The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Round 1, Game 7: Boston @ Montreal | Apr. 21 2008 | Final: 5-0 Habs

minikos-yn

Guest Pats Player

I'll try and be positive and look for reasons why we should win next game, but ultimately it's the players that have to perform and have that will to win. I'm not saying any of this is going to happen, but here are some keys to next game.

Higgins and Koivu were fantastic tonight, and if they can play like that next game, we'll be in good shape. not it was Saku's first game back, and I expect more ice time and an even better, more adjusted effort from him Monday.

Kovalev was horrendous, and if he could just play slightly better, that will go a long way in winning game 7. I do however expect him to be firing on all cylinders, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Finally, Price needs to be just one save better. If he stops that second goal, there is no game 7, and I think he understand that. I fully expect a bounce back game on his part, but not just for two periods, but an entire 60 minutes.

I personally don't think boston has anything left to give, I think they're absolutely gassed, and hopefully a little overconfident coming into this game, because it seems like Montreal has become the underdog, which may not be such a bad thing. They say the first series is the toughest to win, and I guess this is no exception. This team is staring adversity directly in the face and adversity is an opportunity, an opportunity to overcome the challenge and be succesful. I have to believe they'll come out prepared, but i'm not making a prediction, just get it done.They Won't let us down!!! Go Habs Go

Guest d80jcrant

Here is what I would throw on the ice if I was Carbo. Win with the best or lose with your best. I have the lines in order of most points and position

A. Kostitsyn - Koivu - Kovalev

Higgins - Plekanec - Ryder

Latendresse - Smolinski - S. Kostitsyn

Begin - Lapierre - Kostopoulos

Markov - Komisarek

Hamrlik - Bouillon

Gorges - O' Byrne

Price

Guest King-Carey-31

my lineup

Kostitsyn - Koivu - Kostitsyn

Higgins - Lapierre - Kovalev

Begin - Smolinski - Kostopoulos

Latendresse - Plekanec - Ryder

Markov - Gorges

Komisarek - Hamrlik

Boullion - O'Byrne

PRICE!

Guest minikostitsyn

good thing i dont have school monday!,we're already on the second page!wow!well guess its time to go to bed,good night,good monday;i hope

Archived