Round 1, Game 4: Montreal @ Boston | Apr. 15 2008 | Final: 1-0 Habs

minikos-yn

who will win?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. who will win?

• habs win
    • bruins win

Guest Innis_Mor
re: Grabs -- We will know in a few hours, LOL.
I hear Carbo has got Grabs wearing a new number for tonight. Boy, this cloaking stuff is getting some serious!!

Guest kinot1

"I hear Carbo has got Grabs wearing a new number for tonight. Boy, this cloaking stuff is getting some serious!!"

Whatever it takes to win,,,,,,,,,,,,,,legally, that is

Guest Proudones
Go to TSN and listen to John Lu video. It is of the Ice Chips for the Habs dated today. Kovalev was skating on a skate that was worn...plastic was dragging the ice. He has it fixed for tonights game. Look for him to do some damage.

LMAO...now that's really funny.

The skate part, I mean.

Guest tomto

all season long the habs have been in must win situations about ... 82 times

and their clutch play pulled it off pretty well,

sadly, once again,

this is a must win situation...

hope they hold up with the non-stop pressure since game 1 of the regular season.

Guest hablover

I want a massacre too but it's playoff time and we have to be realistically

Blow outs rarely happen in the playoffs and boston has been playing well against us the last couple of games

I think it's going to be another nail-biter, maybe 3-2 montreal.....

I can't see us walking over boston, they've been clogging up the neutral zone very well which is slowing down our break out game and speed.

Our special teams has also been struggling as of late and our first 2 lines need to get going.

Hey, by all means, if those 2 lines and our special teams gets going, it could be a big win, but we should expect another nail biter if those things don't get better...

Guest Onzeee
and the 2nd and the 3rd and the 4th....

Price needs to be a brick wall tonight.

Price has been a wall since this series started, not much more he can do... its time for the rest of the team to pull some weight now

Guest minikostitsyn
Price needs to be a brick wall tonight.
he already is a brick wall!hehe,does anyone know what the lines are going to be tonight?

Guest Hybrid Soldier

I think we just really need to finish through on our plays.. there were a couple times last game where it should have went in. <_< GO HABS GO!

Guest Innis_Mor

Speaking of his Bruins:

"We can't play certain ways with certain teams in this league because it's not our identity," Julien said Monday.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=234345&amp...=headlines_main

Speaking of our Habs:

"We can't play certain ways with certain teams in this league because it's not our identity," I've said since Game 2.

Habs' identity is to skate, move the puck quickly, pass and score. They did it successfully NINE STRAIGHT TIMES this season against this lunch-bucket troop of 180-190lb'ers, but the last two games the Habs have consumed themselves with playing a different game, one where you don't bother going to the puck in case you don't get there fast enough because you might get hit and that might hurt. :blink:

Habs just need to get back to playing their game ... skating and getting after the puck. Let the Bruins play lunch-bucket hockey if that is their identity. It's not that of the Habs.

Guest kinot1

I think it is high-time our #1 line stepped up to the plate, they have been invisible so far, (esp Pleks and AK 46) #3 and #4 lines have been pulling their weight, but they can't do it all the time. Also we have to get the PP going, just get some shots on goal,,,,,,,,some might go in but there might be some garbage to pick up too.

We have to play in-your-face hockey,,,,,because what got us here,,,sure isn't working. It's the coaches job to find a way to win, and surely with the experience we have behind the bench, they should find a way.

JM2C

Guest RocketPower

HABS have to dictate the play like game 1 :D -- they've been sitting back getting mugged by the Bruins .

HABS have the speed :D Bury the puck.

GO HABS GO :D

Guest russianhabsfan
Speaking of his Bruins:

"We can't play certain ways with certain teams in this league because it's not our identity," Julien said Monday.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=234345&amp...=headlines_main

Speaking of our Habs:

"We can't play certain ways with certain teams in this league because it's not our identity," I've said since Game 2.

Habs' identity is to skate, move the puck quickly, pass and score. They did it successfully NINE STRAIGHT TIMES this season against this lunch-bucket troop of 180-190lb'ers, but the last two games the Habs have consumed themselves with playing a different game, one where you don't bother going to the puck in case you don't get there fast enough because you might get hit and that might hurt. :blink:

Habs just need to get back to playing their game ... skating and getting after the puck. Let the Bruins play lunch-bucket hockey if that is their identity. It's not that of the Habs.

Very well said! I can't wait to see our Habs to start playing HAB HOCKEY! If they did last game would've went exactly how I predicted 5-1 :P

I say Habs 4-2 tonight! ;)

Archived