The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Need Help Finding A Jersey That Is Black/red/ + True Yellow.

Dj_R

Guest imryanmac

I posted this on the flyers board last month. And didn't get much of a response. I think le hab fans have a broader hockey knowledge, so I'll try here...

I know this is a long shot, but I'm, I'm out of ideas.

I'm a goalie. My gear is red/yellow/black. I bought a Panthers jersey on fleabay to use in mens leagues. MY team's jerseys never fit over my chest/arm pads.

As it turns out, the panthers color isn't yellow, it's actually gold. I bought it really cheap, so I'll flip it.

Does anyone have any suggestions. I think the Calgary color is also gold, and not true yellow like my gear. Here is a look:

ace7d85a.jpg

Any suggestions. I've looked on-line for months and can't find anything. College, Juniors, Olympics, anything!

Thanks in advance.

Guest Wayne

you didn't state in your post, does it just have to be in those colours, or does it have to be primarily red with black and yellow trim? most of these are primarily black with red and yellow trim... the bright yellow is going to be the tough part since most go with a golden yellow...

the pic on the Hockey Hall of Fame website store http://cyberstore.hhof.com/ of the German jersey looks a lot more yellow than the rivercitysports one

but the rivercitysports store has hundreds of jerseys from numerous leagues... even if you don't want to spend that much, it gives you an idea of what you need to look for on ebay or from the local craigslist, etc.

look at some CHL jr teams: Acadie Bathurst Titans, Belleville Bulls, Owen Sound Attack...

Johnstown Chiefs? (http://www.rivercitysports.com/US/details-06.cfm?sku=90393)

Guest Lafleurfan2

even though there a rival of us would Boston work to me there jerseys look Black with some yellow in it.

I can't think any of jerseys with all 3 colors in it.

Guest imryanmac

thank you all for the responses so far.

to answer a few questions.

I am looking for a white jersey.

with black, red, yellow (not gold).

$$ is no object.

Guest Wayne
thank you all for the responses so far.

to answer a few questions.

I am looking for a white jersey.

with black, red, yellow (not gold).

$$ is no object.

that may be impossible... most jerseys only have two trim colors...

but I have an idea... the second ebay.ca link above is for an ebay store called goalie heaven... if it doesn't work, try this link for the store:

http://stores.ebay.ca/Goalie-heaven_W0QQco...9QQftidZ2QQtZkm

e-mail them to see if they have exactly what you want... if not, they have a white jersey with red and black trim that's going for about $20 right now, buy that one and then have it altered to add some yellow trim which you can control the shade of...

or if you can find two or more jerseys with all the desired colors, make a Frankenstein's monster version from them... you may need to go to a professional seamstress and may need to get the jersey extra large in case you lose some material re-sewing them together...

the German National tem jersey yellow is probably too orange for your desires...

Guest Wayne
Click!

I'm not sure if that's yellow or gold, but it should be just about what you're looking for.

I think that's more an orangy-yellow or gold, the same as the Flames shade of yellow and probably the shade on the German National Team jerseys as well...

I think he's looking for more of a bright, lemon yellow... like the defunct Durham Lightning of the NWHL... the Belleville Bulls of the OHL appear to sue a lighter yellow in the jersey stripe than on the logo and the Johnstown Chiefs has a varying shade on their logo, I don't know how dark it is on the jerseys -- these two may be yur best bet with an existing team jersey...

Guest The wall fan

I don't know where it's from but the jersey at the back number 10 look yellow and red.

this was in the international jersey section in the hockey all of fame.

HHOF.jpg

Guest Wayne
I don't know where it's from but the jersey at the back number 10 look yellow and red.

this was in the international jersey section in the hockey all of fame.

HHOF.jpg

that actually might be Team China (Women's) from the Olympics... but it still doesn't have any black...

check out this site: http://www.russianjerseys.com/

Metallurg Serov of the Highleague and Severstal Cherepovets of the Superleague have all the colors you want! plus the coolness factor of a non-NHL jersey!

Archived