The Comeback - 6-5 over the rangers

Saku's Return - 4-3 over the sens

Cup # 24 - over L.A

McSorley's Stick - vs. LA

the 5th straight - over THE LAFFS

Best vs Best - Habs vs. Red Army

Roy Makes History - 1986 cup run

Farewell to the Forum - last game at the historic arena

Heritage Classic - Awesome Outdoor display (wonder if the old timers game will be included?)

What a Season! - the 60-12-8 season

Guest Greek Hab

FAB Five - MTL 4 - 0 TOR

Battle of the Best - CCCP 3 - 3 MTL

A Dynasty Begins - MTL 5 - 3 PHI

The 7th Man - BOS 4 - 5 MTL

Good Friday - QUE 3 - 5 MTL

Roy Makes History - MTL 4 - 3 CGY

No. 24 - LA 1 - 4 MTL

Farwell to the Forum - DAL 1 - 4 MTL

Saku's Back - OTT 3 - 4 MTL

Rally for the Ages - NYR 5 - 6 MTL

I would have put the Outdoor game on the list, but I already have the sperate DVD of the game, with extra feautres.

Guest muskeg
FAB Five - MTL 4 - 0 TOR

Battle of the Best - CCCP 3 - 3 MTL

A Dynasty Begins - MTL 5 - 3 PHI

The 7th Man - BOS 4 - 5 MTL

Good Friday - QUE 3 - 5 MTL

Roy Makes History - MTL 4 - 3 CGY

No. 24 - LA 1 - 4 MTL

Farwell to the Forum - DAL 1 - 4 MTL

Saku's Back - OTT 3 - 4 MTL

Rally for the Ages - NYR 5 - 6 MTL

I would have put the Outdoor game on the list, but I already have the sperate DVD of the game, with extra feautres.

I'm pretty sure those were my exact picks.

Guest .scott.

Playoff Perseverance

Saku’s Back

Farewell to the Forum

Stanley Cup No. 24

McSorley’s Stick

What a Season!

The Good Friday Battle

Roy Makes History

Heritage Classic

A Rally for the Ages

Guest halflife

I chose:

Battle of the Best

What a Season!

The Good Friday Battle

Roy Makes History

McSorley's Stick

Stanley Cup No. 24

Farewell to the Forum

Saku's Back

Heritage Classic

A Rally for the Ages

Guest ComeBackStanley

i just did it and forgot what i picked alread lol.

umm

Good friday against the Nords

Cup 23 and 24

farewell to the forum

koivu's back

the 6-5 comeback against the rangers

the one against toronto fab five or whatever

a dynasty begins (flyers)

battle for the best against cccp

now that's 9 i think the oher i picked was our comeback against boston were we came back to win in game 7 after being down 0-3 in the series

• 5 months later...
When does it come out??

apparently, if i'm looking at the right dvd cover lol it should come out on november 4th according the the HMV site

http://www.hmv.ca/hmvcaweb/en_CA/displayPr....do?sku=1251111

I'm also pretty sure i sw a flier at archambault that had it on its cover page, though when i tried checking the site it wouldn't open :( but at least we have a date. apparently it'll cost 75$ for 10 dvds

apparently, if i'm looking at the right dvd cover lol it should come out on november 4th according the the HMV site

http://www.hmv.ca/hmvcaweb/en_CA/displayPr....do?sku=1251111

I'm also pretty sure i sw a flier at archambault that had it on its cover page, though when i tried checking the site it wouldn't open :( but at least we have a date. apparently it'll cost 75$ for 10 dvds

I will be buying that....ASAP

You guys should add the "Habs vs Russia" new years eve game to your lists. You wont be disapointed if you've never seen it. ;)

OOPS guess its too late. Voting is over.

I want it a.s.a.p., cant wait to watch it over and over and over again... :P:lol:

But aren't you and I in the wrong zone for the DVD? Unless you have one of those super-spangly DVD players that can switch from Zone 2 compatible (Europe) to Zone 1 compatible (North America) - which I don't have... <_<

I'll still get one, I hope. Someone tell my family, please. ;)

But aren't you and I in the wrong zone for the DVD? Unless you have one of those super-spangly DVD players that can switch from Zone 2 compatible (Europe) to Zone 1 compatible (North America) - which I don't have... <_<

That sucks! Why don't they just make all dvd players the same, regardless of country. :blink:

Edit: Is it not possible to order a dvd player from Canada to play the DVD? You can get some cheaper one just for the dvd. :P

That sucks! Why don't they just make all dvd players the same, regardless of country. :blink:

Edit: Is it not possible to order a dvd player from Canada to play the DVD? You can get some cheaper one just for the dvd. :P

i know i never got why :( i guess because of restriction and copyright laws (like if a movie is not aloud in certain countries or some hollywood moveis have scenes which are oked in europe but not in America, etc.) or soemthing. but still they'ld make so much more money on dvd sales.

Two solutions: the less expensive is that you install on your computer an application that makes you watch the DVD's from another zone. It exists, but I wouldn't know where to find it. The other one is goin buy a codfree DVD reader: but I don't know how much it could cost. here in Switzerland I bought one for the price of 49 francs (30 euro more or less). I bet that in the whole world you can find one at a good price... ;)

i know i never got why :( i guess because of restriction and copyright laws (like if a movie is not aloud in certain countries or some hollywood moveis have scenes which are oked in europe but not in America, etc.) or soemthing. but still they'ld make so much more money on dvd sales.

Good point, I remember hearing things like certain movies being restricted in different countries.

Archived