The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Crosby's Ugly Peach Fuzz

Are there any Habs fans who are Crosby haters out there? Please come and join me in a good ole fashion crosby-bashing.

What was he thinking trying to grow those whiskers? I mean look at him! He already looks like he has donkey teeth, and now he looks like a total garbage:P

Are there any Habs fans who are Crosby haters out there? Please come and join me in a good ole fashion crosby-bashing.

What was he thinking trying to grow those whiskers? I mean look at him! He already looks like he has donkey teeth, and now he looks like a total garbage :P

Well living where I do I have to see that god awful looking beard everyday.

HD just makes it look worse.

I laugh every time I see it.

What Regis said.Also don't forget,Crosby's draft year,when Montreal was beating the odd's in the draft lottery and Crosby and family were on television praying that Montreal ended up with the first pick so he could join his favourite team.We ended up with Carey Price.Not a bad consolation prize,imo.I'd love to see Crosby with the Hab's one day,though.

I'm not a Crosby fan at all. And honestly since the Habs got beat out I haven't watched much hockey. But I did watch game 2 of the Pens vs. Flyers and laughed at Crosby's facial hair for a while.

At first I thought it was dirt, but nope - he's attempting a playoff beard.

I wonder if he'll get the thing going by the next round?

Sorry all, I'd take Crosby and his ugly beard on the Habs anyday :)

Sure, if it helps the Habs, I would take him too. He is a good player, no doubt. However, it's the circus that surrounds him that I can't stand. The stupid media praising him as if he just raised the dead every time he touches the puck. I hate it when they constantly shove him down our throats. It's like there's no other player on the Pens team. They may as well call it Team Crosby! Malkin who? Hossa who?

Sure, if it helps the Habs, I would take him too. He is a good player, no doubt. However, it's the circus that surrounds him that I can't stand. The stupid media praising him as if he just raised the dead every time he touches the puck. I hate it when they constantly shove him down our throats. It's like there's no other player on the Pens team. They may as well call it Team Crosby! Malkin who? Hossa who?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYa3m2NQ3oA&NR=1

I wonder if he is as good at apple bobbing as he is at hockey?

He could eat a peach through a picket fence with those chompers. :P

That one made me laugh out loud! :lol:

While we're on the subject of animals, does anyone else think that Tyler Kennedy looks like a pig? I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but everytime I see his face I break out laughing!

Archived