The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens

I Believe!

Guest GreekHockeyCoach

Guest GreekHockeyCoach

Habs fans, let's show our support for our team instead of posting negative comments and complaining about how they've played thus far in the playoffs.

I believe Les Canadiens de Montreal will win tomorrow. Do you believe?

Guest hatethoseleafs
Habs fans, let's show our support for our team instead of posting negative comments and complaining about how they've played thus far in the playoffs.

I believe Les Canadiens de Montreal will win tomorrow. Do you believe?

Absolutely no doubt in mind. ;);)

Guest rob2h

I do believe the habs will win tomorrow night.My prediction is we beat them with special teams and Price has a great game.PP will be 4-6 and Price will make 26 saves in a 6-2 Montreal victory.

Guest rob2h

I believe that if the Montreal players believe in their hearts they can win the Stanley cup and go out and play with that determination and desire they will win the Stanley cup.They need to see themselves as champions and they will become champions.

Guest Onzeee

it will be up to the bell centre to make these guys believe, it needs to be rocking all night it cannot turn into a nervous building

but i dont believe at all, we have been run over 5 games in a row now things arent going to magically change

Guest bigsby
I believe that if the Montreal players believe in their hearts they can win the Stanley cup and go out and play with that determination and desire they will win the Stanley cup.They need to see themselves as champions and they will become champions.

they are the champions of their conference! they just need a bit of a reminder!

i believe!

There a difference between I believe and reality ... so no I dont believe in them this year anymore , not how they played this series against a team they should have finish in 4

Guest GreekHockeyCoach

Common guys and gals, we all have to believe. This is our team, this is why we post here.

Everyone needs to believe.

GO HABS GO

Guest LarryRobinson

Sorry Im a lawyer, lawyers like to add in modifiers. So no, I cant offer a blanket "i believe" because I dont. I believe that IF we play up to our potential, IF we get the right bounces, IF the fans dont go fickle, IF Price plays like the gutsy goalie we know he is, IF our PP scores, IF Koivu reignites the team, then yes I believe. :D

Guest vegasrick
Sorry Im a lawyer, lawyers like to add in modifiers. So no, I cant offer a blanket "i believe" because I dont. I believe that IF we play up to our potential, IF we get the right bounces, IF the fans dont go fickle, IF Price plays like the gutsy goalie we know he is, IF our PP scores, IF Koivu reignites the team, then yes I believe. :D

This was exactly what I was going to post. IF the team makes me believe again, then I will believe in them.

Sure, anything's possible in one game......the team could bring it all together and play a great game against an opponent that they owned during the regular season. It could happen. So, I guess I would say, I believe it's possible.

I also believe that they could fold their tents and play an even worse game than game six. That's also possible. In fact, it's easier to give up, to quit, to play like little girls so they don't take the hit, etc. Much easier. And they have shown us all season long, and here in the first round, that it just doesn't seem to matter how important a game or a period is.....if they are going to no-show, they are going to no-show. If Carbo has made up his mind not to change anything or adjust to Julien's changes, then that won't happen, either.....no matter how important it is to adapt.

After a season like this one, they had BETTER come out flying, hitting, and playing hard like there's no tomorrow, because guess what....there ISN'T! If they don't do that, and actually try to take this game seven lightly, then here's what I believe: I believe I will be one disappointed and frustrated fan.....again.

Archived