The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Whats The Weather Up In Your Area?

JuniorSTLB

so from Saturday June 7th thru tuesday June 10th what's the weather been like? has anybody been swimming?

does anybody have a pool? lately which providence is colder Quebec or Ontario?

as for where I live June 7th the temperature was 96 degrees I was in and around my condos pool from 2:40 to

5:30 sunday the 8th same temperature as I went to my pool around 2:00 it started to thunder when that happens

nobody is allowed in the pool I sat on the concrete it then started to rain by 2:43 basicly everyone left.

Today Monday the 9th it's 98 degrees because school is in session the Pool is closed until the end of the month

except saturday and sundays. Tommorrow the 10th it's suppose to be hot like it's been lately im going to say

98 degrees.

If I could stick some rocks out around some benches and dribble some water on them, it would be a sauna. It's hot. Bloody hot. I can't take the heat unless it's on a beach by the ocean... Gotta sit through this for 2-3 more months until cool, reasonable temperatures return and then winter. I love winter. Until then, I'll stay by the AC and venture out occasionally when this humidity breaks ~_~ We're in desperate need of some good thunderstorms...

These past couple of days, it's been pretty hott. But yesterday, during the afternoon, there was a big windy storm, kinda like a tornado on the south shore of Quebec, specifically in Brossard, which is where i'm from, and the neighborhood had no electricity for the day, at least we got it all back this morning. My friend, who lives in St. Lambert, still didn't get her electricity running. I hope she gets it soon, cause she can't use the phone or the computer. Poor girl. :(

These past couple of days, it's been pretty hott. But yesterday, during the afternoon, there was a big windy storm, kinda like a tornado on the south shore of Quebec, specifically in Brossard, which is where i'm from, and the neighborhood had no electricity for the day, at least we got it all back this morning. My friend, who lives in St. Lambert, still didn't get her electricity running. I hope she gets it soon, cause she can't use the phone or the computer. Poor girl. :(

I felt that too. Lights started to flicker on and off. It looked really dark as if it was late but it was only 2:30! Thank goodness I was home.

I felt that too. Lights started to flicker on and off. It looked really dark as if it was late but it was only 2:30! Thank goodness I was home.
I was at home with my dad and my grandmom and we were all looking at eachother, surprised that this had happened. My dog was even scared, so she went to her place when she's always scared ... the laundry room. lol. Even on the Champlain Bridge, there were 7 trucks that turned around and collided against eachother. That was such a scary moment. :/

I have lived in several provinces over the years and when the electricity goes out it generally has not affected the phone lines.

in my city in france , today it's nice :) , not sunshine but nice ,and the temperature is near 20°C , because yesteday and other days before it's rain shower , rain shower and rain shower :( , today and this week , i'm on holiday , in this afternoon i profit for walking and i go to the city center .

sur ce a+ a tous ;)

Archived