The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Round 2 | Game 3 | Montreal V Philadelphia | 4-28-08 | 7:00 Pm

Guest HabsFanInPitt27

Guest propylée

Flyers Fans. Why can't you be happy among yourselves on your team's forum ? What's the point huh ? Is it because your forum is so poor and so few people can really talk hockey ? Huh ? Do we really have to share our forum with people who have so little to say about hockey ? Go flatter yourselves on the Flyers forum.

To the HAB fans. You can go on your control panel and chose to ignore any post from a Flyers FAN. So I invite you to inscribe the nicks of each and single Flyers Fan on your control panel. Their posts will not appear to you and you will not be bothered anymore.

Guest 77Bourque77
The Habs are making Martin Biron look like Martin Broduer out there...

lol exactly, which the habs have been known to do from time to time. make a good goalie look like an allstar. dont get me wrong he played good, but like i said before we either have been shooting the puck at him instead of looking for holes,crashing the net or we a shooting it wide.

Guest #1 habs fan forever

montreal will fill the net next game you see. and last game u guys did get lucky with a great goaltending from biron witch is a part of the game but we outplayed you guys big time IMHO i dont care what anyone says. and the first game we played with you guys through the 2nd and 3rd you guys did not outplay us like we did lst game.

GO HABS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Guest propylée

Look. Even Biron admitted (in French) that he had been very lucky yesterday since his net was empty at so many times. Can't beat that.

Guest SKostitsyn74
it can't be all chalked up to bad luck. the bounces have not gone the habs way because philly is pressing the play. biron did play out of his mind.. probably his best game as a flyer. if not, actually, his best game. but, it wasn't a bad bounce out of price's glove.. umberger knocked it out.. a perfectly legit play.

maybe the habs are gripping their sticks too tight cause plekanetz had a yawning goal, but credit biron for flashing the leather.

before this series, i thought the habs were, hands down, the better team. i would have been happy to have won one game. but, after watching these 2 games... i have nothing but confidence the flyers will win the series now. i'm not sure why, but the faster team(the habs) do not looks all that faster. the, supposedly, better gloalie(price) does not look better.

these are not bad bounces.. these are solid reasons why. it was more than just my feeling that montreal stole the first game. again.. not luck.. they won it.. and we lost it. but, they didn't outplay the flyers for 60 min. they outplayed them for a few critical minutes.

Hum, I know you're a Flyers fans but seriously, When a goalie got the puck in his glove, knocked his hand to take the puck out is not a Legit play but an obstruction...

You know what ? The first game we played horrible and Price two, the second game we own your team but we were not able to put the puck in the net and Biron got luck [Don't tell it's not real, he admit it so !]. Carey Price get is worst game in the two last one..So yes we didn't proof we were better and that's bad because I think we are.

Four the win, we get it, it's over and we got luck. For your win, you get it it's over, but you got luck 'cause if we have been able to put the puck in the net, you would have lose that game and by far, but the bounce didn't go our way so we haven't been able to put it in the net.

And for the thing you show about the fans in Philly...You look awful as what he said and I don't think you're team look better...

You're intimidating but you're not stupid [As Leafs fans xD] so please understand that both team got luck for their win and that Habs didn't show up yet...

Guest bakanekimiwa
Hum, I know you're a Flyers fans but seriously, When a goalie got the puck in his glove, knocked his hand to take the puck out is not a Legit play but an obstruction...

You know what ? The first game we played horrible and Price two, the second game we own your team but we were not able to put the puck in the net and Biron got luck [Don't tell it's not real, he admit it so !]. Carey Price get is worst game in the two last one..So yes we didn't proof we were better and that's bad because I think we are.

Four the win, we get it, it's over and we got luck. For your win, you get it it's over, but you got luck 'cause if we have been able to put the puck in the net, you would have lose that game and by far, but the bounce didn't go our way so we haven't been able to put it in the net.

And for the thing you show about the fans in Philly...You look awful as what he said and I don't think you're team look better...

You're intimidating but you're not stupid [As Leafs fans xD] so please understand that both team got luck for their win and that Habs didn't show up yet...

.guys. you do have a great team.. and maybe they haven't 'shown up' yet. we will see. i do think this series is just getting started, so anything can happen.

as to the poster that suggests flyers fans just go away... i think most would agree a hockey message board is much more interesting with discourse of opinions. not all will agree, but wouldn't this be a very boring board if everyone just agreed about everything? if i'm wrong and all you want to do here is be cheerleaders for your team... don't worry, i will get bored and leave.

on the philly boards, we do appreciate opposing fans points of views. we don't want trolls either.. and, like i said.. i don't intend on being one here. if you don't agree with me or want to ignore me, that is fine. i simply appreciate getting the other side of view from the other team's fans.

and now.. for a little levity... if you habs fans haven't seen this video of a rant on the flyers.. i think you'll find it pretty funny.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tfsorLmH-f4

Guest SKostitsyn74
.guys. you do have a great team.. and maybe they haven't 'shown up' yet. we will see. i do think this series is just getting started, so anything can happen.

as to the poster that suggests flyers fans just go away... i think most would agree a hockey message board is much more interesting with discourse of opinions. not all will agree, but wouldn't this be a very boring board if everyone just agreed about everything? if i'm wrong and all you want to do here is be cheerleaders for your team... don't worry, i will get bored and leave.

on the philly boards, we do appreciate opposing fans points of views. we don't want trolls either.. and, like i said.. i don't intend on being one here. if you don't agree with me or want to ignore me, that is fine. i simply appreciate getting the other side of view from the other team's fans.

and now.. for a little levity... if you habs fans haven't seen this video of a rant on the flyers.. i think you'll find it pretty funny.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tfsorLmH-f4

Yeah having the opposing opinion fans point of view is nice and everything...

Now diffenrent subject, why we are so angry and disappoint...That's the answer for myself :

But seriously, I'll prefer to play against another team then you...Why ? Broad Street Bullies time is comming back and this is really scary...I mean intimidation, cheapshot and that thing I read «If we need to hit Montreal key player, we will» I mean it's scary when it come from your team ! Gosh I remember myself Patrice Bergeron and I think..Sh*t I don't want to lose Kovy or Plek, or any of the Kostitsyn brothers, Koivu...But that's what we think when we read what your players are saying...

I mean, on paper you got a really great team who can win without intimidation and stupid cheapshot but all year long your team lose is time by doing this and now you got the worst reputation ever..and the fans are not exclued...

That's the reason I don't like flyers this year and I have problem with the fans...You look like great person and intelligent person but defending a team that hurt many players by doing illegal thing during the season...That's Scary in my opinion...

You're could have scored a game legally during the OT but you prefered to hit Huet and scored in an empty goal. That should have been a refused goal and a penality but the ref did nothing...What are we suppose to exept for Price during this series ? Really I don't know and I hope your team wont hurt him...

Gossh have I said what I have on my heart xD

And For the Videoo, pretty funny true ! Love it ! Hitler loko pretty disappoint about the Flyers xD

Guest bakanekimiwa

i believe that is incorrect. i can't access the hockey rulebook site at the moment, but the puck was live, therefore in play, with no whistle... the forward has equal right to play the puck as the goalie. it was a legit play.

Guest SKostitsyn74
i believe that is incorrect. i can't access the hockey rulebook site at the moment, but the puck was live, therefore in play, with no whistle... the forward has equal right to play the puck as the goalie. it was a legit play.

Price himself, said he had the puck in his glove and that he had been hit...But I think that doesn't matter a this point, the game's over..

Guest bakanekimiwa
Yeah having the opposing opinion fans point of view is nice and everything...

Now diffenrent subject, why we are so angry and disappoint...That's the answer for myself :

But seriously, I'll prefer to play against another team then you...Why ? Broad Street Bullies time is comming back and this is really scary...I mean intimidation, cheapshot and that thing I read «If we need to hit Montreal key player, we will» I mean it's scary when it come from your team ! Gosh I remember myself Patrice Bergeron and I think..Sh*t I don't want to lose Kovy or Plek, or any of the Kostitsyn brothers, Koivu...But that's what we think when we read what your players are saying...

I mean, on paper you got a really great team who can win without intimidation and stupid cheapshot but all year long your team lose is time by doing this and now you got the worst reputation ever..and the fans are not exclued...

That's the reason I don't like flyers this year and I have problem with the fans...You look like great person and intelligent person but defending a team that hurt many players by doing illegal thing during the season...That's Scary in my opinion...

You're could have scored a game legally during the OT but you prefered to hit Huet and scored in an empty goal. That should have been a refused goal and a penality but the ref did nothing...What are we suppose to exept for Price during this series ? Really I don't know and I hope your team wont hurt him...

Gossh have I said what I have on my heart xD

And For the Videoo, pretty funny true ! Love it ! Hitler loko pretty disappoint about the Flyers xD

well, i certainly understand your injury concerns. i haven't heard the players say those things. maybe i just missed that, but that's surprising to me if they said those things. yes, in philly, we love our team to be tough. but, i don't want to see them hurt anybody. i believe most fans in philly do not want to see a player get hurt on either side. heck, the washington fans cheered when thoreson was hit in his family jewels. that's low.

but, about that huet play.. that was not a penalty. thoreson finished his check on the defensemen who had just played the puck. not a penalty, eventhough he pushed him into the goalie. unfortunate for washington. would i have been mad if it was the otehr way around? oh yes. but, it was legal.

conversely, i was not very happy with kostopoulus sucker punch on our best defensemen, timonen. maybe kimmo said something or laughed, which is certainly not cool, but the sucker punch was way over the top of sportsmanship and should have been a penalty, if not misconduct. i don't want to see the flyers pre-occupied with getting revenge for that.

but, anyway... we don't mind being hated, but i think we could bond on our mutual hatred for the maple laufs. ;)

Guest bakanekimiwa
In 50 years of watching hockey in Montreal, it is the 1st time I can remember a beer dumped on a player from an opponent team. But hey. Richards tried to injure Kovalev a few seconds before. I call that looking for trouble... By the way, you, Philadelphia Flyers fans, can only defend your own poor behaviors by talking about non related behaviors from others. So poor.

just for the record, he did not try to injure kovalev... he was leading with his shoulder, but did have his leg out. he agreed it was a penalty and it ended up being a huge pp goal for montreal. it's most certainly not like richards to take bad penalties, let alone try to injure other players on purpose.

Guest habsrule4eva3089

Folks Beer dumping on players happen every year a couple of times per season... you just dont' notice it, i was at a game vs the makebelives earlier this year the guy dumped beer on tucker... it happens... it's Montreal... 10$ a beer you might as well use it as you wish.

Game 3 blowout... probably 7-2 us!

Guest SKostitsyn74
well, i certainly understand your injury concerns. i haven't heard the players say those things. maybe i just missed that, but that's surprising to me if they said those things. yes, in philly, we love our team to be tough. but, i don't want to see them hurt anybody. i believe most fans in philly do not want to see a player get hurt on either side. heck, the washington fans cheered when thoreson was hit in his family jewels. that's low.

but, about that huet play.. that was not a penalty. thoreson finished his check on the defensemen who had just played the puck. not a penalty, eventhough he pushed him into the goalie. unfortunate for washington. would i have been mad if it was the otehr way around? oh yes. but, it was legal.

conversely, i was not very happy with kostopoulus sucker punch on our best defensemen, timonen. maybe kimmo said something or laughed, which is certainly not cool, but the sucker punch was way over the top of sportsmanship and should have been a penalty, if not misconduct. i don't want to see the flyers pre-occupied with getting revenge for that.

but, anyway... we don't mind being hated, but i think we could bond on our mutual hatred for the maple laufs. ;)

Ok the Family Jewels things, that's really stupid ... And for the thing, it was on a french article on the NHL web site.

It was double check no ? Or Even obstruction cause the guys was not having the puck xD

For the Kostopoulos thing, he said he was sorry and react to hard but Timonen laugh and said something to the guys and really, nobody is believing him when he said he say nothing with a little smile...Seriously, it was to hard in my opinion but deserve and that's a reason of why it has not been more then a Minor penality to the Ref eyes and not a misconduct to the league. And yes they have been pre-occupied and they just give up because the league did nothing and their reaction to the thing didn't go the way they thought it was going to go..

I'll be scared about your team during the whole series...Just hope nobody will get hurt because of a cheapshot like Justin Williams from the Hurricanes did 2 years ago to Saku...

Yes,but I wonder why you hate the Leafs xD ? and Why in fact, everybody hate the Leafs xD ?

Guest bakanekimiwa
Folks Beer dumping on players happen every year a couple of times per season... you just dont' notice it, i was at a game vs the makebelives earlier this year the guy dumped beer on tucker... it happens... it's Montreal... 10$ a beer you might as well use it as you wish.Game 3 blowout... probably 7-2 us!
fair enough.. i'm sure richards would have just preferred it was poured down his throat. ;)
fair enough.. i'm sure richards would have just preferred it was poured down his throat. ;)
oh.. and btw, tucker deserves every beer dumped on him...

Guest SKostitsyn74

oh.. and btw, tucker deserves every beer dumped on him...

Thought the same thing for Tucker xD And Richards, if someone do that to him is because he's good and we want him to get out of his game xD, for Tucker, it's just we hate him and it's a normal to throw things at him xD

Guest SKostitsyn74
Flyer fans don't dump beer on opposing players, it's the other way around ;)

Goshh Domi look pretty stupid as usual but the fan xD Gosh that was really horrible the way he jump over the window xD

Lool Domi is stupid, but really the fan react a little bit hard no ? It was water come on xD But maybe Domi said something stupid too..as usual xD

Guest bakanekimiwa
Thought the same thing for Tucker xD And Richards, if someone do that to him is because he's good and we want him to get out of his game xD, for Tucker, it's just we hate him and it's a normal to throw things at him xD

doesn't everyone hate the makebeleafs and tucker!!!??? i think it's just univeral. we have some toronto trolls on the philly boards for years.. they are lowlifes. only one comes there to actually talk hockey. the others are trolls pure and simple.

Guest bakanekimiwa
Goshh Domi look pretty stupid as usual but the fan xD Gosh that was really horrible the way he jump over the window xD

Lool Domi is stupid, but really the fan react a little bit hard no ? It was water come on xD But maybe Domi said something stupid too..as usual xD

that fan was just too fat and stupid... and he apparently got hit pretty good by domi. but, domi was equally an idiot, i'm sure.

Guest SKostitsyn74
doesn't everyone hate the makebeleafs and tucker!!!??? i think it's just univeral. we have some toronto trolls on the philly boards for years.. they are lowlifes. only one comes there to actually talk hockey. the others are trolls pure and simple.

Yeah that's all ! You know I heard a joke about Ontarian , by that I mean Toronto, They said all the Qubec city had been named by Indien and that Québec was «La où le fleuve rétréssi..» et l'ontario was meanning «Où l'esprit rétressi» xD If you understant cause I wrote the meanning of the name in french..But you'll see...it's funny xD

that fan was just too fat and stupid... and he apparently got hit pretty good by domi. but, domi was equally an idiot, i'm sure.

Yes it's going both way, too fat and stupid and DOmi, just horribly stupid !

Guest TOP_SHELF
Flyer fans don't dump beer on opposing players, it's the other way around ;)

lol when your that out of shape or overweight in this case you shouldn't even try to mess with someone who takes on the strongest guys in the NHL lol big mistake.

Guest bakanekimiwa
Unfortunately, I'm going to miss most of this game... I work 8:30 - 11. :(

dvr!? i dvr almost every game cause i can't stand the commercials and all the in between commentary. just wanna see what happens on the ice.

Archived