The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Glenn Healy Leaving Tsn

http://www.globesports.com/servlet/story/R...ortsHockey/home

Well it's about time! :D No longer will I have to listen to him cut down the Habs and praise the Leafs. If I were TSN, I would try to get Kelly Hrudey as Healy's replacement. He's probably the most un-biased commentator there is.

Who else is praying Greg Millen is next to leave TV? ;)

Works for me - I thought he was a pretty terrible commentator.

When will they git rid of Milbury?

Well it's about time! :D No longer will I have to listen to him cut down the Habs and praise the Leafs. If I were TSN, I would try to get Kelly Hrudey as Healy's replacement. He's probably the most un-biased commentator there is.

Agreed, Hrudey is a very good commentator. Although I don't understand why they make him use those special touch screen TVs. He always has trouble. Just roll the footage and let him draw arrows like commentators use to.

http://www.globesports.com/servlet/story/R...ortsHockey/home

Who else is praying Greg Millen is next to leave TV? ;)

I actually hate Millen more than Healy!

Also, they should get rid of McGuire....I can't stand him! He's a monster! That's a monster! She's a monster! It's a monster!....Use a different metaphor for god's sake! I know it's his shtick and all, but it wears thin after a while.

Was the one part of TSN's crew I wasn't a fan of. He seemed to lack common sense, he once claimed that Huet saved Gainey's job! Anyways, best of luck with the NHLPA, I remember how much he defended players during the lockout in the Healey vs Burke debates.

Archived