The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

The Official 08-09 Schedule Thread

Is there any chance the Habs will play the Wild in Minnesota? I really want to get to a game, but I also don't want to pay $500+ for a flight to Montreal from Winnipeg, plus $120 for a room and then the ticket on top of that... Would be much better to pay like $60 in gas (making sure I fill up in the US as it is cheaper) and staying at an elcheapo Days Inn. The ticket prices for Wild games are probably a bit lower too.

However, there would be nothing quite like seeing Montreal play at home... Might be worth it. However, if they were to lose, I'd be a sad panda.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that MTL comes to Edmonton this season. I can get sweet seats through work as well as media passes, so that would be perfect.

I agree. i hope they come to edmonton.

But i heard they will make it next year, that each team plays atleast twice. (1 home 1 away)

Is there any chance the Habs will play the Wild in Minnesota? I really want to get to a game, but I also don't want to pay $500+ for a flight to Montreal from Winnipeg, plus $120 for a room and then the ticket on top of that... Would be much better to pay like $60 in gas (making sure I fill up in the US as it is cheaper) and staying at an elcheapo Days Inn. The ticket prices for Wild games are probably a bit lower too.

From what I remember seeing in the St. Paul paper earlier this spring when the Wild season opponents was released they were playing their one game against the Canandiens in Montreal. But better wait for the official word.

But i heard they will make it next year, that each team plays atleast twice. (1 home 1 away)

pretty sure they're makin' the Alberta / B.C. tour this season , tix gonna be at a premium ! ... money basically no object when they come to Calgary .... been put cash aside for a while now ... but afterwards ... Kraft Dinner for a bit !!! worth it though !!! CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

That'll be great. Maybe they'll do a game in Edmonton followed by Calgary, then I could make both of them.

Living out west, I've been going through massive Habs withdrawls.

Hello, I was wondering what is the date we will know the new hockey schedule?

I just became a season ticket holder and I'm planning to sell most of the games so the sooner I can the better.

How did you become a season ticket holder?

Its impossible i thought ;)

Archived