The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Ric Flair

WTA

Guest devils_fury2

If u missed Raw tonight u missed one of the better episodes in a long time and most of it had to do with Ric Flair who came out to say thank u to all the fans, with the Fans Chanting *Thank You Ric* back right back to him, but what Ric didn't realize was that not only were the fans going to thank him for all that he's done during his long career but so did alot of past and present Wrestlers, starting off with probably his best friend in the WWE and fellow ex Evolution member Triple H, and Triple H said thank u too Rick as well, and then Triple H said there were more people who wanted to thank Rick as well.....starting off with Barry Windham, Double A Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard (and one other guy yet) who were all part of the best grouping all time (The 4 Horseman) (even though the Horseman went through many members) then another former Evolution member came out in Batista, then out came a couple of Ricks biggest rivals Ricky The Dragon Steamboat and Harley Race....and then came Greg The Hammer Valentine who looked up to Flair and Valentine used and perfected Flairs finishing manouver the figure 4 leg lock....then Chris Jericho came out followed by John Cena then by Flairs family and then lastly by Shawn Michaels (all of those guys shook hands with Flair and hugged) then ALL the Wrestlers from all 3 brands came out and clapped for Flair and all of them chanting *Thank You Ric* and Big Show went on to the apron and gave Flair a hug as well.....

I would just like too say Thank u Naitch for all the memories *cheers to one of the greatest if not the greatest Wrestling performers of all time and I'm proud that you have ur place in the WWE Hall Of Fame

Guest devils_fury2
If u missed Raw tonight u missed one of the better episodes in a long time and most of it had to do with Ric Flair who came out to say thank u to all the fans, with the Fans Chanting *Thank You Ric* back right back to him, but what Ric didn't realize was that not only were the fans going to thank him for all that he's done during his long career but so did alot of past and present Wrestlers, starting off with probably his best friend in the WWE and fellow ex Evolution member Triple H, and Triple H said thank u too Rick as well, and then Triple H said there were more people who wanted to thank Rick as well.....starting off with Barry Windham, Double A Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard (and one other guy yet) who were all part of the best grouping all time (The 4 Horseman) (even though the Horseman went through many members) then another former Evolution member came out in Batista, then out came a couple of Ricks biggest rivals Ricky The Dragon Steamboat and Harley Race....and then came Greg The Hammer Valentine who looked up to Flair and Valentine used and perfected Flairs finishing manouver the figure 4 leg lock....then Chris Jericho came out followed by John Cena then by Flairs family and then lastly by Shawn Michaels (all of those guys shook hands with Flair and hugged) then ALL the Wrestlers from all 3 brands came out and clapped for Flair and all of them chanting *Thank You Ric* and Big Show went on to the apron and gave Flair a hug as well.....

I would just like too say Thank u Naitch for all the memories *cheers to one of the greatest if not the greatest Wrestling performers of all time and I'm proud that you have ur place in the WWE Hall Of Fame

I also forgot to mention that Dean Melenko who was also a former member of the 4 Horseman who came out to thank Flair as well...like I say it was very emotional, Flair was crying through out the whole thing, was just very sweet

Actually the matches as well were pretty good on Raw.....The Returning.....Cryme Time took on Cade and Murdoch (Cryme Tyme had a rivalry going with Cade and Murdoch while Cade and Murdoch were tag champs at the time when Cryme Time were released from the WWE) Chris Jericho fought CM Punk (they were both part of the Money In The Bank Match in which Punk won) and also Randy Orton took on SmackDowns Matt Hardy

Guest FlHabsFan

I guess he is retiring from the business? Wish I knew, I would of watched the show last night. Flair has been around forever. I was watching him in the NWA and Florida Championship wrestling when I was a kid (which was many moons ago). His battles with Wahoo McDaniels were pretty big too, at the time. I think he has always played the villian, and played it very well.

Guest jeff33

wow i remember NWA too haha! flair was the main good guy, the 4 horsemen at that time were him, AA, STING of all people and...i actually cant remember the 4th guy lol

back then i even used to think god this guy is like 60 years old his body is horrible he shuold quit....20 years later....lol....always hated flair, found him super annoying but whatever hes an icon hes been around forever. hulkster was technically a horrible wrestler too, had the same exact match about 300 times in his life lol, guess thats how it works in that whole entertainment sector, its all about your personality

Guest FlHabsFan

Tully Blanchard was the other one. There was also Ole Anderson. And yeah. The guy had like old man boobs back in the 80's, lol. Wrestling in the 80's rocked. It was a lot cheesier, but the personalities were great.

Good luck on your retirement, Nature Boy....WHOOOO!!!!!

Guest Hangar18

I'm a HUGE Wrestling fan (have been for the last 11 years) and seeing Ric all emotional like that made me cry a little bit. All the superstars coming out to support him, it was amazing. Ric will and always be the greatest sports entertainer out there. Triple H and Ric Flair were the best with Evolution. HHH is my favorite wrestler for the past 9 years. :D THank you Ric Flair. :D

Archived