not only in Montreal, I saw some in trois-rivieres last weekend, and yesterday I went to find one (i'm in Quebec City) and the first store I went didn't have any left and there was alot of people asking for them, I then found one in a store that sells alot of hockey fan stuff for 12$ , it was the only one left and the girl told me she had been selling them all day, there may not be as much of them as in Montreal but its flag (and Habs) fever everywhere!

Guest Werzoth

If you buy a canadiens hockey jersey at the bell centre boutique, they give a flag for free. That's probably why we see so many around.

Guest danlesk

i have to drive down to philly to visit a university and you can be sure ill have my flag out as i make my way thru mass, ny, nj and philly

Guest habsfan321

I have two flags that flap on the rear windows of my car.

I bought them from this guy on the street... :lol: He's in the parking lot of a mall with his car with like 10 habs flags on his windows and like 6 huge 5'x3' flags mounted on his roof. He was litterally selling them out of his trunk. (I'm not gonna say where because it's probably not exactly legal... but dang, he's making $$$! He sold 10 flags in the 5 minute span I was there to buy mine...)

Guest Waiting for Cup 25

I don't have a car flag, but I do have a license plate frame. Looks kinda funny with a Mississippi plate! :D

Guest Pirke
don't know how long this thread will leave :P but just to tell you it's not only in Montreal, I saw some in trois-rivieres last weekend, and yesterday I went to find one (i'm in Quebec City) and the first store I went didn't have any left and there was alot of people asking for them, I then found one in a store that sells alot of hockey fan stuff for 12$ , it was the only one left and the girl told me she had been selling them all day, there may not be as much of them as in Montreal but its flag (and Habs) fever everywhere!

Where did you get it? I'm definitly not buying them at Couche-Tard nor Provi-Soir...

Guest GoHabsGo57

My family's car and van both have Habs flags on them. Here in Cornwall, there's mostly Habs flags on peoples cars, in a city that's almost split 3 ways between Habs Sens and Leafs fans. Very few Sens flags around here, probably too embarassed. :lol:

Guest Bud2790
I have two flags that flap on the rear windows of my car.

I bought them from this guy on the street... :lol: He's in the parking lot of a mall with his car with like 10 habs flags on his windows and like 6 huge 5'x3' flags mounted on his roof. He was litterally selling them out of his trunk. (I'm not gonna say where because it's probably not exactly legal... but dang, he's making $$$! He sold 10 flags in the 5 minute span I was there to buy mine...)

:lol: I'm pretty sure i know where you're talking about!

By the way, i got 4 for free at the Habs game on March15 vs the Isles. It's the white flag with a little Ford Logo on the bottom, since they were sponsering the event, but who cares, they were free :P

Archived