The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2008 Toronto Bluejays

Guest habsfan#08

A new season begins April 4th. Will this be the season they Jays squeak into the Wildcard? Will this be the year the pitching staff stays healthy? Can Shannon Stewart regain his form and become a good outfielder for the Jays? Will this be the year I finally get a bobblehead? These are the most important questions entering this season.

I think the Jays will do well, but because we got screwed when the MLB created divisions we won't make the playoffs. I'm going to opening night!! :D

Guest HABSrockmyboat

season starts march 31st against the yanks and then the scene shifts to toronto for a stint with the bosox this is a good start to see how this tea is made to go head to head with the top dogs

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GoHabsGo57
Holy crap the Blue Jays are the most boring team in all of sports

No they aren't! They are far from boring! What about the New Jersey Devils?

By the way, the Jays beat the Red Sox 6-3 in their Home Opener tonight! :D

• 2 months later...
Well, the Jays are playing .500 baseball.

Well when you have virtually NO power, it's hard to get your head that far above water...

What's the story with Rios' power outage? ... Doesn't that usually start AFTER the allstar break. The Jays simply have NO power, Wells and Stairs are tied for the team lead in homers with 7... Then Barajas with 5?

Well when you have virtually NO power, it's hard to get your head that far above water...

What's the story with Rios' power outage? ... Doesn't that usually start AFTER the allstar break. The Jays simply have NO power, Wells and Stairs are tied for the team lead in homers with 7... Then Barajas with 5?

43 homers. 2nd last in the whole league. I mean Chase Utley has half of the whole Blue Jay team. <_<

I haven't watched baseball since the lockout, when I was briefly mad at the NHL.

I seemed to really enjoy it that year, however, there's so many games and I don't have the time to follow all that in addition to soccer, Indy Racing and work.

So baseball tends to get squeezed out.

Are the Jays any good this season? Worth watching? Last I heard they were struggling.

I haven't watched baseball since the lockout, when I was briefly mad at the NHL.

I seemed to really enjoy it that year, however, there's so many games and I don't have the time to follow all that in addition to soccer, Indy Racing and work.

So baseball tends to get squeezed out.

Are the Jays any good this season? Worth watching? Last I heard they were struggling.

They were struggling enough to get their manager fired but theyre still 4-5 games below .500

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived