The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs support from around the NHL

Robie1

Guest robie

I am an Avs fan and on the Avs message board too with the username avsfan019, but I like the Montreal Canadiens aswell. I would just like to say that the Canadiens are a very fast, skillfull, young talented team with much more to come to them in the future. The Canadiens are cup bound. They have an excellent chance of winning the Stanley Cup. With a goaltender like Price, who will be a star goaltender, will take the Canadiens a long way in the playoffs, aswell as the rest of the team. I really hope the Canadiens do good in the playoffs.

Guest GoHabsGo_CanucksAreChoking
I am an Avs fan and on the Avs message board too with the username avsfan019, but I like the Montreal Canadiens aswell. I would just like to say that the Canadiens are a very fast, skillfull, young talented team with much more to come to them in the future. The Canadiens are cup bound. They have an excellent chance of winning the Stanley Cup. With a goaltender like Price, who will be a star goaltender, will take the Canadiens a long way in the playoffs, aswell as the rest of the team. I really hope the Canadiens do good in the playoffs.

The Avs are pretty good too,

;)

Keep on CRUSHING the Canucks :lol: :lol:

Guest CanadianMike
I live the avs because of Wolski and there good offense but Budaj & Theodore are very inconsinsitent goalies.

haven't watched Theo much this season I am sure...or the Avs for that fact. They have trouble scoring more than 2 goals a game. The goaltending has not been their problem this season (they aren't the Sens ;)

THEO!!!

Guest FredTheStripper

Welcome on the board :)

the avs have been my second favorite for several years (mostly because of st patrick)

good luck in the playoff!

(lets hope for a final avs vs habs :lol: )

Guest 77Bourque77

nice ive alwasy like the avs, joe sakic....what a guy. i still have a poster abpve my computer that has claude lemieux, patrick roy, peter forsberg and barnaby joe on it.

Guest FrozenPuck

Ever since baby-face Lindros did the demanding thing at the NHL draft, I've respected the Avs for how they used those first-rounders and built a long-lasting team of contenders. I'm not a fan of buying a good roster, I like to see a team build from within, something the Avs did for years.

Guest Lizardking89
Welcome on the board :)

the avs have been my second favorite for several years (mostly because of st patrick)

good luck in the playoff!

(lets hope for a final avs vs habs :lol: )

Same here Av's are my 2nd favorite teams mostly cause of Roy :D

Guest FredTheStripper
Same here Av's are my 2nd favorite teams mostly cause of Roy :D

cool! ;)

i was so sad (well... it's the most polite adjective i can find to describe what i felt :lol: ) when he got traded

did you saw the tiny goalie-mask that mcdonald was giving with their "happymeals"? there was roy's mask!

Guest robie

That would be cool if the Avs face the Habs in the finals. I want to move to Quebec City or Montreal because it is really nice there. We might be moving there within a year. If I do, I will probably cheer for the Habs over the Avs.

Guest ryanrdt
That would be cool if the Avs face the Habs in the finals. I want to move to Quebec City or Montreal because it is really nice there. We might be moving there within a year. If I do, I will probably cheer for the Habs over the Avs.

Just make sure to not move here on Parade day or you might get ur moving van stuck on Ste-Catherines....

Guest ChitownHabby

Joe Sakic is the last remaining All-Time great player currently in the NHL. There are plenty of other good, even great older guys like Shanahan and Jagr but Joe Sakic is in a class of his own. The comsumate pro and has been extremely loyal to the Avs franchise. The Avs have always been fun to watch because their fans are actually awake when you watch on TV! Hope to see an Avs - Habs final too, although I really wanna see a Wings and Avs conference final with Forsberg now back and McCarthy as well.

Guest Oatmeal777

The Avalanche have a great team, I know he's not playing quite up to his talent at the moment but I would trade a lot to get Wojtek Wolski.

Guest robie
Joe Sakic is the last remaining All-Time great player currently in the NHL. There are plenty of other good, even great older guys like Shanahan and Jagr but Joe Sakic is in a class of his own. The comsumate pro and has been extremely loyal to the Avs franchise. The Avs have always been fun to watch because their fans are actually awake when you watch on TV! Hope to see an Avs - Habs final too, although I really wanna see a Wings and Avs conference final with Forsberg now back and McCarthy as well.
Forsberg is playing unbelievable! If he was playing from the beginning of the season, he would probably get MVP of the league. Forsberg, Stastny, and Hejduk make an excellent line! I was watching the game yesterday and Theo made another incredible save! That was save of the year right there!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NucksFanTilIDie

Hey guys, unfortunately I'm still getting over the fact that my beloved Canucks won't be in the playoffs this year. Just wanted to let you all know that at least we'll have something to cheer for in the playoffs- you have our support out west! I don't know many vancouver people who don't like the habs and sens...unless they have an emotional tie with Toronto (ugh). Montreal and Ottawa are big YESes in our books, while Toronto, Calgary and Edmonton are big NO's. My friend and I have been following the habs pretty closely this year, and it's been fun seeing you guys stick it to all the naysayers (I remember pre-season some analysts were debating on whether or not montreal would just make the playoffs! Funny thing is, a lot said no). Nice seeing Kovalev play like he really wants it this year (could use some of that with the Sedins), and Souray doesn't seem to be missed much. Price is playing like a champ, and Koivu's always been one of my favorite players. Classy guy all the way, and it doesn't look like Naslund will ever be the first european captain to win the cup...so hopefully Saku's back soon and can get it done. Everyone seems to be stepping up and playing to their potential, and it's inspiring...everything we'd love to see with our canucks.

Hope you guys get it done- the cup has been south of the border for far too long. Just as long as it isn't Calgary ;). We'll be rootin' for you.

Guest CanadianMike

thanks

too bad your canucks didn't make it. :( I like to see Canadian teams make the playoffs (except the leafs of course). ;)

Archived