Round 1, Game 4: Montreal @ Boston | Apr. 15 2008 | Final: 1-0 Habs

minikos-yn

who will win?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. who will win?

• habs win
    • bruins win

Guest imdocrob

I feel Kovy hasn't been himself due to all the muggings he has been receiving. I watched several times last game where he was carrying the puck and grabbed hawled down etc... with no repercussions and I think this has frustrated him and gotten him off his game. A team with our speed can't take advantage of it as long as the refs go back to old style hockey of the clutch and grab like the booins have been getting away with for the last few games. Plus if we aren't scoring on the PP then they will keep taking the penalties to slow us down until we can make them pay for it. PP has to be strong tonite. SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT. I see Higgins getting a couple of junk goals off rebounds if we do.

Guest HabsfanfromtheROCK
rds just announced the line up on tv

O'Byrne in, Ryder out

Are you kidding me? I thought he played great this series so far. Now whos going to take his place on the 2nd line?

Guest Habsgirl3823
Its 0200AM in Finland and im so nervous that i go out smoking evry 15 minutes. My wife just said that i'm an idiot... :D

Not an idiot... just a dedicated fan :P

Guest TOHABSfan16
Its 0200AM in Finland and im so nervous that i go out smoking evry 15 minutes. My wife just said that i'm an idiot... :D

Hey you're a Habs fan if that isn't a sign of SUPREME intelligence I don't know what is! ;)

Guest kinot1

"Its 0200AM in Finland and im so nervous that i go out smoking evry 15 minutes. My wife just said that i'm an idiot... "

just tell her the Habs are plaing and she will understand :P

"Its 0200AM in Finland and im so nervous that i go out smoking evry 15 minutes. My wife just said that i'm an idiot... "

just tell her the Habs are plaing and she will understand :P

You are not the only Habs fan awake on this side of the ocean ;)

Lets do it guys, play our game and get on the scoreboard early...

GO HABS GO!!!

Guest vegasrick
HA! Rick... you're probably the coolest guy in Vegas that I know :P

....I wonder if I'm the ONLY guy in Vegas that you know?.....that's OK, too.... ;)

Archived