Streit - O'Byrne

Goaltender

Price

tsn

Guest GoHabsGo_CanucksAreChoking
XD the expression on that girls face in the crowd is priceless :D

ROFL.

I noticed that girl before in that picture, hilarious :lol:

and Yeah It is Priceless! Carey isn't in that picture!

Guest 77Bourque77
I wonder if Raysoft is in net? :D

raycroft is in net, read it in the toronto sun tonight at work.lets hope stewart has a good game, maybe fight tucker

Guest The wall fan

→ special request ←

→ to all the habs fans at the bell center tomorow

- I want to see everybody standing up for the last 5 minutes of the game whatever the score is

→ for the ones who arrive early at the bell center

- If you can go at the parking on st-antoine street near 4h just stand up on the sidewalk and applause the players when they arrive it would be nice! Maybe it'll give them a boost for the game ;)

→ for the ones who arrive a little bit latter

- when the dors open, I suggest you a little ''meeting'' between the members of the forum at section 116 near on of the food areas to get the party started before the game.

→for everybody at home, at restaurent, at bell center etc.

- Tomorow don't be shy to where your habs colors and show that you are proud of your team! ;)

Guest chromedome

I was kind of surprised to read that D'ags.has been sent back down to Hamilton already.I gatther Carbo is going to give Stewart a little taste of the big time in the final game before the REAL SEASON starts. I would have thought that he would keep them both around for at least a little while until he gets a few healthy bodies back?Can they not keep them around in the press box so that they can feel a little more like a part of the team and be hyped up if it's necessary to press them into action?Maybe having them on stand-by would mean that they would automatically have to cut them a share of any play-off winnings? I don't know,it just seems weird that they would be in such a hurry to send Matt back down.I didn't think he looked all that out of place ,and if I recall correctly,he had done quite well during the pre-season games .Anyhow,I presume it won't be that much of a big deal to re-call them if they need them through the series. :huh:

Guest GoHabsGo_CanucksAreChoking
→ special request ←

→ to all the habs fans at the bell center tomorow

- I want to see everybody standing up for the last 5 minutes of the game whatever the score is

→ for the ones who arrive early at the bell center

- If you can go at the parking on st-antoine street near 4h just stand up on the sidewalk and applause the players when they arrive it would be nice! Maybe it'll give them a boost for the game ;)

→ for the ones who arrive a little bit latter

- when the dors open, I suggest you a little ''meeting'' between the members of the forum at section 116 near on of the food areas to get the party started before the game.

→for everybody at home, at restaurent, at bell center etc.

- Tomorow don't be shy to where your habs colors and show that you are proud of your team! ;)

Always wear my Habs jersey on gamedays. ;)

Guest chromedome

Heck!We still won't know until all the games are done exactly who our first opponents will be!If the order of things were to remain as they are right now,we would get the Sens(lesses)! :D What we really wanted was our usual door-mats,The Boston Beans!But right now they seem to have crawled up a little higher on the totem pole.Well,as long as we don't have to deal with Washington,I believe we can handle whatever else comes our way.My confidence gets a little shakey if we have to try to contain Ovechkin for 4 wins!He is a maaaaad monster on a mission and has that "Rocket Richard "look in his eyes that dares you to try to prevent him from bringing his team further!I love our team and every one of the players on it ,but boy it wouldn't take much to get me to make room for Ovey ! :lol:

Guest The wall fan
Heck!We still won't know until all the games are done exactly who our first opponents will be!If the order of things were to remain as they are right now,we would get the Sens(lesses)! :D What we really wanted was our usual door-mats,The Boston Beans!But right now they seem to have crawled up a little higher on the totem pole.Well,as long as we don't have to deal with Washington,I believe we can handle whatever else comes our way.My confidence gets a little shakey if we have to try to contain Ovechkin for 4 wins!He is a maaaaad monster on a mission and has that "Rocket Richard "look in his eyes that dares you to try to prevent him from bringing his team further!I love our team and every one of the players on it ,but boy it wouldn't take much to get me to make room for Ovey ! :lol:

About the caps, if the put Huet, we'll know where to shoot to score ;) but you are right about ovy, anyway they're gonna start 3rd and they still need to win tomorow to stay there or got at least one point.

Guest Onzeee

Kovalev and Begin should not be playing in this game, Bell,Tucker,Mccabe guys like that will be taking runs all night... this is a big ball dropping by Guy

Guest arpem_can

Am I wrong or is there no way we get a Washington match-up in the first round?/....the way I heard it tonight is if Forida beats Carolina the Canes are out and Washington is in...3rd over-all...if the Canes win they're 3rd and the Caps are out

Archived