• Montreal in 6
    • Montreal in 7
    • Boston in 4
    • Boston in 5
    • Boston in 6
    • Boston in 7

Guest 1970 Habs
Get the golf clubs ready.

Well if they continue to shy away from hits and chasing the pucks into the corners you may very well be right.

Guest Rygar
Well if they continue to shy away from hits and chasing the pucks into the corners you may very well be right.

I doubt they're about to start now.

At least they scored more than 1 goal, at least. These guys aren't anywhere near the same team that they were in the regular season.

Guest Totti

Pittsburgh is going to crush this Boston team in the next round and we will look even more pathetic. I know it´s one more game but I don´t care if we´re at home. It´s Boston who has the advantage. My only hope is that Koivu will affect his team mates with the way he played. Exellent game Koivu.

Kovalev keep watching that DVD of your games from the past.

Guest habfreak
Get the golf clubs ready.

I ran away from the game thread to avoid these kinda posts....please keep this thread clean and sensible.

The team along with some of the the fans (Like myself) got caughtlooking too far ahead. For example I was guilty of thinking that Pleks and Kovy were doing he right thing by avoiding contact with Chara up until game 5. Truth is in the playoffs you have to show up every game and not take any team for granted, regardless of records or stats.

Seems like we took our PP for granted, we took our speed for granted and now both those advantage are gone! infact Boston looked faster out there tonght :o

Guest 1970 Habs
I ran away from the game thread to avoid these kinda posts....please keep this thread clean and sensible.

The team along with some of the the fans (Like myself) got caughtlooking too far ahead. For example I was guilty of thinking that Pleks and Kovy were doing he right thing by avoiding contact with Chara up until game 5. Truth is in the playoffs you have to show up every game and not take any team for granted, regardless of records or stats.

Seems like we took our PP for granted, we took our speed for granted and now both those advantage are gone! infact Boston looked faster out there tonght :o

Maybe the Habs took Boston for granted too.

Guest jennifer_rocket
Maybe? :blink:

You said it, Overlords. There's no "maybe" to it. We are about to lose a series everyone thought was over before it even began.

Guest AlexK

I don't think there are many people cheering for the Habs to win right now. The Habs were one of the most enjoyable teams to watch in the regular season with their run and gun style of play. In the playoffs Boston has been a lot more fun team to watch. They are winning a lot of people over. I guess Don Cherry was right. Euro's just don't want to win enough to sacrifice as much as needed.

Guest keithman
I don't think there are many people cheering for the Habs to win right now. The Habs were one of the most enjoyable teams to watch in the regular season with their run and gun style of play. In the playoffs Boston has been a lot more fun team to watch. They are winning a lot of people over. I guess Don Cherry was right. Euro's just don't want to win enough to sacrifice as much as needed.

don cherry is a moron. thus, your post is full of incorrect statements

Guest 1337FREAK
I guess Don Cherry was right. Euro's just don't want to win enough to sacrifice as much as needed.

And when you look at who our best players have been it really makes you realize how true that is.

Guest lfrommtl
Euro's just don't want to win enough to sacrifice as much as needed.

the hell does that mean?

see this is the one of the most stupid things i have ever heard in my life.

look at the wings in 2002 97 and 98 TONS of euros and they won.

look at the avs in 96 and even 2001 they had a few.

ever consider that the other teams may be more talented then the other one?

ethnic origin has nothing to do with hockey.

Guest Totti

Series against rivals is never easy. I do think that if they get trough this round we have a good shoot to go even further. But the way they been playing the last few games it looks like Pittsburgh vs Boston next round. I wish with all of my heart that it´ll be Montreal vs Philladelphia though.

Guest Hoyle00cdn

This is a Cherry argument, because it requires nothing more than the ability to read the back of a jersey.

Listening to Cherry assess hockey games, you could almost swear it's CBC's version of a Sesame Street with a hockey theme.

Guest Totti
This is a Cherry argument, because it requires nothing more than the ability to read the back of a jersey.

Listening to Cherry assess hockey games, you could almost swear it's CBC's version of a Sesame Street with a hockey theme.

Haha.

Guest AlexK
the hell does that mean?

see this is the one of the most stupid things i have ever heard in my life.

look at the wings in 2002 97 and 98 TONS of euros and they won.

look at the avs in 96 and even 2001 they had a few.

ever consider that the other teams may be more talented then the other one?

ethnic origin has nothing to do with hockey.

I like to think so, but when your main offensive players are Euros it seems you don't win generally. The wings had Yzerman, and the Avs had Sakic. We don't have anyone like those guys. I was hoping Kovy was as he is my favorite player, but he doesn't seem to have that level so far.

Guest Twidi

Im ashamed of being a hab fan right now.... its because of all of you who thought were Too powerfull Which clearly they are so bad.... Boston is basically an OHL team right know ... and are getting PWNED by them... I think ill just start support the Caps because ,unlike the canadiens, They care about the playoffs.

P.S. i think Streit and Markov already booked their trip back to their home country... cuz obviously thats what they are thinking about right now

Archived