The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Too Nervous To Work.

Guest bigsby
Ok. I havent done anything at work today, Ive been on this forum making sure Im not the only one flipping out.

And to make matters worse (and i know you guys are gonna hate me for asking), this really cute girl wants to go out tonight, Im trying to push her to around 10pm and I have the game recorded no matter what, but is there really any way I can possibly do this and call myself a real fan?

I dont think so. Right? She's really cute.... B)

:lol::lol:

all i can say is that if you do go out with her (and you can imagine my shock if you do, lol), what are the chances you check your phone every few minutes for an update?! not a good impression. you might save yourself by not going out with her. :D

clearly, i can't concentrate on anything other than the habs and um....dating advice...i'm a wreck.

Guest ChiLla

Horrible day!! I'm freakin' out here ...

I was supposed to create an online shop for a friend and add all his products. I failed miserably, just can't think clearly :D

Guest LarryRobinson
:lol::lol:

all i can say is that if you do go out with her (and you can imagine my shock if you do, lol), what are the chances you check your phone every few minutes for an update?! not a good impression. you might save yourself by not going out with her. :D

lol good points bigs. Its really a lose-lose situation if I try to make it happen, best I come up with an excuse to cancel. I dont think she's a big enough hockey fan to understand. But you never know.

Guest privateserver
LMAO ghc you kill me man...great thread though, im toasting you with some polish vodka here, going crazy waiting for this game as well. im supposed to be working tonight too, i teach womens kickboxing on monday nights usually, but sorry ladies. i havent been this excited about a habs team since 93 and ive followed them all year, i need to be there for them tonight, its all ive been thinking about. im nervous but i think we can do it if we play our game. go habs! cheers coach! nasdrowje!

Lol :lol:

Go habs Go

Guest 1970 Habs
My apologies to the mods for starting another thread but I'm too nervous to work and be productive. I've been staring at the walls all day at work and trying to read some Hab's related articles to pass the time. Anyone else in the same boat as me? I can't wait for the game tonight and I'm sure most of us will be nervous wrecks.

:lol: It is only a hockey game "Doc"; not life and death. :lol:

Guest J Haul

I was sick to my stomach all day and actually put off work until AFTER the game. There was no way I could work with this game looming over my head.

Much better now though.

Guest krzbbie

haha I really was a little worried all day yesterday.. but now it's all good ;) .. unless we play against rangers. but then let's remember that 5-0 game...

Guest GreekHockeyCoach
until next time we are forced to spend some time in this thread ;)

Hopefully it's smooth sailing from now on, highly unlikely though, but what a first series of nerves and emotions.

Guest GoHabs-or-GoHome

I think I can finally start studying for my finals, even though I am still very pumped up. If we would of lost last night, God help me I would have failed all my exams...

Guest captainjack22

its good to see there is other people out ther that take it as serious as i do, my girlfriend and her sister think I am completly crazy for how nervous and worked up i get for these games.

Guest jeff33
Hopefully it's smooth sailing from now on, highly unlikely though, but what a first series of nerves and emotions.

hopefully, it would be nice if this thread ended up a few pages deep :lol: this series was so nervewracking thank god its over. i feel so bad for my friends girlfriend, she lives across the street from me and shes had to endure 7 games of us taking over her living room and practically crawling up the walls with angst, yelling at the refs, and so on. i cant imagine what will happen if we make it deep haha i might lose my hair

Archived