Round 1, Game 6: Montreal @ Boston | Apr. 19 2008 | Final: 5-4 Boston

minikos-yn

who will win?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. who will win?

• habs
    • bruins

Guest Pats Player

Best thing anyone on this forum could have done. Start the next game thread and forget about tonight. Short term memory boys, and take it to them on Saturday. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and the habs are going to come out with a purpose. I didn't feel great regarding game 5, but for #6, I'm confident and have a really strong feeling deep down that the habs will be triumphant.

LET"S GO BOYS!!!!!

Guest habFAN

i think Sergei Kostitsyn needs to sit a game. he is getting pushed around way to much and has taken a lot of penalties this series.

We should be able to finish it in Boston. Are the boys really gonna come out with a pathetic fifth game in a row here. I can't believe im saying this but this series is like watching paint dry. Its like Vancouver / Dallas last year. Our high flying habs are being trapped with the slow painful style of the bruins.

BOYS PLEASE WAKE UP THIS SERIES SHOULD BE OVER!!

Guest minikostitsyn

please les boys please!!!!!!!!!!!,finish this series!!!!!!please les boys!!!!!,i expect mini kosty to stop taking dumb penalties!!!!!!!!

Guest KOIVU#11

a better effort is needed from everyone if this team is to be successful, I thought game three would have been a suffcient wake up call, obviously I was wrong.

Guest GoHabsGo_CanucksAreChoking
yes

Ah thought so. Then you've made like 4 and I think we've won all those games when you made the threads.

:)

I don't trust myself to make the threads anymore in the playoffs. I don't think it's good luck. :o

Guest minikostitsyn

,i think this is a must win!!!!!

I don't trust myself to make the threads anymore in the playoffs. I don't think it's good luck. :o
<_<

Guest Waiting for Cup 25

I'll own up; I was the first to vote for Boston in the poll, but only because I thought it was Thursday's game thread. Believe me, I do NOT want to see a game 7 in this series, it was a simple mistake on my part. Please forgive me. :blush:

That being said, after a 5-1 loss at home, the Habs better put that crapola game in the past, and come on like nothing we've seen this second season. I want, no, I DEMAND TOTAL ANNIHILATION OF THE BRUINS SATURDAY NIGHT! I WANT CHARA TO WISH HE'D PLAYED BASKETBALL! I WANT TO SEE TIM THOMAS PULLED 6 MINUTES INTO THE FIRST PERIOD AFTER ALLOWING 5 GOALS ON 8 SHOTS, ALL BY KOVALEV!!!

GO HABS GO!!! LET'S FINISH THIS NOW!!!!!

:angry:

Guest minikostitsyn
I'll own up; I was the first to vote for Boston in the poll, but only because I thought it was Thursday's game thread. Believe me, I do NOT want to see a game 7 in this series, it was a simple mistake on my part. Please forgive me. :blush: That being said, after a 5-1 loss at home, the Habs better put that crapola game in the past, and come on like nothing we've seen this second season. I want, no, I DEMAND TOTAL ANNIHILATION OF THE BRUINS SATURDAY NIGHT! I WANT CHARA TO WISH HE'D PLAYED BASKETBALL! I WANT TO SEE TIM THOMAS PULLED 6 MINUTES INTO THE FIRST PERIOD AFTER ALLOWING 5 GOALS ON 8 SHOTS, ALL BY KOVALEV!!!GO HABS GO!!! LET'S FINISH THIS NOW!!!!! :angry:
i wish the habs read this,we must win!can't make it any clear!!!!!!i like your sig waiting for the cup25,i want to see pleks with the bros on the pp

Guest Liquid-Metal187

Scariest thing has been our horrible lack of goals. We have certainly cooled off since the first game, and things are not looking good for us right now. Our powerplay and our top line is just not working. I have no idea what is going on with this team, but it seems as if we have really slowed down to the Bruin's tempo.

If we want to win this series, we have to play like we did in the first game. I hope the habs will win, please dont disappoint boys!

GO HABS GO!

Guest Stoof

you have to hand it to the bruins. they have slowed the top line down bigtime. BUT tonight we started the game flying. we dominated them in the first half of the game. .. but the announcers called it and the coaches said it too, the second period they were just not themselves. they got complacent and let the booins back in it. if we play our game bruins get lost and cant handle it. GO HABS!! we should have it in 6.

Guest Dintrox12

I just want o forget about last nights game. I'm still in shock. I think the Habs will show up and will play 60 minutes of hockey.

CBC is probably happy a Habs game for Saturday Night.

Go Habs Go !!!

Guest old whaler fan..go habs

First......to all hab fans going to Boston. If you are seated in the upper balcony be aware there are no ushers or security of any kind , so you are basically on your own with the booins fans. They are relentless and will jeer you all night. They don't stop serving beer , no matter how drunk you are . So be prepared for alot of threats to fight and the occasional fight will be started....quite often actually. When leaving again, be prepared there are no ushers or security to be seen in the hallways or stairwells so bruins fans have easy access to any hab fan they wish to attack. Finally, really be careful outside for there are no police to be found and to exit the garden grounds everyone ends up basically in a alley way with elevated sidewalks on each side where bruin fans have the pleasure of throwing things and spitting down on the hab fans..........how do I know....I was at game 4.

Habs need to get their toughness and speed back and begin to click as a unit not try to do it solo.

habs 3 booins 2

Guest FlHabsFan
First......to all hab fans going to Boston. If you are seated in the upper balcony be aware there are no ushers or security of any kind , so you are basically on your own with the booins fans. They are relentless and will jeer you all night. They don't stop serving beer , no matter how drunk you are . So be prepared for alot of threats to fight and the occasional fight will be started....quite often actually. When leaving again, be prepared there are no ushers or security to be seen in the hallways or stairwells so bruins fans have easy access to any hab fan they wish to attack. Finally, really be careful outside for there are no police to be found and to exit the garden grounds everyone ends up basically in a alley way with elevated sidewalks on each side where bruin fans have the pleasure of throwing things and spitting down on the hab fans..........how do I know....I was at game 4.

Habs need to get their toughness and speed back and begin to click as a unit not try to do it solo.

habs 3 booins 2

:blink:

Thats surprising. I would never want to go to a Boston game with such lax security. Even down here in Tampa where nothing really happens, they have cops and ushers both in and outside.

Guest 77Bourque77

habs 3 booins 2

ouch man.... that must of sucked.

Guest old whaler fan..go habs

what I said was the truth...it was unreal. I've never seen anything like it, even here in Hartford for our AHL team we have ushers in security at evry entry and exit point and every section. It was terrible. The word of the night was "fag" which they called every habs fan , even my friend was verbally attacked while at the urinal. There were fights all around us while exiting and the hab fans kept pushing towards the exits saying "keep moving. keep moving" like I said in a earlier post, the only safe one was my son who wore his Whaler jersey......if I ever go again it will be in the lower section. Never met fans like those, they were classless and I'm not talking a handful of bruin fans making the rest look bad...I'm talking the majority of Bruins fans were like this and took pleasure in it. I work with a guy who used to live in Boston and he said be glad they didn't throw batteries at you......visit Boston, I don't think so

Guest 77Bourque77
what I said was the truth...it was unreal. I've never seen anything like it, even here in Hartford for our AHL team we have ushers in security at evry entry and exit point and every section. It was terrible. The word of the night was "fag" which they called every habs fan , even my friend was verbally attacked while at the urinal. There were fights all around us while exiting and the hab fans kept pushing towards the exits saying "keep moving. keep moving" like I said in a earlier post, the only safe one was my son who wore his Whaler jersey......if I ever go again it will be in the lower section. Never met fans like those, they were classless

wow...i have never heard anything like that before...on a side note though, i got a whalers jeresy for my bday!

I was hoping I WOULDN"T be watching a Canadiens match on Saturday. Where's the scoring touch gone? Man, I really hope the Habs can finish this series off in game six, get our Captain healthy and prepare for round two. GO HABS GO

Archived