The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

I Think The Fans In Philly..

jefflee

Guest cp491
You guys should take a look at Philly's boards. It's hilarious. :D

I love how you all whine about people on the Flyers board whining. I mean, it's the FLYERS boards. Why do you care what we say on our own board? Don't read it if it makes you all that angry. BTW, yes, I won't forget this game for a while.

Guest cp491

Just an example of the brilliant minds representing the Canadiens fans over on that horrible board...

WERE COMING TO PHILLY! WERE GONNA FUKN ***** YOU! WE'LL DRINK ALL YOU BEER, SMASH THE BOTTLES ON YOUR HEAD THEN **** ON YOUR CARS AND LIGHT THEM UP! GET READY CAUSE WERE COMING TO KICK YOU *** PHILLY

Guest Ellie
Just an example of the brilliant minds representing the Canadiens fans over on that horrible board...

Wow... are you serious? That is really embarassing. I like having fans from other teams on our board (as long as everyone is respectful). But it is really embarrassing to see Habs fans do that. I don't think the Philadelphia Flyers fans are bad, the guys here seem pretty nice. Every team has some pretty crazy fans who say bad things. Especially during the playoffs when emotions are so high. But I don't think that the bad apples represent the majority of the fan base at all. Anyway, that is just my opinion. :D

Guest cp491
Wow... are you serious? That is really embarassing. I like having fans from other teams on our board (as long as everyone is respectful). But it is really embarrassing to see Habs fans do that. I don't think the Philadelphia Flyers fans are bad, the guys here seem pretty nice. Every team has some pretty crazy fans who say bad things. Especially during the playoffs when emotions are so high. But I don't think that the bad apples represent the majority of the fan base at all. Anyway, that is just my opinion. :D

I appreciate your realism and honesty. What an excellent observation, and it is not just your opinion, it is a fact!

Guest Lafleurfan2
Philly fans don't forget _anything_.

Do the Eagles fans rember when they had a 24-7 lead against the lousy giants and lost 34-31 week 1

2006. Since the Eagles beat the giants the other 2 times in regular season and in the playoffs?

or is like what you said Philly fans don't foreget anything?

Guest cp491
Do the Eagles fans rember when they had a 24-7 lead against the lousy giants and lost 34-31 week 1

2006. Since the Eagles beat the giants the other 2 times in regular season and in the playoffs?

or is like what you said Philly fans don't foreget anything?

I don't get what that has to do with anything, but I remember that, I was there...

Guest Lafleurfan2
Philly fans don't forget _anything_.

Do the Eagles fans rember sept 2006 when the Eagles had a 24-7 lead in the 4 quater with about 9 minutes

left to play against the lousy giants and lost 34-31 or have they forgotten about that game since they beat the

giants the other 2 times 1 time in regular season and the other time in the playoffs?

Guest SKostitsyn74

Gosh sorry for that because we're not all like that and I'm sure you're not all crazy but when we're going on you're board, the only fans we noticed are the crazy one...So sorry..

I appreciate your realism and honesty. What an excellent observation, and it is not just your opinion, it is a fact!

I mean, I totally agree with what you said but what I see in you're Game day...Sorry but that was not really cool, I mean Ok you can be angry but you can't change anything on the refs works and the thing that happen in a Hockey game ! This is not the first that it's happening to a team, it happen to us many times against the Leafs and Boston, we just get back on our feet and tried to win instead of whinning..And Nothing was sure about Kovy's goal but what about Lupul's one ? You didn't ask yourself ? ...

And they were talking about the riot like they were knowing everything..No they don't, that was not Habs fans and if they cannot understand that, they just need to shut up noo ?

You look like a great person and everything and you are changing a little bit the vision we have of the flyers fans.

I like the flyers, Brière and everything but seriously some of your fans just make you look bad like some of our fans make us look bad, but You're not one of them that's sure...You make your team look great ...

Sorry for my english... I mean I'm freanch but I tried =)

Guest cp491
Gosh sorry for that because we're not all like that and I'm sure you're not all crazy but when we're going on you're board, the only fans we noticed are the crazy one...So sorry..

I mean, I totally agree with what you said but what I see in you're Game day...Sorry but that was not really cool, I mean Ok you can be angry but you can't change anything on the refs works and the thing that happen in a Hockey game ! This is not the first that it's happening to a team, it happen to us many times against the Leafs and Boston, we just get back on our feet and tried to win instead of whinning..And Nothing was sure about Kovy's goal but what about Lupul's one ? You didn't ask yourself ? ...

And they were talking about the riot like they were knowing everything..No they don't, that was not Habs fans and if they cannot understand that, they just need to shut up noo ?

You look like a great person and everything and you are changing a little bit the vision we have of the flyers fans.

I like the flyers, Brière and everything but seriously some of your fans just make you look bad like some of our fans make us look bad, but You're not one of them that's sure...You make your team look great ...

Your English is fine... no reason to apologize! My French is much worse, I assure you. In the gameday thread, I posted my opinions, which I thought I was open to do here. Unfortunately, like I expected, I was roasted by some for it, but I will not apologize for my opinions. I don't think the Kovalev play was a goal, but there's no use arguing in it anymore. And no, I did not question the Lupul play. It was clearly not a kicking motion. Anyway thanks for the compliments. Je parle francais un peux, mais c'est ne bien pas. :lol:

Guest SKostitsyn74
Your English is fine... no reason to apologize! My French is much worse, I assure you. In the gameday thread, I posted my opinions, which I thought I was open to do here. Unfortunately, like I expected, I was roasted by some for it, but I will not apologize for my opinions. I don't think the Kovalev play was a goal, but there's no use arguing in it anymore. And no, I did not question the Lupul play. It was clearly not a kicking motion. Anyway thanks for the compliments. Je parle francais un peux, mais c'est ne bien pas. :lol:

In RDS we have seen 4 differents angles for Kovy's goal and one was showing that he touch the puck after having to the horizontal barre (OOuh sorry xD) and for Lupul, in one angle, we have seen is leg moving to push the puck in the net...

For the rest, you can say you're opinion but not talking bad about the Habs xD :lol: But I mean it's funny 'cause it happen so much time to us against other team, and for the first time, we are the lucky one xD

Learning french is a lot harder then learning english =) Soo it's already good that you're talking a little bit !

Guest cp491
In RDS we have seen 4 differents angles for Kovy's goal and one was showing that he touch the puck after having to the horizontal barre (OOuh sorry xD) and for Lupul, in one angle, we have seen is leg moving to push the puck in the net...

For the rest, you can say you're opinion but not talking bad about the Habs xD :lol: But I mean it's funny 'cause it happen so much time to us against other team, and for the first time, we are the lucky one xD

Learning french is a lot harder then learning english =) Soo it's already good that you're talking a little bit !

Well, agree to disagree then. I know more French than that, but as I said, I'm not even close to fluent. I'd love to visit Montreal sometime and test it out.

Guest SKostitsyn74
Well, agree to disagree then. I know more French than that, but as I said, I'm not even close to fluent. I'd love to visit Montreal sometime and test it out.

The best way to make some friends in Montreal is to talk about hockey and ask We're is the Bell Center xD It's a great for Habs fan soo but Come one day and go to La cage au sport to watch a Habs-Flyers game and there you'll be able to practice...You can be suure !

Guest GoHabsGo_CanucksAreChoking

Not bad English just a few mistakes, the ones even people who speak English make [Your English is very good!!] ;) but I understood it all.

and Yes, I agree with you they a lot of them act like the riot was the whole fan bases fault, and their new insult is. "Go Burn A Police Car"

Terrible, but cp941 is one of their only classy fans, a lot of them on the Flyers board make themselves look like idiots. lol. :P Sometimes on this board we get carried away, but I just see on the Flyers board it is not nearly as moderated! :o

Guest GoHabsGo_CanucksAreChoking

Grapes even said that those police car burners are not Hockey fans!

[And you hardly ever hear anything about the Habs like that from him! :o!]

Guest jefflee
Not bad English just a few mistakes, the ones even people who speak English make [Your English is very good!!] ;) but I understood it all.

and Yes, I agree with you they a lot of them act like the riot was the whole fan bases fault, and their new insult is. "Go Burn A Police Car"

Terrible, but cp941 is one of their only classy fans, a lot of them on the Flyers board make themselves look like idiots. lol. :P Sometimes on this board we get carried away, but I just see on the Flyers board it is not nearly as moderated! :o

YEAH! i kind of noticed that. what they need is...more caffine. :lol:

Guest cp491

Thank you for the compliment, but from someone who is a regular poster on the Flyers board, it is a great board filled with very knowledgeable hockey fans, and all around good people. I wish you could realize that the offending remarks made by a few people (and I have not seen that many) are not even close to the regular posters or the majority of the board. Why don't these people who post links show both sides of the story, like the tons of Habs trolls, or the tons of Flyers fans who have spoken out against offensive remarks?

Guest SKostitsyn74

Did Cherry took something ? It's not normal, but it's great xD He just discoverted (?) that habs got talent and there was not only Leafs and Bruins in the NHL ? xD

Thank you for the compliment, but from someone who is a regular poster on the Flyers board, it is a great board filled with very knowledgeable hockey fans, and all around good people. I wish you could realize that the offending remarks made by a few people (and I have not seen that many) are not even close to the regular posters or the majority of the board. Why don't these people who post links show both sides of the story, like the tons of Habs trolls, or the tons of Flyers fans who have spoken out against offensive remarks?

I have been on the Flyers board and seriously I didn't notice fans that we're spoken out against the offensive remark but I noticed some that we're realist and just passed over the first game and just believe in their team for the second game instead of complaining about the fact that Refs was against the flyers, that flyers should have won in their opinion...They can't change anything and I have seen many of the Flyers fans who notice it...Compare to some Idiot one...

We got more troll than you, because we are more than you but we don't have only Troll...=)

And for the person who said cp491 was one of the classy fans of the Flyers...I totally agree !

(Ouf that was hard xD If you don't understand I'll tried to do something for it xD)

i didnt like how tey bood at begin.

i hope philly fans are ok with the flyers cheating cause they didnt put biron in net, they substituted brodeur :angry: , casue i sat there the whole game going "make a mistake!" only brodeur can do things like that, in the current nhl.

Archived