The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

The Comeback Kings

slode

Now, Flyers have got us down 3-1

we have always had our greatest moments playing with deficits as such

Biron a flyer star,has got the glory from a team that knows comfort, was only written in snow

as fans we are surely saddened, but in our hearts you still glow bright

longer a season as before, all has learned and prospered, this team from manager,coaches,players,families

but don't forget the fans, who are never mocked by no sincere fellow, for the day will come, our team, will burn as hot as sun, and seasons will be ours as well as Lord Stanley, then Carbs will drink again, this cup a measure of consistence,persistence and a perfection that only reminds us of fun, a treasure lost at every measure

for even now,when this team,shines,there is only rewind,to catch the sweet play of our Special K's

thank you Guy,thank you Bob,though our season not done, I looked in Help, but still, you could not be found:)

we will never die,or fade away,cause these Canadians are always great

so fans gather,GIVE OUR HABS AN ENCORE ,they have struggled, but when it's said and done, trophies are for perfect

a place we are en route' like Plume Latraverse

Dude, it's over. Habs don't have the coach to motivate them, just watch his interview after the game. Every other team's coach finds motivation for their team, they even make it up( Julien first round and Stevens in game 1)

Carbonneau is pulling a Torterella, he blames this guy and that guy, saying it doesn't matter about this game since Price lost the other two games with his inconsistency. He puts players down, we saw it all year. I played sports, players hate being called out in the Public, if anything it makes them feel worse. You want to get mad at a player, you call him to your office and you tell him to his face.

Dude, it's over.

Do you know me?

Well, I'm the guy that tells you there time you can say it's over and there's times you can't. Now, this isn't quite a time you can't say it's over, but it's almost a time you can't say it's over. So I'm gonna make a ruling on this right now. You don't say it's over. You understand?

What're you drinkin?

Do you know me?

Well, I'm the guy that tells you there time you can say it's over and there's times you can't. Now, this isn't quite a time you can't say it's over, but it's almost a time you can't say it's over. So I'm gonna make a ruling on this right now. You don't say it's over. You understand?

What're you drinkin?

I like this guy.. lol

Honestly though, Im extremely passionate about the Canadiens.. Ive lost friends over the Canadiens.. (Mostly Toronto fans.) And I honestly believe we are going to come back. Theres just something bout this team. Tonight for example I just had this feeling that we would put the pressure on and take the game tonight in the third. We damn near did it, a penalty cost us the game.. weak call or not, its over now. We need to pick our asses UP, stop feeling sorry for ourselves and win some DAMN hockey games. Thats that.

As unlikely as it may be, it's not over until Philadeplhia (or ourselves) have won a fourth game. If Washington can get back to 3-3 vs Philly then it's is possible for us to also. It's been done before and can be done again, I for one will not stop cheering them on until its over. And i will cheer them even then as I am very proud of everything they have achieved this year.

All they can do is their very best to win game 5 and if they manage it, take it from there.

Its very possible that we can come back, but it will be tough. We have to find a way to break down the Biron wall, we have to get our PP going again... to be short, we have to step it up some more.

Indeed, it isnt over untill its over, but it will be up to our guys how they will start the next game.

GO HABS GO!!!

I think we are gonna come back and make a series out of this, does anybody else just have that feeling, I usually take these important loses pretty hard, but last night after the empty netter, I simply turned off the T.V. stood up, punched a hole in the wall, layed down beside my girlfreind in bed, she could tell by the look on my face we lost and she said "thats it eh its probably over now" and I said "I dont think so, I really think Montreal can come back and beat these guys, I know they can" then I kinda got this erie feeling come over me, not a bad erie but a good one. Montreal I know you guys can beat Philly, they really arent that good of a team, our offense just gotta keep playin like their playin, but our defense, minus Georges, Boullion and Hamrlik have to wake the hell up out there, Price will come in and play a good game on Saturday. I know we can do this boys.Go Habs GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll tell everyone the key to this series.That is cracking the shell of Biron,if the habs do this they will take the series in 7.I give credit to the Flyers because they are burying the few chances they get and thats only because we can't bury ours.If the habs do find a way to get to Biron it's game over for the Flyers.Habs win the series in 7.

Guys, we've dominated this team throught the reg season and now. the diff is that their so so goalie is playing better. you can play better for only song.... he's not that good a goalie. All i know is that if we win the game here on saturday, we will win the game back in philly on sunday.

and carbo wasn't blaming anyone for this loss.... i just watched his press conference.

Dude, it's over. Habs don't have the coach to motivate them, just watch his interview after the game. Every other team's coach finds motivation for their team, they even make it up( Julien first round and Stevens in game 1)

Carbonneau is pulling a Torterella, he blames this guy and that guy, saying it doesn't matter about this game since Price lost the other two games with his inconsistency. He puts players down, we saw it all year. I played sports, players hate being called out in the Public, if anything it makes them feel worse. You want to get mad at a player, you call him to your office and you tell him to his face.

How can you even put Carbo in the same class as the classless Tortorella?He didnt name names.He was mostly P.o.

at the refs.

This rookie Coach took the team all the way to the top of the Eastern Conference!The pundints didnt even see us in the 8th seed.

I think he deserves a little more respect than that!

It isnt his fault Biron is playing his A game.Look at the stats the habs should be winning .We are oustshooting the heck out of them.

If he is so bad why is he a finalist in the Jack Adams?

Too much faith going on here. You all sound delusional, 'coming back and taking this in 7'.

Come on guys, we're Habs fans, not Leafs fans. Our turkey is cooked, our chickens are roosting at home, and we are well and truly done and dusted.

I think it's time we all face facts and jump on the Penguins bandwagon - we in the East would love to see the smirk on those Western teams' faces wiped off!

Carboneau is fine,as coach,and improving every year ...We have had a great year, but we need INSPIRIATION, especially someone to make a difference,someone to be more ready than anyone else,to begin the game. This hockey year has been awesome..Price is a GOOD GOALIE..he will be more consistent, with more time in NHL.It is not overnight suceess for any new goalie..I think Pittsburg's Fleury had a few crap years.I think Price will be HOTTER,than Fleury. I would say..and don't LOL......, Put Halak in the 1st period and put Price in the last 2,or.. 3:),if we go to OT..I think this statement speaks for itself.Here's to breaken even just a few goals away..

Too much faith going on here. You all sound delusional, 'coming back and taking this in 7'.

Come on guys, we're Habs fans, not Leafs fans. Our turkey is cooked, our chickens are roosting at home, and we are well and truly done and dusted.

I think it's time we all face facts and jump on the Penguins bandwagon - we in the East would love to see the smirk on those Western teams' faces wiped off!

Your mother never told you that the faith moves mountains? :)

Never say die until the final game is won. But there is no more leeway. Do or die from here on in. Let's be realisitic, our goalies have to play better. Invariably, we get a good chance, usually missing the net, and the Flyers come down and score on a weak wrister from 40 feet out. They have to stop those, AND, our guys have to hit the net.

But, it can be done. One game at a time, one period at a time.

Never say die until the final game is won. But there is no more leeway. Do or die from here on in. Let's be realisitic, our goalies have to play better. Invariably, we get a good chance, usually missing the net, and the Flyers come down and score on a weak wrister from 40 feet out. They have to stop those, AND, our guys have to hit the net.

But, it can be done. One game at a time, one period at a time.

Archived