minikos-yn

who will win?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. who will win?

• habs win
    • bruins win

Guest Handlanger
O'Byrne looks alright out there! :)

He looks good, except the last shift, where he was way to slow and had some bad timinigs on checks.

Guest jennifer_rocket
He looks good, except the last shift, where he was way to slow and had some bad timinigs on checks.

But he recovered and got on the body! :)

Guest vegasrick
Not counting overtime:

We have been outplayed for approximately 7 periods in a row.

I'm shaking my head.....what is the reason? We are a MUCH better team than this. I'm worried that Carbo has reached his limit and might be running out of ways to get his boys back into it, mentally....

Guest HabSteve

they need to remember how they scored those 4 goals in the first game

people working around the net like Smolinski's line does and just taking quick shot that were beating Thomas between the legs

Guest thefooligan5
The game is pretty even. I'm not sure what is with some of you.
Even that is seen as a problem because the habs manhandled the bruins all season.
Grinder line getting a good chance there....they've been our best line....we should double-shift them.....
agreed.

Guest endo519

It's not fluke we beat them so many times, we are a better team, with more skill, the reason were having trouble with Boston is because their taking us off our game, the players are playing scared. They are afraid to take hit's or give out big hit's. Has anyone else noticed hamerlik every time he touches the puck he has no patience he get's rid of it in .5 seconds because he is scared to take a hit or get hit. Why do you think plekanek look’s like an ahl player, he’s playing like a scared little girl, he even said it himself, just like most of the habs players are.

p.s-go habs go. lol

Guest vegasrick
Let's move Smoke to the first and give "Little girl" some shifts in the grind line. Maybe he then remembers how to play..

Which "little girl" are you talking about? That description fits about a dozen Habs right now....

Archived