The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

This Is Only For Girls Who Live In Canada.

JuniorSTLB

Guest Lafleurfan2

What do you people do. being most people live at home until there 30's what do girls do for fun on the

weekends? any girls live in Kingston , London , St Catherines, Thunderbay , Sudbury or Coogburg? what do girls between the ages of 18 to 35 do for fun on there weekends?

out where I live there are hundreds of malls a lot of girls will go shopping , they go to the movies, they go to book stores barnes and nobles or they willl go to borders books and music. there's a couple of clubs they go dancing. there's hundreds of bars they will go there and hang out with there friends.

what do girls do with there weekends who live out in Farmland far away from the big city's Winnipeg, Calgary , Edmonton , Ottawa ,Toronto and Montreal?

Is this some sort of joke that I'm missing, or are you actually wondering this?

being most people live at home until there 30's

I'm not sure what your definition of "most" is, but most people do not live with their parents until they are 30

what do girls do for fun on the

weekends? any girls live in Kingston , London , St Catherines, Thunderbay , Sudbury or Coogburg? what do girls between the ages of 18 to 35 do for fun on there weekends?

out where I live there are hundreds of malls a lot of girls will go shopping , they go to the movies, they go to book stores barnes and nobles or they willl go to borders books and music. there's a couple of clubs they go dancing. there's hundreds of bars they will go there and hang out with there friends.

what do girls do with there weekends who live out in Farmland far away from the big city's Winnipeg, Calgary , Edmonton , Ottawa ,Toronto and Montreal?

You do realize these cities you listed (well I don't know about Coogburg, since I have no idea what city you're referring to) all have bars, malls, movies, book stores, clubs, etc?

Guest 1970 Habs
Is this some sort of joke that I'm missing, or are you actually wondering this?

I'm not sure what your definition of "most" is, but most people do not live with their parents until they are 30

You do realize these cities you listed (well I don't know about Coogburg, since I have no idea what city you're referring to) all have bars, malls, movies, book stores, clubs, etc?

Now Graeme let's not forget:

1) The Igloos that Canadians must live in north of the 60 degree parallell all year round,

2) That money is rare in rural communities where Canadians still use the barter system

3) That most hockey games below Junior are played outdoors on ponds and lakes in the winter

4) That most Canadians cannot afford a car unless they live in the city

5) That many Canadian farmers do not have electricity and live with coal oil lamps rather than light bulbs and use out houses, and dug wells as they do not have plumbing

6) That ...............

Well I could go on but you probably live in a city while I live in a rural village. Luckily I have hydro and can afford a computer. :lol: :lol:

Some of us live a sheltered life. :lol::lol:

Guest ComeBackStanley

um i live on the shouth shore of montreal. Its about a 15 minute car drive to go downtown and depending on were you live 20-45 minutes bus or metro ride into downtown to go out. There are also clubs on the south shore. and there are many malls. And most of the "Farm lands" like st constant and st catherines are not really farm lands and most people have cars to drive into town. And they have malls. In fact most cities have malls whether they're downtown or not.

And like graeme mentioned, most people move out. Especially if they live farther away, they'll move in closer to town with friends or whatever

What do you people do. being most people live at home until there 30's what do girls do for fun on the

Strangest topic/post Ive seen here in some time!!

Guest GoHabsGo_CanucksAreChoking

Strangest topic/post Ive seen here in some time!!

At first, I thought it was a creepy perverted message to lure girls! :lol:

Silly me...

;)

Guest Lafleurfan2

I would like to apologize to everone I didn't mean to offend anyone. Thank you comebackStanley for the information. IM sorry. If anybody's wondering why im posting this so late is because im out in Santa MonicaCa

on vacation on the west coast.

Guest J Haul

This sounds like a topic that I'd start. :lol: I love that someone is picking up the slack!

p.s. We need more responses from the lay-days. :)

Guest GoHabsGo_CanucksAreChoking
I would like to apologize to everone I didn't mean to offend anyone. Thank you comebackStanley for the information. IM sorry. If anybody's wondering why im posting this so late is because im out in Santa MonicaCa

on vacation on the west coast.

I was not offended by anything.

;)

Guest Innis_Mor
....well I don't know about Coogburg, since I have no idea what city you're referring to ....
Lafleurfan likely meant to type Cobourg (an "o" moved over ;) ), city less than 1 hour east of Toronto, along the 401. Has a great Lake Ontario waterfront.

Archived